We ate ice cream and fudge pops for lunch.
我们午餐吃冰淇淋和奶油软糖。
We played outside as long as we wanted--
我们在外面玩了很久,
even after it was dark.
即使天黑了。
At dinnertime we just ordered in pizza and didn't use napkins.
在晚餐时,我们只订了萨饼而且没有使用餐巾。
I never took a bath--even if I was dirty.
我从来不洗澡,即使我很脏。
I kept lizards and frogs and snakes in the tub.
在浴缸里养蜥蜴、青蛙和蛇。
I watched television as late as I wanted
我看电视想看到几点就看到几点,
and never even had to go to bed.
甚至从不睡觉。
I got sleepy anyway and went upstairs.
这会儿我困了,于是我上楼去了。
But there was no one to tuck me in and read me a story.
但是没有人给我掖被子,给我读睡前故事。
Then I got scared,
然后我吓了一跳,
and there was no one to give me a hug.
没有人给我拥抱。
I began to cry.
我开始哭了。
I wanted my mommy and daddy.
我要找我的爸爸妈妈。
Suddenly someone was shaking me.
突然,有人在摇晃我。
It was my mom and dad.
是我的爸爸妈妈。
"You had a bad dream, " they said.
“你做噩梦了,”他们说。