Daddy Pig:Okay.当然可以
Grandpa Pig:Byeeeeee!再见
Peppa and George:Bye Bye!再见
Miss Rabbit:Going to the airport are you?你们是要去机场对吧?
Daddy Pig:Yes and actually we’re in a bit of a hurry.
是的,而且事实上,我们有点赶时间。
Miss Rabbit:Hurrying here.Hurrying there.赶着去这里,赶着去那里。
Miss Rabbit:Why are people always in a hurry?为什么大家都匆匆忙忙的?
Daddy Pig:Granny Pig has a plane to catch.因为猪奶奶要去赶飞机。
Peppa:She’s going on holiday!我的奶奶要去度假啦。
Miss Rabbit:Holiday!I never have time to go on holiday.
度假吗,我根本没有时间去度假。
Miss Rabbit:I’m too busy being in a hurry.我一直都非常的忙。
Peppa:Miss Rabbit?Are you talking like a taxi driver again?
兔小姐,你又像出租车司机那样喋喋不休了,是这样吗?
Miss Rabbit:Yes.是啊。
The taxi has arrived at the airport.他们到达了机场。
Granny Pig:Goodbye my little ones!再见,小宝贝们。
Peppa:Bye bye,Granny Pig!Bye bye。再见了,奶奶。 再见。
Peppa and George are waving Granny Pig goodbye.佩奇和乔治向猪奶奶挥手告别。
Here is Mr wolf.狼爸爸来了。
Mr Wolf:Taxi.出租车
Miss Rabbit:Hop in!请上车。
Peppa:Bye Bye,Mr Wolf!再见啦,狼爸爸。
Peppa and George love waving goodbye.佩奇和乔治喜欢挥手告别。
Peppa and George:Bye Bye.再见。
Peppa:Daddy,how are we getting home?爸爸,那我们现在怎么回家呢?
Daddy Pig:In the Taxi!Oh...It’s gone...坐出租车啊。哦...车开走了...
Miss Rabbit:Been on holiday have you?你是去度假了吗?
Mr Wolf:I’m actually very tired.Do you mind if we don’t talk...
说实话我现在感觉很累。我们可以不聊天吗?
Miss Rabbit:Talk!Yes,People talk too much these days.聊天,是啊,现在的人就是话多
Miss Rabbit:...talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk...是不是说啊说啊说啊说个不停
Miss Rabbit:...and they say some people can talk for hours without talking a breath...
有些人能说上几个小时都不带喘气的。
Miss Rabbit:My sister can talk...我妹妹就是这样
Miss Rabbit:Hello,taxi service.你好,出租车叫车服务。
Daddy Pig:Hello.Could you pick us from the airport please?你好,可以来机场接我们吗?
Miss Rabbit:The Airport.Righty ho!机场吗,我马上就来。
Mr Bull:Stop!停车。
Miss Rabbit:Hello,Mr Bull.Are you mending the road?你好,公牛先生,你是在修路吗?
Mr Bull:No.I’m supposed to be mending the airport.不是的,我是要去维修机场。
Mr Bull:But my truck’s broken down!可是我的卡车坏了。
Miss Rabbit:I’m going to the airport.Hop in!我正好要去机场,上来吧。
Miss Rabbit:Have you got any luggage?有什么行李吗?
Mr Bull:Just the sand.就一车沙子。
Miss Rabbit’s taxi is full of sand!兔小姐的车里装满了沙子。
Bye Boss再见,老板。
Hello Boss你好,老板。
Mr Bull:Hello,Lads.Here’s the Sand!你们好啊,沙子我都运过来了。
Mr Bull:Thank you,Miss Rabbit!谢谢你,兔小姐。
Miss Rabbit:No Problem!不用客气!
Daddy Pig:Take us home please Miss Rabbit.兔小姐,请送我们回家吧。
Miss Rabbit:Righty ho!上车吧
Miss Rabbit:There you are,my last taxi ride of the day!
目的地到了,这是我今天最后一趟生意了。
Daddy Pig:Now you can go home and have a rest.现在你可以回家好好休息一下了。
Miss Rabbit:Ha!I should be so lucky!哈,我可没那么幸运。
Miss Rabbit:Sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉,让你们久等了。
It’s just another busy day for Miss Rabbit.这就是兔小姐忙碌的一天。