schedule用英语怎么读音,schedule怎么读英语发音

首页 > 教育 > 作者:YD1662022-11-19 11:38:17

You are about to witness the most bizarre English vocabulary lesson you have ever seen.

你将见证你见过的最奇葩的英语词汇课。

But I guarantee you will learn some fantastic vocabulary never taught in the classroom.

但我保证你会学到一些课堂上从未教过的奇妙词汇。

Subscribe, Like, and let's do this.

订阅,点赞,我们开始吧。

I'm just gonna jump in the bath!

我要踏进浴缸了。

Oh, that's better.

啊,好多了。

Though I have to say, I much prefer a shower in the morning.

不过我不得不说,我更喜欢早上洗个澡。

Problem is I had a little accident.

问题是我出了点小事故。

I was taking a quick shower, realised I needed to shave my legs and armpits because, lockdown, I hadn't done it in months and I was hairier than a yeti!

当时我正在快速洗澡,意识到我需要刮腿毛和腋毛,因为我已经好几个月没刮了,身上的毛比雪人还多!

Well, I propped my leg up on the wall, yes, even after two kids, I am still quite supple.

嗯,我把腿撑在墙上,是的,即使生了两个孩子,我还是很灵活的。

So, I'm standing one-legged, shaving my legs, I dropped the razor and lost my balance.

所以,我一条腿站着,刮腿毛,我的剃刀掉了,我失去了平衡。

I twisted my stupid ankle and I've been told to keep it elevated as much as possible hence me taking a bath.

我扭伤了我愚蠢的脚踝,我被告知要尽量抬高脚踝,所以我要洗澡。

Oh, by the way, I don't normally bathe fully clothed, no.

哦,顺便说一句,我通常不穿衣服洗澡,不。

I'm usually in the buff, starkers, as nature intended, in my birthday suit, you know, naked, but of course, I can't be flashing all and sundry on my YouTube channel now, can I?

我通常赤身裸体地洗澡,但当然,我现在不能在我的油管频道上一丝不挂,对吧?

It's funny how bath time has changed over the years.

这些年来洗澡时间的变化真有趣。

As a little kid, it was so much fun.

当我还是个孩子的时候,洗澡真是太有趣了。

I'd spend hours in the tub, pretending to be a mermaid or creating strange concoctions from all the lotions and potions in the bathroom to present to my mother as a homemade perfume, bless her.

我会在浴缸里泡上几个小时,假装自己是美人鱼,或者把浴室里所有的沐浴露和药剂调配成奇怪的混合物,作为自制香水送给我妈妈,愿上帝保佑她。

And then, as an older child when our family grew, I had to start sharing my bath.

后来,随着年龄的增长,我们家的成员越来越多,我不得不开始共用浴室。

Now, we were a large family.

我们是一个大家庭。

I was one of seven children growing up.

我是七个孩子中的一个。

And as we were quite poor, we all had to share the bathwater.

因为我们很穷,我们不得不共用洗澡水。

Luckily, as the eldest child, I managed to get first dibs, clean bath water for me.

幸运的是,作为最大的孩子,我洗澡有优先权,得到干净的洗澡水。

As an adult, I discovered the luxury of a hot bubble bath, nice music, candles, Radox, bliss.

成年后,我发现了享受泡泡浴的奢侈:美妙的音乐,蜡烛,Radox 沐浴露,幸福。

And what I liked the most was a chance to unwind and soak my aching muscles.

我最喜欢的是有机会放松和浸泡我疼痛的肌肉。

Occasionally, I'd even have a drop of wine.

偶尔,我甚至会喝点酒。

Sometimes, I stay in the bath for so long, my fingers would go all wrinkly, I'd look like an old prune.

有时候,我泡在浴缸里太久了,我的手指都起皱了,我看起来就像一颗西梅干。

Finally, I became a mother.

最后,我成了一个母亲。

And goodness, what a change, luxury down the plughole.

天哪,这是多么大的变化啊,奢侈一去不复返。

Candles? Not very child-friendly. Radox? No, my kid's got sensitive skin. And relaxing music? Not a chance.

蜡烛?不太适合孩子。Radox 沐浴露?不,我的孩子皮肤很敏感。还有放松的音乐?不可能。

It's the mind-numbing torture of Baby Shark on repeat in the background as I fight for position among my two children, praying that I escape bath time without being weed or pooed on.

我脑子被不断重复的《鲨鱼宝宝》背景音乐洗脑,在两个孩子想要之间挣扎一些位置,祈祷我能逃脱洗澡的时间,不被他们的尿尿或便便溅到。

If I'm lucky, I might manage to squeeze in a cheeky morning bath for the purposes of teaching an English lesson.

如果幸运的话,我可能会设法在早上挤出一个澡的时间来教一堂英语课。

Yay, they found me!

嗯,他们发现我了!

Coming!

来啦!

Ok, let's revisit and break down some of the things you just heard.

好的,让我们重新回顾并分解一下你们刚才听到的一些东西。

First, I said, "I'm just gonna jump in the bath".

首先,我说:“我要踏进浴缸了。”

I'm just gonna jump in the bath.

我要踏进浴缸了。

Now, "going to" is commonly shortened to "gonna" in spoken English mostly in informal settings.

英语口语中的 going to 通常缩写为 gonna,主要用于非正式场合。

Now, "jump" and "hop" are verbs we tend to use when talking about getting into the bath or shower.

Jump 和 hop 是我们谈论洗澡或淋浴时常用的动词。

"I'm just gonna jump in the bath", or "I'm just gonna hop in the shower". Now, when I got into the bath I said: "Ah, that's better, though I have to say, I much prefer a shower in the morning." Ah, that's better, though I have to say, I much prefer a shower in the morning.

I'm just gonna jump in the bath 或 I'm just gonna hop in the shower。当我躺进浴缸,我说:“啊,好多了。不过我不得不说,我更喜欢早上洗个澡。”啊,好多了。不过我不得不说,我更喜欢早上洗个澡。

"I have to say", this is a phrase we use when we about to share an honest statement.

I have to say,这是我们要说实话时使用的短语。

In many cases, it's used when sharing something a little embarrassing like "I enjoyed dinner, though I have to say the meat was not cooked to my liking." Next, I said, "Problem is I had a little accident yesterday." Problem is I had a little accident yesterday.

在很多情况下,它被用于分享一些有点尴尬的事情,比如“我很享受这顿饭,尽管我不得不说这肉做的不符合我的口味。”接着,我说:“问题是我昨天出了点小事故。”问题是我昨天出了点小事故。

This sentence should have started with THE, "the problem is. . ." but it's common for natives to drop THE in the phrases "The problem is", or "The thing is" if this phrase is at the beginning of the sentence. Problem is... Thing is... Now, when admitting that I needed to shave, I said "I was hairier than a yeti".

这个句子应该以 THE 开头,THE problem is...但是对于当地人来说,在短语 THE problem is 或 THE thing is 中省略 THE 是很常见的,如果这个短语在句子的开头。Problem is... Thing is...当我承认我需要刮毛时,我说“我身上的毛比雪人还多”。

Now, a yeti is a myth, a large hairy creature resembling a human or bear.

雪人是一个神话,一种类似人类或熊的大型多毛生物。

The next word mentioned was "supple", this basically means flexible.

我提到的下一个词是 supple,意思是“灵活的”。

Next, I said I was standing one-legged shaving my leg.

接着,我说我是单腿站着剃腿毛。

One-legged means on one leg. Pay close attention to the pronunciation: One-legged/wʌn leɡid/.

One-legged 的意思是一条腿。注意发音:One-legged/wʌn leɡid/。

Not /wʌn leɡd/, /wʌn leɡid/.

不是/wʌn leɡd/,是/wʌn leɡid/。

Then I said, "I twisted my stupid ankle".

然后,我说:“我扭伤了我愚蠢的脚踝。”

I twisted my stupid ankle.

我扭伤了我愚蠢的脚踝。

To "twist your ankle", this is to hurt your ankle by rolling or twisting it, sometimes referred to as "a sprained ankle".

Twist your ankle 意思是以滚动或扭曲的方式弄伤了你的脚踝,有时候我们说 a sprained ankle。

We sometimes add the adjective "stupid" to the receiving noun of the incident when we are frustrated with what happened.

当我们对所发生的事情感到沮丧时,我们有时会在事件的被修饰的名词后面加上形容词“愚蠢的”。

"Oh, I hit my stupid head." Or "I cut my stupid finger." Or "I broke my stupid phone." Next, I said I have to keep my ankle elevated.

“哦,我撞到我的猪脑袋了。”或者“我割破了我愚蠢的手指了”。或者“我把我的破手机弄坏了。”然后,我说我得把脚踝抬高。

I've been told to keep it elevated.

我被告知要尽量抬高脚踝。

This means lifted, we have to keep it high.

意思把它举起来,我们必须把它保持在高处。

Right, let's address the difference in pronunciation between "bath" and "bathe".

好,让我们谈谈 bath 和 bathe 在发音上的区别。

"Bath", the noun, has a long vowel sound. Whereas "bathe", the verb, uses a diphthong, /eɪ/. Bath/bɑːθ/. Bathe/beɪð/.

Bath,名词,有一个长元音。而 bathe 是动词,有一个双元音,/eɪ/。Bath/bɑːθ/。Bathe/beɪð/。

The following phrases are all slang for naked: in the buff, starkers, as nature intended, in my birthday suit.

这些短语都是“赤裸”的意思:in the buff,starkers,as nature intended,in my birthday suit。

"In the buff", "starkers", "as nature intended", "in my birthday suit".

“赤果果”。

They all mean naked.

都是“赤裸”的意思。

Then, I said, "I can't go flashing all and sundry".

然后,我说:“我现在不能一丝不挂。”

I can't be flashing all and sundry on my Youtube channel now, can I?

我现在不能在我的油管频道上一丝不挂,对吧?

To flash means to show your private parts quickly to someone who isn't expecting to see nudity.

Flash 的意思是迅速地把你的隐私部位暴露给不想看的人看。

Someone who flashes on purpose... but sometimes it happens by accident.

故意暴露的人......但有时候是意外。

Someone who flashes on purpose is called a flasher.

故意暴露给别人看的人叫做暴露狂。

The phrase "all and sundry", this phrase means "everyone".

短语 all and sundry 的意思是所有人。

It's usually used when everyone is a negative amount of people.

通常在所有人都是负数的时候使用。

Uh. I'm fed up, I had to feed all and sundry this weekend.

呃。我受够了,这个周末我得喂饱所有的人。

Now, I spoke about spending time in the tub.

然后,我谈到了在浴缸里度过的时光。

"Tub" is another word for bath, some may say "bathtub".

Tub 是浴缸的另一种说法,有些人可能会说 bathtub。

It's not very common these days but still in use.

现在不太常见,但仍在使用。

Not to be confused with "hot tub", which is the hot bubbling tub you share with friends while drinking champagne or beer.

不要和热浴缸(hot tub)混淆,热浴缸是你在喝香槟或啤酒时与朋友共用的热泡泡浴缸。

I spoke about creating strange concoctions from all the lotions and potions in the bathroom.

我谈到了用浴室里所有的洗液和药水创造出奇怪的混合物。

"...creating strange concoctions from all the lotions and potions in the bathroom." "Concoctions" means something put together from several different things.

“用浴室里所有的洗液和药水创造出奇怪的混合物。”“混合物”是指由几种不同的东西组合而成的东西。

Next, we come to "eldest" vs "oldest".

下面,我们有 eldest 和 oldest。

I said I'm the eldest.

我说我是最大的。

Both words mean having the greatest age within a group.

这两个词都表示一个群体中年龄最大的人。

The difference is "eldest" is used to mean having the greatest age within a related group of people, a family.

区别在于 eldest 是指在一个相关的群体,一个家庭中拥有最大的年龄。

I am the eldest child within my sibling group.

我是兄弟姐妹中最大的孩子。

Being the eldest meant I got first dibs.

作为最大的孩子意味着我有优先权。

Luckily, I'm the eldest child and I managed to get the first dibs.

幸运的是,我是老大,我洗澡有优先权。

Okay. This means to get the first opportunity to do something.

嗯,这意味着享有第一个做某事的机会。

"I had first dibs on the bath", meaning I was allowed to be in the bath first.

“我洗澡有优先权”,意思是我被允许先洗澡。

Next, I talked about the things that made the bath luxurious including Radox.

接下来,我谈到了使泡浴变得奢侈的东西,包括放 Radox。

Radox is a personal care brand which is known for relaxing bath salts and bubble bath products.

Radox 是一个个人护理品牌,以放松浴盐和泡泡浴产品而闻名。

Next, the word "prune", a prune is a wrinkly fruit we liken ourselves to when our fingers go wrinkly in the bath because we've been in there too long.

接下来,“西梅干”这个词,西梅干是一种皱巴巴的水果,我们把它比作我们在浴缸里泡得手指起皱,因为我们在浴缸里泡得太久了。

Now, the phrase "down the plughole" is an idiom meaning something has failed, or been lost, or wasted.

Down the plughole 这个短语是一个习语,意思是某事失败了,丢失了,浪费了。

Luxury, down the plughole.

奢侈,一去不复返。

Now, we talk about squeezing something into our schedule when we have to make room/time to do something.

我们说我们不得不腾出空间/时间做某事,把某事挤进我们的日程表。

I said I managed to squeeze in a cheeky morning bath.

我说我好不容易挤出时间来洗了个晨澡。

I managed to squeeze in a cheeky morning bath.

我好不容易挤出时间来洗了个晨澡。

We use "cheeky" in this context to suggest the thing I squeezed in was a guilty pleasure, something I shouldn't really have been doing/done.

在这句话中,我们用 cheeky 来表示我挤出去做的事情是一种有罪恶感的快乐,一件我真的不应该做的事情。

I may say, I'm just having a cheeky beer after work, or a cheeky cigarette break during working hours.

我可能会说,我只是在下班后放纵地喝一杯啤酒,或者在工作时间放纵地抽一支的香烟。

In my case, it's usually a cheeky chocolate before dinner.

对我来说,通常是晚餐前放肆地吃一块巧克力

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.