以下是一些情侣古风文案的英文翻译:
1. "Our love is like a stream of clear water, flowing through the mountains and valleys of life, never ceasing, always pure and true."
我们的爱如同一股清澈的溪水,流经生命的山川峡谷,永不停息,始终纯净而真诚。
2. "Your smile is like the sun breaking through the clouds, warming my heart and soul."
你的微笑如同太阳穿透云层,温暖我的心灵和灵魂。
3. "Our hands are linked together, our hearts beat as one, and our love will last forever."
我们的手紧紧相牵,我们的心同步跳动,我们的爱将永存不灭。
4. "In your arms, I feel safe and loved, like I'm home again."
在你的怀抱中,我感到安全和被爱,就像我再次回到了家。
5. "Your eyes are like the stars in the sky, twinkling with beauty and wisdom."
你的眼睛如同天空中的星星,闪烁着美丽和智慧的光芒。
6. "Together, we can face any challenge and overcome any obstacle, because our love is strong and enduring."
在一起,我们可以面对任何挑战,克服任何障碍,因为我们的爱强大而持久。
7. "You are my soulmate, my heart's desire, the one I was meant to be with forever."
你是我的灵魂伴侣,我心中的渴望,那个我注定要永远在一起的人。
8. "Our love is like a rose, beautiful and delicate, needing care and nurturing to bloom and fragrance the world
许一人以偏爱,尽余生以慷慨
Always have,always will
后劲太大,追完半个月了,还念念不忘!
还是抽空把《周生如故》也追了吧,一部剧带火一篇古文。司马相如怎么也想不到,他的直言纳谏之文《上林赋》在2000多年后又火了。
“辰此一生,不负天下,唯负十一”
I have not failed to live up to anyone,except Shiyi