Hi, I'm Justin. Welcome to Oxford Online English!
嗨,我是贾斯汀。欢迎来到牛津大学在线英语课程!
In this lesson, you'll learn useful words and phrases to use at the airport.
在本节课中,大家将要学习在机场使用的有用单词和短语。
When's the last time you flew somewhere?
你最后一次坐飞机是什么时候?
Did it go smoothly, or was it stressful?
飞得顺利吗,还是感觉压力很大呢?
For your next flight, let's make sure you can communicate at every stage of your journey.
为了你的下一次飞行顺利,让我们确保你能在旅程的每个阶段进行顺畅交流吧。
This lesson will show you the English vocabulary you need to do that.
这节课将向大家展示所需的英语词汇。
Let's start with the first thing at the airport: checking in.
让我们从机场的第一件事开始:办理登机手续。
Hello.
您好。
Hello there!
您好!
Where are you flying to today?
您今天要飞哪里呢?
I'm going to London.
我要去伦敦。
And have you checked in online already?
您已经在网上登机了吗?
Yes, I have, but I was wondering: can I change my seat?
是的,但是我想知道我能换个座位吗?
I have an aisle seat, but would I'd really like a window seat if that's possible.
我的座位是靠过道,但是如果可能的话,我可以换成一个靠窗的座位吗?
Let's have a look.
让我来看看吧。
Can I have your passport please?
请给我你的护照好吗?
Yes, of course.
好的,没问题。
Thank you.
谢谢。
One minute, let me check whether there's another seat available… Yes, we can do that, sir.
等一下,让我看看是否还有其他座位……是的,可以的,先生。
Excellent.
太棒了。
Do you need a paper copy of your boarding pass?
您的登机牌需要纸质复印件吗?
No thanks; I have it on my phone.
不用了,谢谢,我手机上就有。
And do you have any bags to check in?
您有行李要托运吗?
No, I only have a carry-on bag.
没有,我只有一个随身携带的包。
That's fine.
好的。
You just need to put this tag on it.
您需要把这个标签贴在上面。
Like this?
像这样吗?
That's perfect!
太棒了!
Well, you're ready to go.
好了,您可以出发了。
Enjoy your trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Can you remember what questions the employee asked the passenger?
你还记得员工问了乘客什么问题吗?
She asked: Where are you flying to today?
她问:您今天要飞去哪里?
Have you checked in online already?
您已经在网上登机了吗?
Can I have your passport please?
请给我您的护照好吗?
Do you need a paper copy of your boarding pass?
您的登机牌需要纸质复印件吗?
Do you have any bags to check in?
有行李托运吗?
These are common questions.
这些都是常见的问题。
You might hear the same ideas with slightly different words, for example: Do you have your passport?
你可能会用稍微不同表达来描述同样的想法,例如:您带护照了吗?
Or: Do you need to check in any bags?
或者:有什么包需要托运吗?
However, even if the words are different, the idea stays the same!
虽然文字不同,意思也是一样的!
Most of these questions are simple; you can just give a yes/no answer.
这些问题大多很简单;你可以给出是/否的答案。
However, you might have some questions of your own.
但是,您可能有一些自己的问题。
Can you remember what the passenger asked for?
你还记得乘客要求什么吗?
He asked: Could I change my seat?
他问:我能换个座位吗?
Can you think of any other requests you might have as a passenger?
作为乘客,你还能想到什么其他要求吗?
You might ask: Can you confirm that I have a vegetarian meal?
你可能会问:能确认一下有素食餐吗?
Do you have any seats in the exit row?
出口排有座位吗?
Exit row seats have more legroom, so they're often more comfortable!
出口排座椅有更多的腿部空间,所以它们通常更舒适!
This time, check-in went smoothly, but what if everything doesn't go so well?
这次登机很顺利,但是如果一切都不那么顺利呢?
I'm sorry ma' am, but this bag is overweight.
对不起,女士,这个包超重了。
The limit is 23 kilos.
限量 23 公斤。
You either need to take some things out, or pay for the excess.
您要么需要把一些东西拿出来,要么付额外的钱。
How much is the excess?
超出的价格如何呢?
It's fifty euros for a bag up to 32 kilos.
32 公斤要 50 欧元。
That's expensive!
那太贵了!
I'll try to take some things out.
我试试把一些东西拿出来。
I'm sorry, but the flight is delayed by at least two hours.
对不起,但是航班至少延误两个小时。
So, when do you expect the plane to leave?
所以预计飞机什么时候起飞呢?
Right now, we expect it to depart at 10. 30pm.
我们预计它将在晚上 10 点半起飞。
I do apologize for the inconvenience.
给您带来不便,我深表歉意。
Well, I guess there's nothing we can do.
嗯,我们也无能为力。
Thank you for your patience.
谢谢您的耐心等待。
You can check the departure boards for updated boarding times and flight information.
您可以查看登机牌,了解最新的登机时间和航班信息。
I'm sorry, but this your flight has been cancelled due to bad weather.
很抱歉,由于天气原因,您的航班被取消了。
But, I really need to be in London tomorrow afternoon.
但是我明天下午真的需要去伦敦。
When's the next available flight?
下一班航班是什么时候?
Let me see what we can do... We do have a flight leaving tomorrow morning that I can switch you to.
让我看看我们能做些什么……我们确实有一班明天早上起飞的航班,我可以帮您换一下。
What time in the morning?
早上几点?
It leaves here at 7am, and arrives at 10. That will be fine.
它早上 7 点起飞,10 点到达。太棒了。
Right, here's a printed confirmation.
好的,这是一份打印的确认书。
And again I am very sorry for the trouble.
再次为给您带来的麻烦感到非常抱歉。
That's okay; it's not your fault.
没关系,这不是你的错。
Are there any hotels near the airport?
机场附近有旅馆吗?
Yes, of course.
是的。
If you go to the customer service desk, just over there, you can claim a voucher for a hotel and meals.
如果您去那边的客户服务台,可以领取一张酒店和餐券。
Excellent, thank you.
太好了,谢谢。
You're welcome.
不客气。
In this section, you saw three different problems.
在本节中,你看到了三个不同的问题。
What were they?
它们是什么呢?
Your baggage might be overweight.
你的行李可能超重了。
Your flight might be delayed… or even cancelled.
你的航班可能会延误……甚至取消。
If your bag is overweight, you either have to repack it, or pay excess baggage charges.
如果你的行李超重,你要么重新打包,要么支付超重行李费。
With delays and cancellations, you might have no choice but to wait.
由于延误和取消,你可能别无选择,只能等待。
However, the airline generally needs to give you hotel vouchers or meal vouchers if you have to wait a long time for your flight.
但是,如果你要等很长时间的航班的话,航空公司一般需要给你酒店代金券或餐券。
Have you ever had problems like this?
你有过这样的问题吗?
What happened?
发生了什么?
Hopefully, your next flight will go more smoothly.
希望你的下一次飞行会更顺利。
Let's move on to the next step in your journey.
让我们继续你旅程的下一步。
Is this your bag, sir?
先生,这是你的包吗?
Yes, it is.
是的。
We need to search it.
我们需要搜查它。
Do you have any liquids?
里面有液体吗?
No problem.
没问题。
No, I don't think so.
不,我觉得没有。
I'm afraid we need to take this bottle.
恐怕我们需要拿走这瓶。
You're allowed containers up to 100ml maximum.
您可以携带最多 100 毫升的容器。
Okay, sorry, I completely forgot.
好吧,对不起,我完全忘记了。
And this Swiss knife has to go, too.
这把瑞士刀也得拿走。
But, it's important to me!
但是,这对我很重要!
I can take it, or you'll have to go back and check this bag.
我可以拿走,否则您得再回去检查这个包。
Well I don't have time for that; I guess you'll have to take it.
嗯,我没有时间了;只能您拿走了。
Very well, sir.
好的,先生。
Here's your bag.
这是您的包。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Excuse me, I'm really late for my flight, can I go to the front of the line?
不好意思,我的航班要迟到了,我可以去前面排队吗?
Okay, come forward quickly.
好的,快点。
Make sure everything is out of your pockets, and please place laptops in a separate tray.
请将所有东西都从口袋里拿出来,并笔记本电脑放在单独的托盘里。
Please step over this way, ma' am.
女士,请走这边。
I'm really late for my flight, could I just… Ma' am, please step over here.
我真的要赶不上飞机了,我能不能………女士,请到这边来。
Stand on the marks on the floor and raise your arms above you.
站在地板上的标记上,举起双臂。
Do you have anything in your pockets?
您口袋里有东西吗?
Yes, sorry.
是的,抱歉。
I still have some money and my keys.
我还有一些钱和钥匙。
Please put them in the tray and come through again.
请把它们放在托盘里,然后再过来。
And where's my bag?
我的包呢?
It looks like your bag needs to be searched.
看起来您的包需要检查一下。
This is ridiculous; I'm going to miss my flight.
太荒谬了,我都要错过航班了。
Do you have anything sharp in here?
您这里有锋利的东西吗?
No, nothing.
不,没有。
You can't take the jars on the airplane.
您不能把罐子带上飞机。
Why not?
为什么不能呢?
It's a liquid, ma' am.
这是液体,夫人。
No liquids over 100ml.
液体不能超过 100 毫升。
This is crazy!
这太离谱了!
It's only honey!
只是蜂蜜而已!
I'm afraid those are the rules.
恐怕规则就是如此。
Fine, keep them.
好吧,留着吧。
Whew, a stressful experience!
呼,真是一次紧张的经历!
Let's take a look at some of the useful language from these dialogues.
让我们来看看这些对话中的一些有用的语言。
At the beginning, the security officer asked: Is this your bag, sir?
一开始,安全员问:先生,这是您的包吗?
Can you think of five more questions or requests that you might hear when going through security?
你能想出在通过安检时可能会听到的另外五个问题或请求吗?
If you want more time to think, pause the video and write down your ideas.
如果你想有更多的时间思考的话,暂停视频,写下你的想法。
You might be asked: Is this your bag?
你可能会被问到:这是您的包吗?
Do you have any liquids?
您有液体吗?
Do you have anything in your pockets?
您口袋里有东西吗?
You might also hear requests, such as: Please place laptops in a separate tray.
你可能还会听到请求,例如:请将笔记本电脑放在单独的托盘中。
Stand on the marks on the floor and raise your arms.
站在地板上的标记上,举起您的手臂。
As you saw, there's no point arguing when you're going through security!
如你所见,当你通过安检时,争论是没有意义的!
Now, you made it through, and you caught your plane—finally!
现在,你成功了,你终于赶上了飞机!
Time to sit back and relax.
是时候坐下来放松一下了。
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下,先生?
Would it be alright if we put your bag in the overhead locker?
我们把您的包放在头顶的储物柜里可以吗?
Erm…well. I'd prefer to keep it with me.
呃……嗯,我想把它带在身边。
It's just that you're sitting in an emergency exit row.
您坐在紧急出口一排。
We can't have anything on the floor.
我们不能在地板上放任何东西。
Okay, do what you must.
好吧,你拿吧。
I also need to ask you to raise your window blind and make sure your seat back is in the upright position for take-off.
我还需要请您拉开遮光板,并确保您的座椅靠背处于起飞的直立位置。
Why do I have to do all this?
我为什么要做这些?
It's standard procedure for take-off, sir.
这是起飞的标准程序,先生。
You can recline your seat and take your bag down once we're airborne.
我们升空后,您可以把座位放倒,把包拿下来。
During take-off and landing, there are certain things you have to do.
在起飞和降落期间,有些事情你必须做。
Do you know what they are?
你知道是什么吗?
You need to: Fasten your seat belt.
你需要:系好安全带。
Stow your tray table.
放好你的托盘桌。
Stow means put away.
“Stow”的意思是放好。
Raise your window blind.
把你的遮光板拉起来。
The window blind is a screen that you can use to cover the window.
遮光板是你可以用来遮住窗户的板子。
Move your seat back to the upright position.
将座椅移回直立位置。
During your flight, you can recline your seat, and lean back.
在你的飞行过程中,你可以倾斜你的座位,向后倾斜。
But, for take-off and landing, you need to put it back to the straight position.
但是,在起飞和着陆的时候,你需要把它调回直立位置。
Stow your luggage in the overhead locker or under the seat in front of you.
把你的行李放在头顶的储物柜里或你前面的座位下面。
Of course, in our dialogue, the passenger was sitting in an exit row seat.
当然,在我们的对话中,乘客坐在出口排的座位上。
She had to use the overhead locker.
她必须使用头顶的储物柜。
The flight attendants might ask you to do one or two other things, like take out your headphones.
乘务员可能会要求你做一两件其他事情,比如摘下耳机。
On the last flight you took, did they serve food?
你搭的上一班飞机上有食物吗?
It's getting less common to have food included with a flight, but let's imagine your flight includes a meal.
航班中含餐的情况越来越少,但是让我们想象一下你的航班是含餐的。
Hello, can I help you?
您好,我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, I ordered a special meal online, but it hasn't arrived yet.
是的,我在网上订了特餐,可是到现在还没到。
Okay, I can go and check; which meal did you order?
好的,我可以去查一下,您点的是什么?
The gluten free option.
无麸质选择。
Oh, I'm sorry, I think there has been a mistake.
哦,对不起,我想是弄错了。
We just gave out the last gluten free meal.
我们刚刚分发了最后一份无麸质餐。
But I ordered it online!
但是我是在网上下单的!
I'm so sorry, there must have been some confusion.
我很抱歉,肯定是出现了混乱。
You can have anything else from our menu.
你可以吃我们菜单上的任何东西。
I can only eat gluten-free dishes, so that's no use.
我只能吃无麸质的菜,那些都没有意义。
Also, my screen's not working!
还有,我的屏幕坏了!
I'm very sorry about that, ma' am.
非常抱歉,女士。
It's a twelve-hour flight!
这可是 12 个小时的飞行!
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办?
No food, and no TV.
没有食物,也没有电视。
Ma' am, we can offer you an upgrade to business class, so that you have a working TV screen.
女士,我们可以给你升级到商务舱,这样你就有一个能用的电视屏幕了。
Business class?
商务舱?
Let's go!
好的呀!
Follow me, please, ma' am.
请跟我来,女士。
Here, we had some problems during the flight.
在这里,我们在飞行中遇到了一些问题。
What other problems could you have on the plane?
你在飞机上还会有什么问题?
You might find that you don't have something you need, like a blanket or a pillow.
你可能会发现你没有你需要的东西,比如毯子或枕头。
You could get the wrong meal.
你可能会吃错饭。
You might need to change seats, because the person next to you is snoring loudly!
你可能需要换座位,因为你旁边的人打鼾声音很大!
Hopefully, none of these things will happen to you.
希望这些事情都不会发生在你身上。
And if they do, you might get lucky and get upgraded to business class, like I did!
如果发生了的话,你可能会幸运地升级到商务舱,就像我一样!
Now, your plane is coming in to land.
现在,你的飞机即将着陆。
You've made it!
你成功了!
There's just one more thing you have to do.
你还有一件事要做。
Hello.
您好。
Hello.
您好。
What is the purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是什么?
I have a business meeting.
我有个商务会议。
Where is the meeting?
会议在哪里举行?
It's at a law firm in London.
在伦敦的一家律师事务所。
And how long are you staying?
您要呆多久?
Until Tuesday.
到星期二。
Please put your right hand on the scanner.
请把右手放在扫描仪上。
Thank you.
谢谢您。
Now look into the camera here.
现在看这里的摄像机。
1, 2, 3. That's great.
1, 2, 3.太棒了。
Thank you and enjoy your stay.
谢谢您,享受您的住宿。
Thank you.
谢谢。
This process is different around the world.
这个过程在世界各地都不一样。
Sometimes they won't even speak to you; they just scan your passport.
有时他们甚至不会和你说话;他们只是会扫描你的护照。
But what did the border control officer ask here?
但是边境管制官员在这里问了什么?
Her first question was, 'What is the purpose of your visit?'.
她的第一个问题是,你此行的目的是什么?
How could you answer this?
你该如何回答这个问题?
You could say: I'm here on business.
你可以说:我是来出差的。
I'm just on holiday.
我只是来度假。
I'm visiting some relatives.
我来拜访一些亲戚。
It is possible that they might ask you for some extra information about why you are here and what your plans are.
他们可能会问你一些额外的信息,关于你为什么在这里以及你的计划是什么。
For example, where are you staying?
例如,你住在哪里?
What company are you visiting?
你去的是哪家公司?
How long are you staying?
你要呆多久?
Okay, now you should have all of the English you need for the next time you fly.
好的,现在你应该具备下次飞行所需的所有英语了。
We hope that this will make those stressful airport experiences a little easier!
希望这能让那些紧张的机场体验变得轻松一点!
Here's a question: have you ever had a really bad experience at the airport or on a plane?
这里有一个问题:你在机场或飞机上有过非常糟糕的经历吗?
Please share your stories in the comments!
请在评论中分享你的故事吧!
Thanks for watching, and remember that you can find more videos like these this on our website: Oxford Online English dot com.
感谢收看,请记住,你可以在我们的网站上找到更多这样的视频:Oxford Online English dot com。
See you next time!
下次见!