给英语老师一封信400字左右,给英语老师写一封信100个字

首页 > 情感 > 作者:YD1662024-06-20 03:55:22

给英语老师一封信400字左右,给英语老师写一封信100个字(1)

有那么一群人,日复一日坚守着一块黑板,三尺讲台任世界喧嚣,任年华苍老用自己的平凡与伟大放飞出一个个年轻的梦想。他们,就是我们的老师。回忆学生生涯中有没有让你印象深刻,改变与成就你的老师。如果给他/她写一封信,你会写什么呢?

I wanna take this opportunity to explain to you how you've impacted my life.

我想要借这个机会表达你是如何影响对我的一生的。

My freshman year I was going through some very hard times with my mental health, but you changed this.

大一的时候,我曾经深受心理问题的折磨。是你,改变了我的现状。

You saved my life Joe.

乔,你拯救了我的生命。

And without you, I doubt I would be here right now.

没有你,也许今天我就不会站在这里。

Do you know what you're doing here?

你想知道你都做了些什么吗?

I have no idea and I'm a little concerned.

我不知道这是怎么一回事,我有点疑虑。

Go ahead and put those headphones on.

对,请戴上耳机。

Now you guys are scaring me.

你们这些人吓着我了。

Hello, oh my gosh wait, is this live?

你好,天哪,等等,这是直播?

Yeah.

是的。

Carl, Carl!

卡尔,卡尔!

Did you invite someone here today?

你今天是不是邀请了谁?

I did, I invited my radio teacher, Joe Bryant.

对,我邀请了我的播音老师乔•布莱恩。

My 10th grade chemistry teacher Nicole Thomas Sally.

我十年级的化学老师妮可·托马斯·萨利。

What do you have in your hand?

你手上拿着什么?

It's a letter to him.

这是一封给他的信。

Why?

为什么要给他?

To show my appreciation to him.

向他表达我的感激之情。

I got same here.

我也是这样。

I wrote you a letter because Joe is such an impactful and amazing person in my life.

我给你写了封信因为乔是我生命中最具有影响力的人。

Dear Ms. Thomas Sally.

亲爱的托马斯•萨利老师。

Dear Mr. Washington.

亲爱的华盛顿老师。

- I wanna take this opportunity to explain to you how you've impacted my life.

我想要借此机会来表达您是如何影响我的一生的。

I appreciate everything you have done for me when you became my teacher back in seventh grade.

当我还是一名七年级的学生的时候,你成为了我的老师,我很感激你为我所做的一切。

I remember the first day of my freshman year because it was the first class of the day.

关于大一学年的第一天,我仍记忆犹新,因为这是那一天的第一堂课。

You were doing an introductions to the class and having everyone share their name.

你面向全班进行自我介绍,也让同学们上台来介绍自己姓名。

And when it got to me and I was sharing, you said in front of the class, "wow, now that's a voice made for radio." I know this is a sentence you've probably said it multiple times to so many other people but it was one of the most impactful things that someone's said to me.

然后轮到我了,我正说话的时候,你对全班同学说:“哇,这就是为广播而生的声音!”我知道这句话你早就对其他人说过很多次了,但是对于当时的我来说,意义非凡。

Unfortunately, I was bullied a lot.

不幸的是,我受到过很多次霸凌。

This kind of prevented me from establishing a circle of people that I can talk to or look forward to when I'm coming to school.

这就导致我上学的时候,我根本没法构建一个我期待已久、能够与他人交谈的人际圈。

My whole life I've always been insecure about my voice.

回顾我的整个人生历程,我一直都对自己的嗓音很不自信。

And I was told a lot growing up, my voice was too low for a girl.

在我的成长过程中,很多人都跟我说,我的嗓音太低了,根本不像是女孩子的声音。

And I was mimicked for having a speech impediment because of you, Joe, I learned to be less insecure about my voice and not care what people said.

我曾经因为口吃遭到其他人嘲笑模仿。但因为你,乔,我对自己的声音自信了一点,也不会去在意别人的那些话了。

You were the class that has made me happy about going to school.

你就是那堂让我觉得上学也是如此开心愉悦的课。

You would let me indulge in my interests.

你会让我投入到自己真正喜欢的事情里去。

You showing that appreciation and taking the time, sparked that idea of I'm worth more than I think I am.

你总是赞赏我,耐心的教导我,突然有一天我领悟到了,我比我所认为的更有价值。

You show me how to be a great person.

你向我展示了如何成为一名优秀的人。

I was really not good at being nice or kind to people but you helped me overcome that and made me enjoy meeting new people and doing new things.

其实我不是很擅长如何妥善的为人处事,但是你帮助我克服了这个问题,还让我认识到遇见新朋友和尝试新事物是如此的幸福与美好。

My freshman year, I was going through some very hard times with my mental health and I didn't have the energy to wanna get up in the morning and to go to school but you changed this.

大一的时候,因为心理问题困扰,我经历了许多艰难的时刻。那时我甚至都没有动力早起上学。但是你改变了这一切。

Your class made me wanna show up to school and gave me a reason to get up in the morning.

是你的课让我愿意去上学,成为了每天早起上学的理由。

I can genuinely say that you saved my life, Joe and without you, I doubt I would be here right now.

我可以很认真的说,你拯救了我的生命。乔,没有你,我今天也不会站在这里。

I think about this very often.

我经常思考这件事情。

And I just want you to know that, you know, it'd be a bit funny to call you my first friend in high school but that was basically the case.

我就是想让你知道,称你为我高中时代的第一个朋友可能有点滑稽,但事实就是如此。

I really wanna say, thank you for being my friend.

我真的很想告诉你,谢谢你能成为我的朋友。

You was like a father figure to me.

对我来说,你就像是我的父亲。

You really was in my life when I was going from home to home and I never really had someone to guide me.

那时的我在不同的家庭间辗转流浪,你就像我的父亲一样,在此之前,从未有人会真的来指引我、引导我。

Thank you very much, I appreciate you.

非常感谢你,谢谢。

Oh my God, Carl.

噢我的天哪,卡尔。

Joe, you're not only the best teacher I've had but an incredible person.

乔, 你不仅是我曾经遇到的最好的老师,还是一个不可思议的人。

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me and for being an amazing teacher and friend.

我打心底的感谢你一直以来都在支持我,成为我的良师益友。

Thank you Ms. Thomas Sally.

谢谢你,托马斯·萨利老师。

You are the best.

你是最棒的。

What was that like, hearing that from her?

听她讲完,你感受如何?

Amazing, this is everything, right?

不可思议,这就是事实,对吧?

Cause sorry, teaching is really, really hard job and you don't ever get to get (sniffling) or you rarely get to hear that from your students, you know.

不好意思,教书是一件非常非常辛苦的事情。你不会听到(吸鼻涕),你知道的,你也很少能从学生那儿听到这些话。

How'd that feel to hear that letter from her?

听到她的信你作何感想?

Great, I'm just so blessed to have students like Molly.

非常激动人心,我很幸运能有像莫莉这样的学生。

And it really means a lot coming from her because I didn't know that she was feeling some of the feelings she expressed in that letter.

她讲的这些对我来说意义重大。要不是她在信里告诉我她的一些心路历程,我可能永远都不会知道她当时是怎么想的。

What are you saying I've done it for him.

他说我对他所做的一切。

I don't think it even equates for what he's actually done for me.

我甚至都不觉得这能与他为我所做的一切划等号。

Just hearing that, 'cause that's (exhales deeply) It hits me, man.

就是听到那句话,因为那(深呼吸),真的打动到了我。

Well, let's have you go in and see him.

那我们现在进去看看他。

Thank you so much. Of course Joe.

非常感谢你。当然,乔。

That means a ton to me.

这对我意义深远。

Hi, Ms. Thomas Sally.

你好,萨利老师。

Hey. It's you and baby now.

你好。现在你和你的宝宝在一起。

Oh my goodness.

我的天哪。

This is Max.

这是马克斯。

Oh my God.

天哪。

Hi Max - What was it like hearing?

你好马克斯-听完之后你有什么感受?

- It was, it's intense, you know, cause you never know if you're able to really help a kid.

很强烈的情感,你知道的,你从不会想到过你能真的帮到一个孩子。

And so just sharing that, I appreciate that.

所以我听到你说的那些后,我很感激。

- What was it like, hearing what I had to say?

你听到我说的那些话,你是什么感觉?

- It's just super emotional, right?

就是,心潮澎湃。

It's like, this is why I became a teacher.

这就是为什么我成为了一名老师。

This is everything to me.

对我来说这就是一切。

- Why you put so much effort, bro?

你为什么愿意在我身上付出那么多努力?

- You're a good kid, bro.

你是个好孩子。

And you had a lot of people telling you that you weren't.

但总是有人去否定你,跟你说你不行。

My goal was to show you, right bro I love you, period.

我的目的就是想你明白,会有人爱着你,比如我。没了,这就是全部原因。

So no matter if you mad, no matter if you're doing well or not,

所以无论你是否情绪失控,无论你是否做错了事,

bro you got somebody that's gonna advocate for you no matter what.

无论如何,永远有人在背后支持着你。

- I've been through a lot with my mental health and I would say that you giving me a passion for radio and being such an amazing teacher to me, really.

我曾经一度深受心理问题折磨。是你燃起了我对于播音的热情,而且对我来说,你是一名非常出色的老师,真的。

It really gave me a reason to wanna get up and to keep going and like persevere through everything.

所有的这一切给了我坚持起床的理由,一直激励着我不断坚持,努力克服一切难关。

- You put on a strong face, Molly.

莫莉,你总是显示出那种坚强的神情。

Because I didn't know some of that but if you ever need somebody to talk to, I'm a pretty good listener.

我其实并不知道你经历的那些事,但如果你想要和别人谈一谈,我很愿意做那个倾听者。

I don't ever wanna see students suffer in silence about anything.

我永远不想看到学生总是默默的承受着一切。

- Self pity and fear.

产生自怜与恐惧的情绪。

Those are things that you knew somehow like, like how to push away.

而这些都是你们很难去处理、抵制的情感。

- Why do you think I approach my teaching that way?

你觉得我用那种方式进行教学怎么样?

I was miserable when I was also, when I was in high school.

我高中的时候也很不幸。

I feel like I went through a lot of similar things.

我感觉我也经历了类似的事件。

The best thing would be just to know the type of impact (baby cooing) you can have on other people - You are the reason why I went to grad school.

最美妙的一件事情就是可能是知道了你对其他人产生的某些影响(婴儿咕咕声)-你就是我选择继续在研究院深造的原因。

Why I made it a point to get my master's degree in education with the emphasis on emotional learning.

这也是我在攻读教育硕士学位的时候特意选择了情感学习方向的原因。

- How does that feel, hearing that you motivated him?

听到他说你激励了他,你有何感受?

- I mean, it feels good 'cause now I know we can both make a changes on us going on.

我的意思是,这种感觉非同寻常,因为现在我知道我们都在做出改变,坚持前行。

- I'm gonna be just like flying high on all these love vibes.

我将会在这这洋溢着爱的氛围中自由飞翔。

- I'm happy, I'm making you feel loved because you're the only person at that period in my life that made me feel loved.

我很开心能让你感受到爱。因为你也是唯一一个能在那时让我感受到爱的人。

- Well, thank you very much.

非常感谢你。

- I appreciate you bro, like for real, man.

真的,我也很感谢你。

- Thank you guys, so much.

谢谢你们,非常感谢。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.