1.Can I have another one不是"再来一份"
Can I have another one?表示对菜品不满意,需要更换一份。
"再来一份"这样说
Just one more, please.
帮我再上一份一样的,谢谢。
Excuse me sir, one more strawberry cheese cake with cream on top, please.
您好,再来一块草莓芝士蛋糕,顶上加奶油那种,谢谢。
2.Where you from可没问,你从哪个国家来的!where you from=我去哪里接您
正确表达:
Where do you come from?=从哪个国家来
- Where you from?
去哪里接您?
- 150 Charing Cross Street thanks.
150号查令十字街路,谢谢。
3.有事要忙也别说 I have something to do没礼貌!
have something to do=我有事要做
(谁还没点事,我约你就不是事吗)
委婉的说法是:
I'm tied up.我脱不开身
I can't make it at that time.我那时候不太行啊。
I'd love to, but...我很想去,但是...
Sorry, I'm tied up all day, how about this weekend?
抱歉啊,我太忙了,要不周末吧。