1.For some, finding Cheese was having material things. For others it was enjoying good health, or developing a spiritual sense of well-being.
对于一些人来说,找到奶酪意味着拥有物质。而对于其他人,那意味着享受健康或者培养精神上的幸福感。
2.Things change and they are never the same again.
事情发生改变,他们再也不会和以前一样了。
3.That’s life! Life moves on. And so should we.
这就是生活。生活发生改变,我们也应该变化。
4.It all depends on what you choose to believe.
这全部取决于你相信什么。
Haw写在墙上的句子:
1.Having cheese makes you happy.
拥有奶酪使你开心。
2.The more important your cheese is to you the more you want to hold on to it.
奶酪对你来说越重要,你就越想抓住它。
3.If you do not change. You can become extinct.
如果你不改变,你就会灭绝。
4.What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
如果你不害怕的话,你会做什么?
5.Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old.
经常闻奶酪的味道,那样你就知道它什么时候变老了。
6.When you move beyond your fear, you feel free.
当你克服恐惧之后,你会感到自由。
7.Imagining myself enjoying new cheese even before I find it, leads me to it.
在得到奶酪之前想象自己享受新奶酪,这会促使我去得到新奶酪。
8.The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
你越快离开旧奶酪,就越快找到新奶酪。
9.It is safer to search in the maze than remain in a cheeseless situation.
在迷宫中寻找新奶酪要比待在没有奶酪的境地中更安全。
10.Old beliefs do not lead you to new cheese.
旧信念不会把你带向新奶酪。
11.When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese, you change course.
当你看到你找到并享受新奶酪时,你会自愿改变。
12.Noticing smell changes early helps you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.
早一些注意到味道的变化能帮助你适应即将到来的更大的变化。
13.Move with the cheese and enjoy it!
跟着奶酪而变化并享受。