fly的第三人称单数是什么,fly 改成第三人称单数形式

首页 > 教育 > 作者:YD1662023-04-22 10:16:34

“自贸英语,每周一课学起来”如约而至,

今天的内容是如何使用英语

在餐馆点餐、交流

大家要学以致用

相信你我都是英语小能手

fly的第三人称单数是什么,fly 改成第三人称单数形式(1)

fly的第三人称单数是什么,fly 改成第三人称单数形式(2)

Lesson Seven At the Restaurant

第7课 在餐馆

何娜娜与John在海滩上散步聊天,欣赏美景,不知不觉已到了吃晚饭时间。听听他们是如何用英语在餐馆点菜的。

课文

fly的第三人称单数是什么,fly 改成第三人称单数形式(3)

Conversation 1

Nana: Excuse me. Is it time for dinner?

打扰一下,是不是该吃晚饭了?

John:How time flies! I didn’t realize it was time for dinner.

时间过得真快!我没有意识到该吃晚饭了。

Nana:It’s probably due to jet lag. What would you like to have for dinner, Chinese food or western food?

或许是因为倒时差吧。你晚饭想吃什么,中餐还是西餐?

John:Chinese food. I love to try new things.

吃中餐。我喜欢尝试新事物。

Nana:Great! Let’s go for Chinese food.

太好了!那我们就去吃中餐吧。

(They enter a Chinese restaurant. 他们俩进了一家中餐馆。)

Waitress:Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation?

晚上好。欢迎到我们餐饮用餐。有预订吗?

Nana:I’m afraid I haven’t. Is there a table available for two by the window?

很遗憾,我没预订。有没有靠窗的2人桌子?

Waitress:Yes. There it is. Come this way, please.

那儿有一张。这边请。

John:Very good. We can enjoy the view.

很不错。我们可以欣赏窗外的风景。

Waitress:This is our e-menu. To order, all you have to do is touch the pictures of the dishes you would like.

这是我们的电子菜单。点击你喜欢的菜品图片。

Nana:Do you like spicy food, John?

John,你喜欢辣味菜吗?

John: Yes, I do. But I prefer mild spicy.

是的,但我更喜欢微辣。

Nana:Good. How about sweet and sour food?

好的。酸甜食物怎么样?

John: It’s just to my taste.

酸甜食物最合我的口味了。

Nana:Now, do you want some rice?

哦,要来点米饭吗?

John:Yes, please.

好的。

Nana:Well, would you like anything to drink? They have coconut juice, watermelon juice, mango juice, papaya juice, and many others.

哦,你要喝点什么?有椰子汁、西瓜汁、芒果汁、木瓜汁等。

John:Coconut juice, please. Thanks. Let’s split the bill, shall we?

椰子汁,谢谢。我们AA制,好吗?

Nana:No, it’s my treat.

不,我请客。

Conversation 2

Nana:Well, let’s have some local food, shall we?

哦,我们吃本地菜,好吗?

John:Sure. Why not?

当然可以。

(They enter a Hainanese restaurant.他们进了一家海南餐馆。)

Nana:Do you eat meat?

你吃肉吗?

John:Yes, I do. I’m not a vegetarian.

是的。我不是素食者。

Waiter:Good evening. Here’s our menu. What would you like to order?

晚上好!这是菜单。你们想点什么菜?

Nana:Do you have any suggestions?

你有什么建议?

Waiter:How about Hainan coconut chicken? It is one of the special dishes of our restaurant.

海南椰奶鸡怎么样?它是我们餐馆的招牌菜之一。

John:What is it?

这是什么菜?

Waiter:It’s a well-known traditional dish from Hainan. It’s made by first putting the local chicken in a broth with salt, ginger, scallion, and yellow rice wine before adding a marinade made of milk, coconut juice, and starch.

海南椰奶鸡是海南传统名菜。做法是,先将本地鸡浸入上汤,加盐、姜、葱、黄酒蒸熟,然后浇上用牛奶、椰汁、生粉做成的酱汁。

John:Sounds good.

听起来不错啊。

Nana:We need one more dish.

我们要再点一个菜。

Waiter:What about pineapple fried beef? It’s a famous Hainan-style dish too. It tastes sweet and sour. It’s pickled sliced beef lightly fried and then stir-fried together with pineapple before beingcoated in a sauce that’s a mixture of suger, soy sauce, and starch. The beef isfrom Chinese yellow cattle raised in Hainan.

菠萝炒牛肉怎么样?这也是海南名菜。吃起来酸酸甜甜的。做法是,先将腌渍过的牛肉片炒滑,然后与菠萝块快炒,浇上用糖、酱油和生粉等制成的酱汁。牛肉来自海南黄牛。

John:That’s got to be tasty.

一定很好吃。

Waiter:Would you like anything else?

想再要点什么?

John:I’d like to have some vegetables.

我想要点蔬菜。

Waiter:We have seasonal vegetables such as Wuzhishan wild herbs, sweet potato leaves, cucumbers, cauliflowers, and some others.

我们有各种时令蔬菜,如五指山野菜、地瓜叶、黄瓜、菜花等。

John:I’d like to try the Wuzhishan wild herbs.

我想尝尝五指山野菜。

Waiter:All right. What about dessert? We have pumpkin pie, crispy durian pastries, bean pancakes, and ching bo leung.

好的。吃点甜食怎么样?我们有南瓜饼、榴莲酥、豆沙饼和清补凉。

John: Okay, half a dozen crispy durian pastries, please.

那就点六个榴莲酥吧。

Waiter:All right. Just a few minutes, please.

好的。请稍等几分钟。

fly的第三人称单数是什么,fly 改成第三人称单数形式(4)

首页 123下一页

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.