Mum stood at the village,
妈妈站在村口,
waiting for me early.
早早把我张望。
The city's starlight
城市的星光
is very similar to my hometown's.
和故乡的很像
It is my mum's tears
那是妈妈的泪光
that light my future.
将我前程照亮。
We are all very busy,
我们都很忙,
which buries sorrow.
忙埋藏忧伤
I forget the most beautiful heaven
忘了最美的天堂
is my past hometown
是回不去的故乡
My little wish
我小小愿望
is to go back to you.
就是回到你身旁
pick a peach blossom,
摘一朵桃花香
and put it in mom's hair.
戴到妈妈头发上
My little dream
我小小梦想
is to make you prettier.
把你变的更漂亮。
With fragrant peach blossoms
伴着桃花芳香
I lie asleep in the moonlight.
月下安躺入梦乡
A remote village.
遥远的小村庄
is where I grew up.
我生长的地方
The peach blossoms blooming every year
年年桃花开放
floated to my classroom.
飘到我的课堂
On the path from school.
放学的小路上
The flower rain was flying in the sky.
花雨漫天飞扬