这两个都是“劝说”的意思。persuade强调劝说的结果,成功了。而advise 建议,劝,给...出主意,不强调成功。(文章最后有题)
- What do you advise me to do?你建议我做什么?
- He strongly advised me not to do so.他强烈建议我不要那样做。
- He advised me what to do.我做什么都是他给我出主意的。
- Will you advise me which of them to buy? 我该买哪个?你给我出个主意,好吗?
- I advised her where to stay.她住哪里是我出主意的。
- I advised him to give up smoking,but he refused.我劝他戒烟,但是,他拒绝。
- I wish you could persuade him to think so.但愿你能说服他这样想。
- Who persuaded you join the army?是谁说服他去参军的?
- I was able at last to persuade him to stop smoking.我终于说服他戒烟了。
- The salesman persuaded us to buy this sweater.售货员说服我们买了这件毛衣,
- Finally he was persuaded by boss to go away.最后他终于被老板劝走了。
- I tried to persuade him to wear the suit.我尽量的说服他穿这件西服。
- I succeeded persuading my brother to buying the computer.我终于说服我弟弟买下这台电脑了。
- The lady is trying to persuade the customer to buy the clothes.那位小姐正在想办法说服顾客买那件衣服。
选择正确答案
That night I managed to _my wife to buy the house.
A advise
B persuade