wolken是什么,wolven中文

首页 > 经验 > 作者:YD1662022-11-03 06:16:36

还有许多外国流行歌曲,也被翻译成优美的中文!

Young And Beautiful

绝代芳华

歌手:Lana Del Rey

翻译:黄昊Haosky

wolken是什么,wolven中文(5)

YoungAndBeautifulLanaDelRey-YoungAndBeautiful-Single

I've seen the world

看彻繁华

Done it all, had my cake now

尽失初妆

Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now

金迷纸醉,历尽沧桑

Hot summer nights, mid-July

仲夏夜茫,七月未央

When you and I were forever wild

起初你我年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长

The crazy days, the city lights

纵情时光,华灯初放

The way you'd play with me like a child

你我嬉戏痴狂,童稚之心难藏

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful

当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,任地老天荒

Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul

当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,任地老天荒

I know you will, I know you will

我深知你会,我深知你会

I know that you will

我深知你的爱经久绵长

... ...

I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now

荣华过场,舞台聚光

Channeling angels in the new age now

时年流转,冠冕新王

Hot summer days, rock and roll

仲夏夜梦,歌舞激昂

The way you'd play for me at your show

你盛装登场,独为我而唱

And all the ways I got to know

我一睹难忘

Your pretty face and electric soul

精致面庞,魂灵不羁狂妄

... ...

Dear lord when I get to heaven

神明在上,若将我引入天堂

Please let me bring my man

可否许他陪伴身旁

When he comes tell me that you'll let me

所愿随行,相让入场

Father tell me if you can

请应允我最后的冀望

Oh that grace, oh that body

惊鸿过影

Oh that face makes me wanna party

令我沉沦疯狂

He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

彼为吾日,光芒若珠宝夺目,璀璨闪亮

wolken是什么,wolven中文(6)

Someone like you

另寻沧海

歌手:Adele

翻译:未知

wolken是什么,wolven中文(7)

SomeoneLikeYouAdele-PopMothers

I heard, that your settled down.

已闻君,诸事安康。

That you, found a girl and your married now.

遇佳人,不久婚嫁。

I heard that your dreams came true.

已闻君,得偿所愿。

Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you.

料得是,卿识君望。

Old friend, why are you so shy?

旧日知己,何故张皇?

It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.

遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。

... ...

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.

客有不速,实非我所想。

ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.

避之不得,遑论与相抗。

I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded,

异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。

... ...

That for me, it isn’t over.

再无所求,涕零而泪下。

Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.

毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。

I wish nothing but the best, for you too.

抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。

Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:

勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑:

“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”

“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”

Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。

... ...

You’d know, how the time flies.

光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。

Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.

欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。

We were born and raised in a summery haze.

彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。

Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。

... ...

Nothing compares, no worries or cares.

无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。

Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made.

糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。

Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?

wolken是什么,wolven中文(8)

上一页1234下一页

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.