Hi, I'm here for the interview with Anna. Yes, Anna's ready, right this way into her office.
嗨,我是来这里采访 Anna 的。好的,Anna 准备好了,走这边可以到她的办公室。
Great. Uh. . . I'm dressed okay, right? Not—yeah. Anna, hi! Thanks for letting me come by.
好。呃...我穿得还可以,对吧?不——好吧。Anna,嗨!谢谢你让我过来。
I'm just here to ask you 73 questions and let's get right down into it. What time did you wake up this morning?
我是来这里问你73个问题的。那我们现在开始吧。你今天早晨几点起床?
Five o'clock. What do you usually have with breakfast?
五点。你早餐通常配什么?
Starbucks. How long have you been in this office for?
星巴克。你在这间办公室多久了?
Forever. What's one of your favorite things in this office?
一辈子。这间办公室里你最喜欢的其中一样东西是什么?
My Clarice Cliff collection. What's one thing in this office you've had the longest?
我的 Clarice Cliff 收藏。这间办公室里你拥有最久的东西是什么?
The desk. Can you write down the one fashion word you wish everyone would stop using?
书桌。你可以写下你希望大家別再用的一个时尚字眼吗?
Of course. Thank you.
可以。谢谢。
Journey! Huh! Anna. Here are the clothes for the December lead, what do you think?
旅程!嗯哼!Anna。这里是给 12 月号主角穿的衣服,你觉得呢?
Virginia, where's the color? Good point.
Virginia,怎么没有其他颜色?说得好。
What's an accessory you've had for ages? My necklaces.
你戴了很久的饰品是什么?我的项链。
What is an item of clothing you've had the longest? I can't remember.
你拥有最久的服饰是什么?我不记得了。
Do you have a favorite family heirloom? My memories.
你有最喜欢的家族传家宝吗?我的回忆。
Anna, Mr. de la Renta would like to ask you something via speakerphone? Certainly.
Anna,de la Renta 先生想要通过免提问你一些问题可以吗?没问题。
Anna, I want to know what is your favorite type of flower?Tuberose.
Anna,我想知道你最喜欢的花是哪种?晚香玉。
How lovely, Anna. Karlie's ready for you in the closet.
多可爱啊,Anna.Karlie 在服饰间等你了。
Okay. What is your favorite season in New York City?
好。你最喜欢纽约市的哪个季节?
Spring. Uptown or downtown?
春天。上城还是下城?
Downtown. What's your favorite museum in New York City?
下城。你最喜欢纽约市哪间博物馆?
The Metropolitan Museum. Anna, how do you feel about Brooklyn?
大都会博物館。Anna,你觉得布鲁克林怎么样?
New Silicon Valley. What's your favorite musical of all time?
新硅谷。你一直以来最喜欢的音乐剧是什么?
Kiss Me Kate. What's a musical you'd love to have a part of it?
《刁蛮公主》。你会想要参与演出的音乐剧是什么?
Sadly, I can't sing. What is your favorite play?
遗憾的是我并不会唱歌。你最喜欢哪部戏剧?
I couldn't hear; I'm sorry. What's your favorite play?
我听不到,不好意思。你最喜欢哪部戏剧?
Skylight. Who is your favorite comedian of all time?
《天窗》。谁是你最喜欢的喜剧演员?
James Corden. Who is your favorite action star of all time?
James Corden.谁是你一直以来最喜欢的动作明星?
Hugh Jackman. If you had to name your absolute biggest phobia, what would it be?
Hugh Jackman.如果必须说一样你最害怕的东西,那会是什么?
Spiders. Hi, Anna, nice to see you.
蜘蛛。嗨,Anna,很高兴见到你。
Good question: leather or lace? Lace.
好问题:皮革还是蕾丝?蕾丝。
Velvet or fur? Fur.
丝绒还是毛皮?毛皮。
Vintage or new? New.
复古还是新潮?新潮。
Polka dots or stripes? Both.
圆点还是条纹?都可以。
What would you never ever wear? Head-to-toe black.
你绝对不会穿什么?全身黑。
Okay. Well, you know, I wanted to tell you I've been on this journey lately. Besides lipstick and a phone, what are three items that you always have in your bag?
好的。嗯,你懂得,我想告诉你我最近去旅行了。除了口红和手机,哪三样是你一直带在包里的东西?
I rarely carry a bag. Anna, what bag should I get my girlfriend?
我很少带包包。Anna,我应该给我女朋友买哪个包?
Uh, this one. Anna, I'm so sorry—don't know why he came. Do you want me to call security?
呃...这个。Anna,我很抱歉——不知道他怎么跑来了。你要我叫保安吗?
It's fine. Anna, what's the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?
没关系的。Anna,你第一次见到一个人最先注意的事情是什么?
Their smile. Anna, there's no windows in here. Why are you putting those on?
他们的笑容。Anna,这里面没有窗户,你为什么要戴上那些呢?
Hiding from you. I. . . appreciate the honesty.
为了躲开你。我......欣赏你的诚实。
Anna, they're ready for you in the planning room. Good.
Anna,我们已经在企划室等你了。很好。
What are you reading right now, Anna? Victoria by A. N. Wilson.
你现在在读什么书,Anna?A.N. Wilson 写的《维多利亚》.
What's your favorite book? Pride and Prejudice.
你最喜欢的书是什么?《傲慢与偏见》。
What's the last book you read? Enough by Gabby Giffords.
你最近读的书是什么?Gabby Giffords 写的《Enough》.
What's a book you wish you had read? War and Peace.
你希望你读过的一本书是什么?《战争与和平》。
Who's the most fashionable literary figure? Scarlett O'Hara.
谁是最时尚的文学角色?《乱世佳人》女主角郝思嘉。
Who is the literary figure who has most inspired fashion designers? Oliver Twist.
谁是启发时尚设计师最多的文学角色?《雾都孤儿》主角 Oliver Twist.
What's the best vacation spot? Home.
最棒的度假地点是什么?家。
What country have you always wanted to visit? India.
你一直想去的国家是哪个?印度。
What do you miss about England, if anything? Humor.
如果有的话,你想念英国的什么?幽默。
What's the biggest difference between Brits and Americans? - Humor. What's the best part about your job?
英国人和美国人最大的不同是?- 幽默感。你工作最棒的部分是什么?
The people. How do you feel about horoscopes, Anna?
人。你觉得星座算命怎么样,Anna?
I hate horoscopes. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
我讨厌星座。如果你可以拍一部纪录片,你希望是关于什么的?
Tennis. How are you enjoying this interview?
网球。你喜欢这次采访吗?
Is it over? No. Not yet, sorry. Well, this room is delightful.
结束了吗?不。还没,不好意思。嗯,这间房间很讨人喜欢啊。
What's the most surprising thing in the September issue? Cooking with marijuana.
九月号最让人出乎意料的事是什么?用大麻料理。
What's the second most surprising thing in the September issue? The cover.
九月号里第二让人惊讶的是什么东西?封面。
What will you not find in the September issue? Head-to-toe black.
你不会在九月号里面看到什么?一身黑。
How often do you play tennis? As often as I can.
你多经常打网球?打得很频繁。
Who would you want on your team in doubles? Mixed doubles: Roger Federer. Women's doubles: Serena Williams.
你双打的时候和谁同队?混双:费德勒。女子双刀:小威廉姆斯。
What do you love most about tennis? They're gladiators.
你最爱网球的什么?他们都是斗士。
What's the best match ever played? Roddick against Federer, Wimbledon final, 2009.
史上最出色的一场比赛是?2009 年温布顿网球锦标赛决赛,罗迪克对费德勒。
What's another sport you consider getting into? Basketball.
你考虑加入的其他运动是什么?篮球。
Anna, how many emails do you write each day? I simply can't remember.
Anna,你每天写多少封邮件?我完全记不住。
Correct. Anna, what's your favorite cocktail?
没错。Anna,你最喜欢的鸡尾酒是什么?
I don't drink. Your water, sparkling or flat?
我不喝酒。你的水是气泡水还是白开水?
Sparkling. Coffee or tea?
气泡水。咖啡还是茶?
Coffee. Favorite food?
咖啡。最喜欢的食物?
Avocado. Least favorite food?
牛油果。最不喜欢的食物?
Broccoli. Favorite dessert?
花椰菜。最喜欢的甜品?
Coffee ice cream. What's your guilty pleasure?
咖啡冰淇淋。你的罪恶享受是什么?
Watching Homeland. These tuberose just came from Mr. de la Renta.
看 《国土安全》影集。这些是 de la Renta 先生刚送的晚香玉。
Wonderful. Wow, that guy is smooth.
太棒了。哇,那家伙真会做人。
Anna. Roger's on the line; he wants to know where you want to have dinner next week. Balthazar.
Anna。费德勒上线了;他想知道下星期你想在哪里吃晚餐。Balthazar 餐厅。
Mr. Federer, Balthazar it is. Anna, what kind of phone do you have?
费德勒先生,是 Balthazar 餐厅。Anna,你用的是哪种手机?
A flip phone. What's the greatest invention of all time?
一支翻盖式手机。史上最棒的发明是什么?
Anything by Apple. Stationery or email?
任何 Apple 发明的东西。信纸还是邮件?
Both. Letter or postcard?
都有。信还是是明信片?
Both. What have you learned from your father being an editor of the Evening Standard?
都有。你从你当《标准晚报》编辑的父亲那里学到了什么?
Perseverance. What have you learned from your brother as an editor of The Guardian?
不屈不挠。你从你当《喂饱》编辑的弟弟那里学到了什么?
Great reporting. What have you learned from your children?
出色的报道。你从你的孩子那里学到了什么?
Love. What is a skill that can never be mastered?
爱。什么是永远无法掌握的技能?
For me, learning Chinese. What's your biggest regret?
对我来说,学中文。你最后悔的事情是什么?
I don't have one. What's the least true rumor about you?
我沒有后悔的事。什么是关于你最不真实的谣言?
They're all true. Anna, last question: Can you put back on those sunglasses and take a selfie with my phone?
那些谣言都是真的。Anna,最后一个问题:你可以戴回那些墨镜然后用我的手机自拍一张吗?
I've never taken a selfie, and I don't plan to start now. Fair enough, Anna. Well, that's it.
我从来没有自拍过,而我也不打算现在自拍。好吧,Anna。嗯,就这样了。
This is great talking to you, and Maybe I'll see you around at award shows, things like that, you know. Maybe.
很高兴和你聊天,或许我会在时尚颁奖秀之类的场合见到的你,你懂得。可能吧。