后悔没用的英语句子,反省的英语句子

首页 > 教育培训 > 作者:YD1662023-05-10 08:45:12

※ call it a day 决定或同意暂时或永久停止

常用口语句子

1. Let’s call it a day.

今天到此为止吧。

2. I think I’ll call it a day and go home.

我想收工回家了。

3. After forty years in politics he thinks it’s time to call it a day.

他从政四十年,认为该结束了。

※ call the roll 点名

常用口语句子

1. Now I’ll call the roll.

现在我点名了。

2. I’ll call the roll before class.

课前我要点名。

3. Quiet now, please. I’m going to call the roll. Jack?

请安静,我开始点名了。杰克?

※ call it a night 一日事毕

常用口语句子

1. It’s getting late, and your voice is getting a bit hoarse. Maybe we should call it a night?

现在有点晚了,而且你的声音也有点哑了,也许我们今晚就到此为止吧?

2. We’ve been working hard on this project all evening; let’s call it a night.

我们已经为这个企划案忙了一晚,今晚就到此为止吧!

3. I don’t want to spoil the party, but I am going to call it a night.

我实在不想破坏聚会的兴致,但我想回家了。

※ dead end 尽头,困境

常用口语句子

1. With the failure of the experiment, we had reached a dead end.

试验失败了,我们一筹莫展。

2. We’ve come to a dead end in our talks.

我们的谈判已陷入僵局。

3. Don’t get stuck in a dead end job.

别困在没有前途的工作里。

★failure /‘feɪljə(r)/ n. 失败

★get stuck in 进退维谷,陷入

后悔没用的英语句子,反省的英语句子(1)

※ dead letter 无法投递的邮件;形同虚设的规定

常用口语句子

1. This is a dead letter, so I cannot deliver it.

这是一封无法投递的信件,我没法投递。

2. This law has become a dead letter.

此法已成为一纸空文。

3. The will itself is made a dead letter.

遗嘱本身成了一纸空文了。

★will /wɪl/ n. 遗嘱

※ child’s play 容易*事

常用口语句子

1. It’s not a difficult climb, it should be child’s play for an experienced mountaineer.

这次攀登并不难,对于有经验的登山运动员应是轻而易举的事。

2. Riding a bicycle is child’s play when you’ve had some practice.

你只要稍加练习,骑自行车是件很容易的事。

3. This is child’s play. I can definitely nail it.

这是一件极其容易的事,我肯定能搞定。

★mountaineer /maʊntɪ’nɪə/ n. 登山运动员

★definitely /‘defɪnətli/ adv. 明确地,确切地,肯定地★nail /neɪl/ v. 抓住,搞定

※ cool your lips 冷静下来

常用口语句子

1. Please cool your lips! There is something you have to handle.

请冷静下来,还有事情需要你处理呢。

2. She didn’t cool down for hours after that argument.

在那场争辩之后,她好几个小时都没平静下来。

3. They help you cool down when you feel like your anger might explode.

当你感觉自己要怒火爆发的时候,他们会帮助你冷静下来。

※ cost someone an arm and a leg 花钱很多,代价很大

常用口语句子

1. The car cost him an arm and a leg.

买这辆车他可花了血本。

2. It must have cost you an arm and a leg.

你一定为此花了很多钱。

3. These shoes cost me an arm and a leg.

我花了大价钱买这双鞋。

※ cut to the chase 不绕圈子,开门见山

常用口语句子

1. I’ll cut to the chase. We think you’ve been stealing from the company.

我直接说重点,我们认为你一直在窃取公司机密。

2. Paul, why don’t you cut to the chase and tell us what happened after dinner.

保罗,为什么你不开门见山,告诉我们晚餐之后发生了什么?

3. Man, she already knows you like her, so just cut to the chase and talk to her. Don’t be so nervous!

哎呀,她都知道你喜欢她了,就直接跟她说吧,别那么紧张。

※ cry over spilt milk 为已经发生而无法补救的事懊悔

常用口语句子

1. You’ve broken it now; it’s no use crying over spilt milk!

你现在既已把它损坏了,后悔是没有用的!

2. You have lost the game, but don’t cry over spilt milk.

比赛失败了,但伤心也是徒劳的。

3. Don’t cry over spilt milk. Let’s bygones be bygones.

不要为不可挽回的失误难过了,过去的就让它过去吧。

★bygones /’baɪgɒnz/ n. 过去,过去的事情

本文章内容来源自网络,如有问题请及时联系删除,谢谢!

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.