224 我可用支票支付吗? Can I pay by check?
225 我没有零钱。 I don’t have small change.
226 我的现金不够。I don’t have enough cash.
227 我会用分期付款,分20个月付清。I pay the money in 20 monthly installments.
228 你多收我钱了。You overcharged me.
229 请给我开张收据。Please give me a receipt.
230 能不能给我开张发票?Can you make an invoice for me?
二十五、开户
231 我想开个账户。 I’d like to open an account.
232 这是我的身份证。Here is my ID card.
233 其他的证件行吗? Is other identification OK?
234 你能告诉我怎么办理吗?Could you tell me how to do it?
235 你能告诉我开定期账户的程序吗?Can you tell me the procedure for opening
a time deposit account?
236 开账户我必须存多少钱 ? How much do I have to deposit to open an
account?
237 开一个储蓄账户的最低存款额是多少? What’s the minimum deposit saving
account.?
238 开活期账户有服务费吗?Is there a service charge if I open a checking
account?
239 我想申请一张信用卡。I’d like to apply for a credit card.
240 我想要存折。I want a bank book.
241 我现在可以输密码了吗? Can I press my pin number now?
242 收手续费吗? Is there a handling charge?
二十六、存取款
243 我想存钱。I’d like to make a deposit.
244 有利息吗?Is there any interest?
245 利率是多少?What’s the interest rate?
246 我需要填写存款单吗?Do I need to fill out the deposit slip?
247 我需要填写取款单吗?Do I need to fill out the withdraw slip?
248 你能告诉我账户余额吗?Could you tell me the account balance?
249 我想把钱转到储蓄账户上。I’d like to transfer money in my savings account.
250 我想取200美元。I want to make a withdraw of 200 dollars.
251 请给我些零钱。Please give me some change.
252 能给我兑换50块钱零钱吗?Can I have change for a fifty?
253 自动取款机在哪?Where is the automatic teller machine?
二十七、挂失与销户
254 我把存折弄丢了。I lost my passbook.
255 我是来办理存折挂失的。I’ve come to report the loss of my bankbook.
256 你们能给我一个新的银行卡吗?Can you give me a new bank card?
257 我想销户。I’d like to close my account.
258 我想把账单先还清,然后再把信用卡账户消掉。I’d like to pay the bills first,
and then close this credit card account.
259 我还欠这个银行钱吗?Do I still owe money in this bank?
260 我想把这个账户中的钱都取出来。I want to draw all the money in this account.
二十八、汇款
261 请给我一张汇款单。 Give me a post order, please?
262 我想汇1,000美元到北京。I’d like to send a sum of 1,000 dollars to Beijing.
263 这张表这样填对吗? Is this form filled in properly?
264 往北京寄400元汇款的手续费是多少? What’s the charge for a 400RMB
remittance to Beijing?
265 这笔钱要多久能汇到上海?How long will it take to get to Shanghai?
266 转账要花多长时间?How long will it take to transfer the money?
267 两个小时内能到账吗?Will it arrive within two hours?
268 金额是要用文字而不是阿拉伯数字写吗?Should I write the sum of money in
words, not digits?
269 我在哪签名? Where do I sign?
270 我的朋友没有收到我的汇款。My friend didn’t receive my remittance.
271 我来问一下汇款到了没有。I’ve come to inquire about whether the remittance
has arrived.
272 这笔汇款还没到。The remittance hasn’t arrived yet.
273 我可以在这儿兑换汇款单吗?Can I have this money order cashed?
二十九、外汇
274 你们这里办理外汇业务吗? Do you handle foreign exchange here?
275 我想换些外币。I’d like to change some foreign currency.
276 汇率表在哪? Where’s the exchange rate list?
277 如果我想把人民币换成加元怎么办? What should I do if I want to exchange
RMB for Canadian dollars?
278 我想把人民币换成美元。 I’d like to exchange RMB for US dollars.
279 我想换1,050元人民币的欧元。 I’d like to exchange 1,050 RMB for Euros.
280 当前的汇率是多少? What’s the current exchange rate?
三十、买药
281 你能替我配这个处方吗? Can you fill this prescription for me?
282 非处方药不需要处方就能买。OTC medicine doesn’t require a prescription.
283 我拉肚子,有什么药可以吃吗?I have diarrhea. Is there a medicine for it?
284 我想买点止痛药。I’d like some pain killing drugs.
285 那种感冒要好一些?Which cold medicine is better?
286 这些药片在柜台处可以买到吗?Are these tablets available over the counter?
287 这是退烧的,这个可以消炎止痛,对吗?This is for reducing the fever, and this
will relieve the pain and subdue the inflammation, right?
288 您能告诉我这要怎么服用吗?Could you tell me how to use this medicine?
289 这要每天吃几次?How many times a day should I take this medicine?
290 这要有副作用吗?Does this drug have any side effects?
三十一、四肢不适
291 我的腿受伤了。I have injured my leg.
292 我的左脚踝肿了。My left ankle is swollen.
293 我的脚踝扭伤了。My ankle is twisted.
294 我在楼梯上摔了一跤,受伤了。I fell on stair and hurt myself.
295 我的手腕骨折了。I broke my wrist.
296 关窗户时,我把手指夹伤了。The window pinched my finger as it shut.
297 我的腿要打多长时间的石膏?How long will I have my leg in the cast?
298 我的手指被锋利的刀刺伤了。My finger was pricked by a sharp knife.
299 我的手杯开水烫伤了。My hand was scalded with boiling water.
300 我做这个动作时,这儿就痛。It hurts when I do this.