see eye to eye看法一致;关系融洽(一般用于否定句较多)
通常指在某件事上达成一致,有一致的意见或想法。也可以指相处融洽,关系很好。
请看:
We've never seen eye to eye.
我们的看法从来就没有一致过。(或我们的关系非常不融洽。)
I never see eye to eye my parents.
我跟我父母的意见根本就没有一致过。(或我和爸爸妈妈关系极差。)
My sisters don’t see eye to eye with me about/on the arrangements.
在一些安排上,我的姐姐们和我意见不一致。
I don't see eye to eye with him.
我跟他说不来。
She doesn’t see eye to eye with her ex-husband.
她跟前夫关系不好。
The two of them can never see eye to eye.
两个人说不到一块儿。
Yuriko saw eye to eye with Yul on almost every aspect of the production.
百合子和尤尔几乎在生产的每个方面都看法一致。
It is a mere coincidence that they see eye to eye on this point.
他们在这一点上见解一致完全是偶合。
Clive, as you know, your mother and I saw eye to eye about sending you to university.
克莱夫,你知道,关于你上大学的事,你母亲和我意见一致。
They both see pretty much eye to eye.
他俩的意见很接近。
They didn’t see eye to eye about which car to buy.
他们买哪一辆车的意见不统一。
Mary and I don’t see eye to eye about John’s decision to drop out of college.
玛丽和我对约翰从大学退学的决定看法不一致。