"...I WANT A SISTER!"
“...我想要一个妹妹!”
"What if it's a brother?" said her cousin.
“如果是弟弟怎么办?”她的表弟说。
"I'll put it in the dustbin," said the Little Princess.
“我会把他放在垃圾箱里,”小公主说。
When the Queen came home from the hospital,
当女王出院回家时,
the King was carrying the new baby.
国王抱着新出生的宝宝。
"Say 'hello' to the new baby," said the Queen.
“对新宝宝说声‘你好’吧,”王后说。
"Isn't she lovely?" said the Little Princess.
“她是不是好可爱?”小公主说。
"He isn't a she," said the King."You have a brother.A little Prince!"
“他不是她,”国王说。“你有个弟弟。小王子!”
"I don't want a little Prince," said the Little Princess.
“我不想要小王子,”小公主说。
" I want a little Princess."
“我想要个小公主。”
"But we already have a BEAUTIFUL little Princess,"
“但是我们已经有了一个漂亮的小公主,”
said the King and Queen.
国王和王后说。
"WHO?" said the Little Princess.
“谁啊?”小公主说。
"YOU!" said the King and Queen.
“你呀!”国王和王后说。