羚羊英文版,羚羊用英语怎么讲

首页 > 文化 > 作者:YD1662024-04-04 20:07:20

[peppa pig小猪佩奇]台词剧本

第一季 第31话

31. Ballet Lesson 芭蕾舞课

Narrator:(Peppa Pig介绍):

I’m Peppa pig.我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig. 这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig. 这是我的爸爸。

羚羊英文版,羚羊用英语怎么讲(1)

Ballet Lesson 芭蕾舞课

羚羊英文版,羚羊用英语怎么讲(2)

Children, today we have a new pupil, Peppa Pig!

Narrator: Peppa is going to her first ballet lesson. 佩奇要去上第一堂芭蕾课了。

This is Madame Gazelle, the ballet teacher. 这位是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。

Madame Gazelle: Ah, ho! 哦,你好啊![gazelle [ɡəˈzel] n. 羚羊]

You must be young Peppa! 你一定就是佩奇了。

I am Madame Gazelle [ɡəˈzel]! 我是羚羊夫人!

Peppa: Hello, Madame! 你好啊,夫人!

Madame Gazelle: So sweet! 真是一个好姑娘!

Welcome to your first lesson of the ballet! 欢迎你来这里上第一节芭蕾课!

Mummy Pig: I'll pick you up later! 一会儿我来接你!

Peppa: Bye bye! 再见!

Mummy Pig: Enjoy yourself! 祝你愉快!

Narrator: Here are Peppa's friends, 这些是佩奇的朋友,

Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit, and Pedro Pony. 小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

Madame Gazelle: Children, today we have a new pupil, Peppa Pig! 孩子们,今天我们来了一位新同学,小猪佩奇!

Now Peppa, run and join your friends. 好了佩奇,去你的朋友们那儿吧。

Peppa: Hello, everyone! 大家好啊!

Friends: Hello, Peppa! 你好啊,佩奇!

Madame Gazelle: Children! We begin with demi-plier! 好了,孩子们!首先我们先练习半蹲。

Demi-Plier. 这个动作叫半蹲。

Now a Little jump, 现在练习小跳,

petit jete. 交织式跳跃。

With grace and beauty. 动作要优雅,美丽。

Petit jete! Grace and beauty! 交织式跳跃!动作要优雅,美丽!

Petit jete! Grace and beauty! 交织式跳跃!动作要优雅,美丽!

Narrator: The ballet lesson is a lot of fun! 芭蕾课真是太有意思了!

Madame Gazelle: Raise your arms! Imagine that you are beautiful swans! 把双手举起来!想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅!

And what noise do you think a swan might make? 你们觉得天鹅的声音是什么样的呢?

Ah, ho. grace and beauty! 啊,哦。动作要做得优雅美丽!

Narrator: Peppa loves dancing! Everyone loves dancing! 佩奇喜欢跳舞!大家都喜欢跳舞!

[放学铃响了,猪妈妈来接佩奇]

Peppa: Mummy! Mummy! We all danced as swans! 妈妈!妈妈!我们都像天鹅那样跳舞啦!

Madame Gazelle: Peppa did very well! 佩奇表现得非常好!

Peppa: I had to dance beautifully and gracefully! 我要跳得既优雅又美丽才行!

Mummy Pig: That's lovely! 那很好啊!

Peppa: Can I show you how I did it? 我给你看看我怎么跳得,好吗?

Mummy Pig: Let's get home first. 我们先回家吧。

Then you can show Daddy Pig, and George, and me. 回家后你还可以表演给爸爸,乔治和我看。

Peppa: Bye bye! 再见!

Narrator: Peppa and Mummy Pig are home! 佩奇和猪妈妈到家了!

Peppa: Daddy! George! 爸爸!乔治!

I'm going to show you how to do ballet. 我来教你们怎么跳芭蕾舞吧。

Daddy Pig: Is it difficult? 会不会很难呢?

Peppa: It was easy for me. 对于我来说挺简单的。

But you, George, and Mummy will find it very hard. 但是爸爸,乔治和妈妈跳起来就会比较困难了。

First, we need music. 首先,我们得来点音乐。

Good. Now, George, Daddy and Mummy, 很好。现在呢,乔治,爸爸和妈妈,

you must copy what I do. 你们都得照我的动作来做。

Madame Gazelle used funny words, 羚羊夫人用了一个好笑的词,

But really, it's just bending your knees and jumping. 但是其实,只是弯起你的膝盖,然后跳起来。

Daddy Pig: Ah, the petit jete! 啊,这个叫交织式跳跃!

Peppa: Daddy! You know the funny words! 爸爸!你居然知道这个好笑的词!

Daddy Pig: Mummy Pig and I used to be quite good at ballet! 妈妈和我以前芭蕾跳得很好的!

Mummy Pig: Do be careful, Daddy Pig. 小心一点,猪爸爸。

Daddy Pig: Our favorite was the pas de deux! 我们最喜欢的舞是双人舞!

Hoop-la! 抛起!

Mummy Pig: Ooofff! That wasn't quite how I remembered it. 啊!我记得好像不是这样的。

Peppa: Silly Daddy Pig! 糊涂的爸爸!

Daddy Pig: Maybe we should leave the ballet to Peppa! 我们还是让佩奇来表演芭蕾舞吧!

Peppa: Yes, I am the best at it! 是的,我跳得最最好了!

I am a beautiful swan! 我是一只漂亮的天鹅!

[小猪佩奇]视频在这里哦:

羚羊英文版,羚羊用英语怎么讲(3)

Children! We begin with demi-plier!

羚羊英文版,羚羊用英语怎么讲(4)

首页 123下一页

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.