最高的反义词是什么,高和什么是反义词

首页 > 经验 > 作者:YD1662024-04-02 23:33:36


Hi there.

嘿,你好。

My name is Emma, and in today's video, I am going to talk a lot about the IELTS test, specifically writing task one.

我的名字是艾玛,在今天的视频中,我将谈论很多关于雅思考试的内容,特别是写作任务一。

I'm going to teach you about a certain thing you might see on the IELTS, and that's a pie chart.

我将教你一些你可能在雅思考试上看到的东西,那就是一个饼图。

I'm going to explain what a pie chart is, and ways to talk about pie charts in order to improve your vocabulary mark for the IELTS. Many students get really, really confused when they see graphs on the IELTS, and they get really confused trying to talk about numbers, specifically.

我将解释饼图是什么,以及谈论饼图的方法,以提高雅思的词汇量。许多学生在看到雅思考试的图表时会感到非常非常困惑,他们非常困惑,特别是试图谈论数字。

So, in this video, I'm also going to talk about: How do we describe numbers when we're looking at pie charts?

所以,在这个视频中,我还要讨论:当我们看饼图时,我们如何描述数字?

How do we describe percentages?

我们如何描述百分比?

You know, and how can we make our vocabulary very varied?

你知道,我们怎样才能使我们的词汇非常多样化?

So, let's get started.

那么,让我们开始吧。

The first thing I want to do is talk about: What is a pie chart?

我想做的第一件事是谈谈:什么是饼图?

So, I have here three different types of graphs.

所以,我这里有三种不同类型的图表。

Three different graphs you might see on the IELTS, in the writing section, in the very first part of the writing section.

您可能会在雅思考试中看到三个不同的图表,在写作部分,在写作部分的第一部分。

You might see a picture like this, like this, or like this.

您可能会看到像这样的图片,像这样的图片,或者像这样的图片。

So, one of these looks like a pie, something you eat.

所以,其中一个看起来像馅饼,你吃的东西。

Which one do you think looks the most like pie?

您认为哪一个看起来最像馅饼?

If you said this one, you are correct.

如果你说这个,你是对的。

This is what we are going to be talking about today.

这就是我们今天要讨论的内容。

We can call it either a " pie chart" or a " pie graph" .

我们可以称它为"饼图"或"饼图"。

Both are correct.

两者都是正确的。

You might also see this one, this one is called a line graph; or you might see this, which is called a bar graph.

您可能还会看到这个,这个被称为折线图;或者您可能会看到这个,这称为条形图。

So, let me write that on the board.

所以,让我在黑板上写下来。

So, " pie chart" , " line graph" , and " bar graph" .

所以,"饼图","折线图"和"条形图"。

You might also see a process, a diagram, or maybe even a table on the IELTS. But for today, we are only going to be focusing on pie charts.

您可能还会在雅思考试上看到一个流程,一个图表,甚至可能是一个表格。但今天,我们只关注饼图。

Okay, so what is a pie chart?

好的,那么什么是饼图呢?

A pie chart shows us percentages.

饼图显示百分比。

So, if we look down here, I have here what I spend my money on.

所以,如果我们往下看,我在这里有我花钱的东西。

I want you to imagine each month, all the money I make, all my salary, this is what I spend it on.

我想让你想象每个月,我赚的所有钱,我所有的薪水,这就是我花钱的地方。

I spend some of it on rent, I spend some of it on food, I spend some of it on transport or transportation, and I spend some of it on fun.

我把一些花在房租上,我把一些花在食物上,我把一些花在交通或交通上,我把一些花在娱乐上。

So, on the IELTS, you might have to describe something like this.

所以,在雅思考试中,你可能不得不描述这样的东西。

It might be more complicated.

它可能更复杂。

Sometimes you might actually have two pie graphs or pie charts that you might have to compare and describe, but in this case, let's start out a little bit easier.

有时,您可能实际上有两个饼图或饼图,您可能需要进行比较和描述,但在这种情况下,让我们开始一点容易一点。

So, I want you to imagine you're writing the IELTS, and you've been told to describe this pie chart.

所以,我想让你想象你正在写雅思考试,你被告知要描述这个饼图。

What are you going to say about it?

你打算怎么说呢?

Well, the very first thing you should do is you should think about: What does it all mean?

好吧,你应该做的第一件事就是你应该思考:这一切意味着什么?

And by that, I mean: Think about how much percent is each thing?

我的意思是:想想每件东西有多少百分比?=

So, for example, for cost of living, how much is this?

那么,例如,对于生活成本,这是多少?

What size does this look like?

这看起来是什么尺寸?

Although we can't be sure, because I'm not the best artist and this is not a perfect circle, I would say this is about 50%.

虽然我们不能确定,因为我不是最好的艺术家,这不是一个完美的圆圈,我会说这是大约50%。

And this, what does it look like to you?

这个,它对你来说是什么样子的?

Maybe 25%.

也许是25%。

So, food is around 25%.

所以,食物大约是25%。

Transport we might say. . .

交通我们可能会说...

Let's say 15%.

假设为15%。

And fun, maybe 10%.

而且很有趣,也许是10%。

Although, we're not sure.

虽然,我们不确定。

So, on the IELTS you might see something like this.

所以,在雅思考试中,你可能会看到这样的东西。

You might actually have the percentages written, so you already know what it is, or you might actually have numbers.

你实际上可能已经写了百分比,所以你已经知道它是什么,或者你实际上可能有数字。

So, this might actually be money, and so it might actually say, like, $500 to rent, $200 to food, and so forth.

所以,这实际上可能是钱,所以它实际上可能会说,比如,500美元租房,200美元给食物,等等。

Okay, but the first thing to do is really think about: What are the percentages, here?

好吧,但首先要做的是真正考虑:这里的百分比是多少?

Okay, so to begin a sentence when we're talking about the pie chart, these are three different sentences that are very great. . .

好吧,当我们谈论饼图时,开始一个句子,这是三个不同的句子,非常棒......

Really, really good sentences to use on the IELTS when you're talking about pie graphs.

真的,非常好的句子,当你谈论饼图时,可以在雅思考试中使用。

The first one is: " According to the chart" , you can also say: " We can see from the chart" , or " We can see from the pie chart" , " The chart shows that" , okay?

第一个是:"根据图表",你也可以说:"我们可以从图表中看到",或者"我们可以从饼图中看到","图表显示",好吗?

So these are good ways to open up the sentence, and then to actually talk about what you see here.

所以这些都是打开句子的好方法,然后真正谈论你在这里看到的东西。

Okay, so we're now going to talk a little bit about: How do we talk about percentages?

好了,我们现在来谈谈:我们如何谈论百分比?

So, I want you, again, to look at rent.

所以,我想让你,再一次,看看租金。

We decided this is about 50%.

我们决定这是大约50%。

So, which of these three ways can I write this on the IELTS?

那么,这三种方式中的哪一种可以在雅思考试上写呢?

Should I write it: " fifty percent" , should I write it " fifty per cent" , with a space, should I write it " 50%" as a number, or should I write it as " half" , because 50% is half the total?

我应该写它:"百分之五十",我应该写"百分之五十",带空格,我应该把它写成"50%"作为一个数字,还是应该写成"一半",因为50%是总数的一半?

What do you think is the best way to write it?

你认为最好的写作方式是什么?

Well, the truth is all of these are good.

好吧,事实是所有这些都是好的。=

You will see percent written as one word, and also two words; both of these are fine.

你会看到百分比写成一个单词,还有两个单词;这两个都很好。

You can write it as a number, or you can also write it as half.

您可以将其写为数字,也可以将其写为一半。

These are all great ways to write about pie charts.

这些都是写饼图的好方法。

So, let's get a little bit more into how to talk about numbers and pie charts.

因此,让我们进一步了解如何讨论数字和饼图。

Okay, so let's look at some good sentences you can use when describing numbers and percents.

好吧,让我们来看看在描述数字和百分比时可以使用的一些好句子。

So, again, we have the same pie chart.

所以,再一次,我们有相同的饼图。

We have rent at 50%, food is about a quarter, transportation is about 15%, and fun is at about 10%.

我们的租金为50%,食物约为四分之一,交通约为15%,娱乐约为10%。

So, I've written up some sentences to describe rent.

所以,我写了一些句子来描述租金。

So, what I can say is: " Rent makes up half of the living expenses." And notice the verb I use, here.

所以,我能说的是:"房租占生活费的一半。注意我使用的动词,在这里。

" Makes up" , okay?

"化妆",好吗?

So, this is a phrasal verb, " makes up" is great to use when you're talking about pie charts.

所以,这是一个短语动词,"弥补"非常适合在你谈论饼图时使用。

If I wanted to talk about food, I could say: " Food makes up 25% of the living expenses." , " Transport makes up 15% of the living expenses." Okay?

如果我想谈论食物,我可以说:"食物占生活费用的25%","交通占生活费用的15%。好?

We can also change the sentence around, so that instead of " half" being in the middle, we start with the percent.

我们也可以改变句子,这样我们就不会有"一半"在中间,而是从百分比开始。

" Half of the living expenses are rent." So, this is essentially the same sentence, but reversed.

"生活费的一半是房租。所以,这基本上是相同的句子,但颠倒了过来。

" Rent makes up half of the living expenses." , " Half of the living expenses are rent." We can also say: " Rent accounts for 50% of the total" , or " 50% of the living expenses" .

"房租占生活费的一半","生活费的一半是房租。我们也可以说:"房租占总和的50%",或者"生活费的50%"。

So, again, we have a really, really nice verb that's great whenever you're describing a pie chart: " accounts for" .

所以,再一次,我们有一个非常非常好的动词,每当你描述饼图时,它都很棒:"解释"。

It means the exact same as " makes up" , okay?

它的意思与"弥补"完全相同,好吗?

Could I change this to " half" ?

我可以把它改成"一半"吗?

Yes.

是的。

Could I write: " fifty percent" , not using numbers, but with letters?

我可以写:"百分之五十",不是用数字,而是用字母?

Yes, I could spell out " fifty percent" .

是的,我可以拼出"百分之五十"。

It's all the same; it means the same thing.

一切都是一样的。它意味着同样的事情。

There is, however, one thing you should be aware of.

但是,您应该注意一件事。

In English, we do not like to start sentences with numbers.

在英语中,我们不喜欢以数字开头的句子。

So, for example: " 50% of the living expenses is rent." This is. . .

因此,例如:"生活费用的50%是租金。这是。。。

This is not good.

这并不好。

We don't like to start out with a number.

我们不喜欢从数字开始。

It would be better to actually write it out.

最好把它写出来。

Just like that.

就像这样。

Okay, excellent.

好的,非常好。

So, again, these are great sentences to use when you're writing about pie charts.

所以,再一次,当你写饼图时,这些都是很好的句子。

So, now let's look at some ways to talk about numbers.

所以,现在让我们来看看谈论数字的一些方法。

We've already talked about 50%, we've talked about how it can be called half, and how. . .

我们已经谈到了50%,我们已经谈到了如何将其称为一半,以及如何...

The different spellings of 50%.

50%的不同拼写。

So, now, let's look at some other different ways to talk about percents.

所以,现在,让我们看看其他一些不同的方法来谈论百分比。

I have down here the word " a third" .

我这里有"第三个"这个词。

So, if this is my pie chart, a third-there are three pieces-would be about this, which is around 30 to 35% is a third.

所以,如果这是我的饼图,第三个 - 有三个部分 - 将是关于这个的,大约30%到35%是三分之一。

I can also talk about " a quarter" , which would be about 25%.

我也可以谈谈"一个季度",大约是25%。

If we looked up here, food is about a quarter.

如果我们抬头看这里,食物大约是四分之一。

We can also talk about " two-thirds" , this is where it gets a little bit confusing.

我们也可以谈论"三分之二",这是它有点令人困惑的地方。

So, a third is, like I said, we have one out of three.

所以,正如我所说,第三个是,我们有三分之一。

Here we have two out of three, which is about 66%.

在这里,我们有三分之二,大约是66%。

So, two-thirds would look like. . .

所以,三分之二看起来像...

One-third, two-third.

三分之一,三分之二。

So, this is one-third and this is two-thirds.

所以,这是三分之一,这是三分之二。

When we talk about quarters, we can also talk about three quarters, where instead of talking about this little piece, we're talking about the rest of the pie.

当我们谈论季度时,我们也可以谈论四分之三,我们谈论的不是这个小块,而是其余的馅饼。

So, whereas this is one quarter, this in red is three quarters.

所以,虽然这是四分之一,但红色是四分之三。

We can also talk about " a fifth" .

我们也可以谈论"第五个"。

So, if the pie has five parts, 20% would be a fifth.

因此,如果馅饼有五个部分,那么20%将是五分之一。

So, in red is a fifth.

所以,红色是五分之一。

Or we can also talk about " a sixth" .

或者我们也可以谈论"第六个"。

If we have one, two, three, four, five, six - six slices, six equal slices, if I colour in one of these, that becomes a sixth.

如果我们有一个,两个,三个,四个,五个,六个 - 六个相等的切片,如果我在其中一个中着色,那就变成了第六个。

Now, one thing to note.

现在,有一件事需要注意。

When we talked about " half" , we don't use an article.

当我们谈论"一半"时,我们没有使用文章。

We don't say: " a half" .

我们不说:"一半"。

Notice there is no " a" here.

请注意,这里没有"a"。

When we talk about " a third" , " a quarter" , " a sixth" , " a fifth" - we do have " a" there.

当我们谈论"三分之一","四分之一","六分之一","五分之一" 时,我们确实有"一"。

So, you don't need " a" with " half" , but you do need it if you're talking about " a third" , " a quarter" , " a fifth" , or " a sixth" .

所以,你不需要"a"和"一半",但如果你在谈论"三分之一","四分之一","五分之一"或"六分之一",你确实需要它。

Okay, excellent.

好的,非常好。

So, now let's talk a little more about percents.

所以,现在让我们再谈谈百分比。

Okay, so I made a little bit of a mistake in one of my drawings.

好吧,所以我在我的一幅画中犯了一点错误。

A fifth, I think I drew actually just four slices.

第五,我想我实际上只画了四个切片。

Here, there's one, two, three, four, five.

这里,有一个,两个,三个,四个,五个。

So, if I coloured in one of these, this slice would be a fifth.

所以,如果我在其中一个上色,这个切片将是第五个。

So, now what we're going to do is we're going to talk about another way to boost your vocabulary mark when you're talking about numbers and pie charts.

所以,现在我们要做的是,当你谈论数字和饼图时,我们将讨论另一种提高词汇量的方法。

So, I have here a new pie chart.

所以,我这里有一个新的饼图。

This is about what I like to drink, and what I drank today.

这是关于我喜欢喝什么,以及我今天喝什么。

So, if you look over here, 42% of what I drank today was tea.

所以,如果你看看这里,我今天喝的42%是茶。

I love tea.

我喜欢喝茶。

25% of what I drank was coffee, and 33% of what I drank was milk.

我喝的25%是咖啡,33%是牛奶。

To be honest, I also drank water and juice, but to make this simple, we'll just stick with these three.

说实话,我也喝水和果汁,但为了简单起见,我们只坚持这三个。

So, imagine you get a pie chart like this.

所以,想象一下你得到一个这样的饼图。

Now, again, on the IELTS, usually they're a little bit more complicated.

现在,再次,在雅思考试中,通常它们有点复杂。

But just to learn from, imagine you were given a pie chart like this.

但只是为了从中学习,想象一下你得到了一个这样的饼图。

How could we describe it?

我们该如何形容它呢?

Well, again, a great sentence to use is: " According to the pie chart" , or " As we can see from the pie chart, tea" , okay?

好吧,再一次,一个很好的句子是:"根据饼图",或者"正如我们从饼图中看到的,茶",好吗?

It says here 42%.

它在这里说42%。

" Tea accounts for 42 percent of the total" .

"茶叶占总数的42%"。

And again, if I want, I can write it as a number, I can even go like this and get rid of the word " percent" .

再说一遍,如果我愿意,我可以把它写成一个数字,我甚至可以像这样去掉"百分比"这个词。

There's different ways I can do it.

我可以通过不同的方式做到这一点。

They're all correct.

他们都是对的。

Now, one thing you can do is you can add words in order to. . .

现在,您可以做的一件事是您可以添加单词以...

To be a little bit more specific, and to help your vocabulary score.

更具体一点,并帮助你的词汇量得分。

So, I have some words here: " exactly" , " precisely" , " around" , " approximately" , " nearly" , and so forth.

所以,我在这里有一些词:"完全","精确","周围","大约","几乎",等等。

So, these can help you with your vocabulary mark to get a higher score.

因此,这些可以帮助您获得更高的词汇量分数。

So, if I'm talking about tea at 42% and I say it's 42%, I'm being exact.

所以,如果我说的是42%的茶,我说是42%,我是准确的。

This is exactly what it is.

事实正是如此。

So, I can use the word: " According to the pie chart, tea accounts for exactly 42% of the total." I could also use the word " precisely" : " According to the pie chart, tea accounts for precisely 42% of the total." Now, what if I'm just looking at this and 42% is too specific; I just want to be a little bit more general?

所以,我可以使用这个词:"根据饼图,茶正好占总数的42%。我也可以使用"精确"这个词:"根据饼图,茶正好占总数的42%。现在,如果我只是看这个,42%太具体了怎么办?我只是想更一般一点?

Well, if I don't want to be exact, I can use the words: " around" , " approximately" , " nearly" , " close to" , " roughly" .

好吧,如果我不想精确,我可以使用"周围","大约","几乎","接近","大致"这些词。

So, in this case, I'm not giving the exact number; I'm giving near that number.

因此,在这种情况下,我没有给出确切的数字;我给出了接近这个数字。

So, instead of saying 42%, which tea is, I can change this to 40%, if I add one of these words, because it's not 40% exactly, but it's close enough.

所以,与其说42%,茶是,我可以把它改成40%,如果我加上其中一个词,因为它不是40%,但它足够接近。

So, I can say: " According to the pie chart, tea accounts for around 40% of the total" , or " nearly 40% of the total" , " close to 40% of the total" .

所以,我可以说:"根据饼图,茶约占总数的40%",或"占总数的近40%","占总数的近40%"。

One thing to note, here, on the IELTS spelling is very, very important.

有一件事要注意,在这里,关于雅思拼写是非常非常重要的。

So, if you use the word " approximately" , make sure you can spell it, because I know this is a tough word.

所以,如果你使用"大约"这个词,确保你能拼写它,因为我知道这是一个很难的词。

If you think you're going to panic and make a mistake, use " close to" , it's easier, and not only that, but you actually get-one, two-two words added to the word count for this.

如果你认为你会惊慌失措并犯错误,使用"接近",这更容易,不仅如此,而且你实际上得到了一个,两个单词添加到字数中。

So, you could say: " close to 40%" .

所以,你可以说:"接近40%"。

We could also say, if we're not being exact, we can say: " slightly above" or " just over" .

我们也可以说,如果我们不准确,我们可以说:"略高于"或"刚刚结束"。

42% is a bit more than 40%.

42%略高于40%。

So, we can say: " According to the pie chart, tea accounts for slightly above 40%" , or " just over 40%" .

所以,我们可以说:"根据饼图,茶叶占略高于40%",或者"略高于40%"。

So, again, this shows that not only do you understand the numbers, but you're also using some very good vocabulary.

所以,再一次,这表明你不仅理解数字,而且你还使用了一些非常好的词汇。

Now, imagine if I estimated a little bit higher, and I said this was. . .

现在,想象一下,如果我估计得高一点,我说这是......

It's around 45%.

大约是45%。

What I can say is that: " According to the pie chart, tea accounts for slightly below 45%" , or " just under 45%" .

我能说的是:"根据饼图,茶占略低于45%",或"略低于45%"。=

So, these are all great words to use to add when you're talking about percentages.

所以,这些都是当你谈论百分比时用来添加的好词。

Now let's talk about. . .

现在让我们来谈谈...

A little bit more about percentages.

关于百分比的更多内容。

Okay, so now let's look at some general ways to talk about percent.

好了,现在让我们来看看一些谈论百分比的一般方法。

We've already talked about specific, using words like " 50%" , " half" , " a third" .

我们已经讨论过具体,使用诸如"50%","一半","三分之一"之类的词。

What about if you don't really want to speak so specifically?

如果你真的不想这么具体地说话呢?

Well, I have here some different expressions you can use.

好吧,我在这里有一些不同的表达方式,你可以使用。

So, before we get to those, I have a new pie chart.

所以,在我们开始之前,我有一个新的饼图。

Now, again, you will not see something this simple on the IELTS. This is very simple to help you learn.

现在,再一次,你不会在雅思考试上看到这么简单的东西。这很容易帮助你学习。

So, imagine if this red, little slice, if this represents coffee, and imagine if this green represents tea, and this is how much. . .

所以,想象一下,如果这个红色的小片,如果这代表咖啡,想象一下这个绿色代表茶,这就是多少......

You know, how much I drink in a day.

你知道,我一天喝了多少。

So, I drink very little coffee, and I drink lots and lots of tea.

所以,我喝很少的咖啡,我喝了很多很多的茶。

And you have to describe this.

你必须描述这一点。

So, instead of saying the specifics. . .

所以,而不是说具体细节...

You know, what we can tell from this is that this is a small amount, coffee is a small amount, and tea is a very large amount.

要知道,我们从中可以看出,这是一个很小的量,咖啡是一个小量,茶是一个非常大的量。

So if we wanted to talk about this, we could use the words: " a small fraction" .

因此,如果我们想谈论这一点,我们可以使用"一小部分"这个词。

So, this is a small fraction.

所以,这只是一小部分。

" A small fraction of the total is coffee." Okay?

"总杯的一小部分是咖啡。好?

We could also say: " a small percentage" .

我们也可以说:"一小部分"。

We're not saying specifically what it is.

我们并没有具体说明它是什么。

" A small percentage is coffee." , " A small number is coffee." , " The lowest percentage is coffee." , " A very small percentage is coffee." , and " A very small proportion is coffee." These, essentially, all mean the same thing.

"一小部分是咖啡","一小部分是咖啡","最低的百分比是咖啡","非常小的百分比是咖啡",以及"非常小的比例是咖啡"。从本质上讲,这些都意味着同样的事情。

They're different ways to say a small amount.

它们是说少量的不同方式。

Or a small percent.

或一小部分。

So, we can also change up the sentence structure a little bit.

因此,我们也可以稍微改变一下句子结构。

So, for example, if I start with coffee, I can say: " According to the pie chart, coffee makes up a small fraction of the total." , " Coffee makes up a small percentage of the total." , " Coffee makes up a small number of the total." , " Coffee makes up the lowest percentage of the total." , " Coffee makes up a very small percentage of the total." , and finally, " Coffee makes up a very small proportion of the total." I can also add the percent, if I want to, here.

因此,例如,如果我从咖啡开始,我可以说:"根据饼图,咖啡占总数的一小部分,","咖啡占总数的一小部分。","咖啡占总数的一小部分。 最后,"咖啡只占总量的很小一部分。如果我愿意,我也可以在这里添加百分比。

So it is good to be specific where you can, so you can always put in brackets, and the actual number.

因此,最好尽可能具体,因此您始终可以放在括号中,并输入实际数字。

Imagine if coffee is 10%.

想象一下,如果咖啡是10%。

At the end of the sentence, I can put: " (10%)" .

在句子的末尾,我可以放:"(10%)"。

Or, I can write the word " at 10%" .

或者,我可以写"在10%"这个词。

I could actually write out the word " ten percent" , and say: " of the total at ten percent" .

我实际上可以写出"百分之十"这个词,然后说:"在百分之十的总数中"。

Or, if they didn't give me any percents, but imagine if this says two cups a day, and this says 20 cups a day, what I could also do is write down specifically if they gave you a number, what that number is.

或者,如果他们没有给我任何百分比,但想象一下,如果这说每天两杯,而这说每天20杯,我也可以做的是写下他们给你一个数字,这个数字是什么。

So, sometimes they won't give you a percent, but they'll actually say an amount.

所以,有时他们不会给你一个百分比,但他们实际上会说一个金额。

If they say an amount, you can actually write in that amount.

如果他们说一个金额,你实际上可以写这个金额。

So, for example, if they said two cups a day, I could say: " Coffee makes up a small fraction of the total at two cups a day." So that's also possible.

因此,例如,如果他们说每天两杯,我可以说:"咖啡占每天两杯的总量的一小部分。所以这也是可能的。

Now, what about if we wanted to talk about tea?

现在,如果我们想谈论茶呢?

Tea is a large fraction.

茶是一个很大的比例。

So, we can use the exact same vocabulary, but change the word " small" to " large" .

因此,我们可以使用完全相同的词汇,但将单词"小"更改为"大"。

So, we can say: " A large fraction of the total is tea." , " A large percentage is tea." , " Tea makes up a large number of the total." , " Tea makes up the lowest. . ." or " the highest" . . .

所以,我们可以说:"茶的很大一部分是茶","很大一部分是茶","茶占总数的很大一部分","茶占最低的......"或"最高"...

In this case, we're not talking about large, but the opposite of " lowest" is " highest" .

在这种情况下,我们不是在谈论大,而是"最低"的反义词是"最高"。

" A very. . . A very large percentage of the total is tea." , and " A very large proportion is tea."

"一个非常...茶在总量中占很大比例",并且"茶占很大比例"。

So, these are great expressions to use when you are describing percents and percentages.

因此,当您描述百分比和百分比时,这些都是很好的表达式。

Okay, so thank you for watching this video.

好的,感谢您观看此视频。

I would like to invite you to come visit our website at www. engvid. com. There, you can actually do more practice questions and actually test yourself by taking our quiz to make sure that you understand this video, as well as so you can practice using some of these percentages and numbers.

我想邀请您访问我们的网站 www.engvid.com。在那里,您实际上可以做更多的练习题,并通过参加我们的测验来实际测试自己,以确保您理解此视频,并且您可以使用其中一些百分比和数字进行练习。

Thank you again for watching, and until next time, take care.

再次感谢您的收看,直到下次,请保重。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.