妻子的谎言歌曲全部,妻子的谎言歌曲 合集

首页 > 经验 > 作者:YD1662024-04-01 01:48:11

书名:

妻子的谎言:迟来的道歉不配说爱

主角:

程心方鸣

分类:

女频 都市小说

简介:

我和老婆学生时代就认识了,我们一起考试一起打拼,在这个城市结婚生子。 一切看起来都是那么的幸福美满,直到我看到她的手机…… “宝贝,对不起,都怪我没忍住。” “没事,我已经吃过药了。” “你怎么一进我办公室就动手动脚啊?他们还没走呢,万一被……” 我不敢相信,在外还有些高冷的妻子居然真的背叛了我和这个家! 当我拿着这些实锤聊天记录去找呀她对峙时,她却沉默了。 是继续追踪下去还是就此忍气吞声维护我们的小家?我到底该怎么选?

妻子的谎言:迟来的道歉不配说爱 第18章

这个法子行得通,如果操作得当的话,我就能变被動为主动,同时还可以收集更多有用的线索。

It works, and if it works properly, I can become passive and gather more useful leads.

说實话,当时我真的有點感激张明旭。

To be honest, I was kind of grateful to Zhang Ming Xu.

在我走投无路的时候,他向我伸出了援手。

He reached out to me when I was desperate.

虽然只是用言语提点了我一下,但这就足够了。

Just a few words for me, but that's all.

我以爲我们是朋友,张明旭是真心关心我,所以才替我出谋劃策的。

I thought we were friends, and Zhang Myung-suk really cared about me, and that's why he's trying to help me out.

结果我想多了。

It turns out I've been thinking too much.

曾经他是我的好朋友,現在依然是,只是掺杂了很多利益性的東西。

He used to be my best friend, and he's still, just a lot of things of interest.

在成年人编织的關系网里,蜘蛛来了都得迷路。

In adult knitting networks, spiders get lost when they come.

張明旭之所以我告诉我這些,不过是“受人之托”罢了。

The only reason I'm telling me this is because I'm being “trusted”.

我折腾到现在都沒有把韓英俊扳倒,有人着急了。

I haven't brought Han Young-joon down so far. Someone's in a hurry.

前面說過,我是维權,但有人是在夺权。

As I said before, I am defending rights, but someone is taking power.

不知不觉中,我變成了他们手裏的刀。

And behold, I became a knife in their hands.

這件事,自始至终都有一双我看不见的无形之手在幕后操控着一切。

There's always been an invisible hand behind the scenes that I can't see.

每当我走不动的時候,他們就会推我一把……

Whenever I can't walk, they push me...

当然,我也是后來才知道的。

Of course, I didn't know until later.

妻子的谎言歌曲全部,妻子的谎言歌曲 合集(1)

以上内容仅部分摘要 完整版 点击下方 蓝字 (根据提示输入您要看的书名即可继续阅读,所有小说都一样)

妻子的谎言:迟来的道歉不配说爱 第33章

小家伙燒得迷迷糊糊的,連说话都没有力气了。

The little guy's burning up, he doesn't even have the strength to talk.

我感觉情况不太对勁。

I don't feel right.

于是不敢再耽搁,簡單的收拾了一下,带上奶粉、溫水、尿不湿等几件必需品,然后用抱被把小家夥裹好,抱着他下了楼。

So he did not dare to delay any longer, simply packed up, took a few essential items of milk powder, warm water, wet urine, etc., and then wrapped the little one up with a hug and took him out of the building.

到楼下我才发现,單元樓从外面上了锁,根本出不去。

I found out downstairs that the building was locked from the outside and couldn't get out.

我把物业保安叫了过來,讓他开门,說孩子病的太严重,要送医院去。

I called the property guard, told him to open the door, said the child was too sick to go to the hospital.

保安劝我說让我回去先給孩子灌点藥,现在醫院已经不收病人了,就算他给我开门放我出去,我也去不了医院,因为道路全都被封閉了,有很多关卡……

Security told me to go back and give the kids some medicine, and now the hospital's gone, and if he opens the door and let me out, I can't go to the hospital because the roads are closed and there's a lot of checkpoints...

“你先上去吧,我给領导打電话反馈一下,让社区医院盡快安排醫生过来看看。”

"You go ahead, I'll call the leader and get the community hospital to arrange a doctor's visit as soon as possible."

保安登記了我家的信息,又记下了我的手机號,然後摆擺手讓我回去等醫生上门,便离开了。

The security officer registered the information about my home, took my cell number and left when he put his hands on me to wait for the doctor to come to the door.

我气得直抓狂,但一點辦法都没有。

I'm pissed off, but there's nothing I can do about it.

大門锁着呢,根本出不去。

The door's locked. There's no way out.

没辦法,我只能先抱着可樂回家。

No way. I have to go home with Coke first.

這件事过去很多年后,每当我回想起来,都为自己的这个决定後悔。

For many years now, whenever I think about it, I regret this decision.

因为这个決定,差點把可乐害死。

Because of this decision, it almost killed Coke.

如果我一开始就有破窗而出的魄力和决心,就不会有接下來的惨剧了。

If I had the courage and determination to break the window from the very beginning, there would be no further tragedy.

我抱着可乐返回到了家中。

I returned home with a Coke.

妻子的谎言歌曲全部,妻子的谎言歌曲 合集(2)

以上内容仅部分摘要 完整版 点击下方 蓝字 (根据提示输入您要看的书名即可继续阅读,所有小说都一样)

妻子的谎言:迟来的道歉不配说爱 第42章

我在车上找到一包南街村方便面,边吃边开車回医院。

In the car, I found a bag of convenient noodles in the South Street village, while eating and driving back to the hospital.

到了医院,可乐已經醒了。

When we got to the hospital, the Coke was awake.

他身上的各种医療器械也都撤走了。

All the medical devices on his body were also removed.

小家伙安静的躺在病床上,小手抓住小護士的手,既不吵也不闹,一大一小很有默契的你看着我我看着你。

The little one lay quiet in the bed, the little one grabbed the little nurse's hand, neither loud nor noisy, and the big one looked at me and I looked at you.

我用力搓了搓臉,竭力讓自己的精神状态好一些,然后推开了門:“可乐,爸爸回来了。”

I rubbed my face hard, tried to make my mind feel better, and I pushed the door open, "Cola, Daddy's back."

小家伙眼睛动了一下,有气無力的叫了一声“爸爸”,然后看着小護士:“媽媽,你不要走了好不好?”

The little one moved his eyes, he screamed "Daddy," and he looked at the little nurse, "Mom, why don't you go?"

我一脸懵逼。

I'm grumpy.

小家夥是烧糊涂了吗?

Is the little guy confused?

小護士红着臉:“可乐把我當成他妈妈了。”

The nurse had a red face: "Cola thinks I'm his mother."

她羞得無地自容,自己一个十八岁的小女生,恋愛都没有谈過呢,今年刚上大一,結果竟然被一个三岁的小孩子當成妈妈了!?

She's ashamed of herself. She's an 18-year-old girl who hasn't even been in love. She's just a freshman this year, and she's been treated like a mother to a 3-year-old?

这要是被几个室友知道,不得笑死啊。

If a couple of roommates knew about it, they wouldn't laugh.

我忙道:“可乐,这不是妈妈,是阿、呃……姐姐?”

I was busy, "Cola, this isn't Mom, it's Ah, uh, sister?"

我也不知道该称呼她阿姨还是姐姐,叫阿姨吧,小护士明顯还很年轻,把人家叫老了。

I don't know if I should call her aunt or sister. Call her aunt. The nurse is obviously young, calling her old.

但若是叫姐姐,她就跟可乐一样的輩分了,弄得好像我佔她便宜似的。

But if she's called a sister, she's like a Coke, like I'm taking advantage of her.

“叫阿姨吧,安阿姨,我叫安嘉珞。”

"Call the aunt, Aunt Ann. My name is Angeline."

妻子的谎言歌曲全部,妻子的谎言歌曲 合集(3)

以上内容仅部分摘要 完整版 点击下方 蓝字 (根据提示输入您要看的书名即可继续阅读,所有小说都一样)

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.