《生活大爆炸》 (The Big Bang Theory):
- "Dear, when tragedy strikes, we always want to blame others. If there's no one to blame, we often blame ourselves."
- 亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。
《唐顿庄园》 (Downton Abbey):
- "If your gods are real, if they are just, then why is there so much injustice in the world?"
- 如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?
《权力的游戏》 (Game of Thrones):
- "Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness."
- 永远不要忘记你是什么人,因为这个世界不会忘记。
《少年汉尼拔》 (Hannibal Rising):
- "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger."
- 任何不能*了我的只会令我更强。
《勇敢的心》 (Brave heart):
- "Every man dies, not every man really lives."
- 每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过。
《最后的武士》 (The Last Samurai):
- "A man can only do what he can do. But a man can do everything if he is willing to sacrifice everything."
- 一个人只能全力以赴,等待命运去揭晓答案。
《超能查派》 (Chappie):
- "You can do whatever you want. Be whatever you want."
- 你可以随心所欲,做任何想做的事。
《乱世佳人》 (Gone with the Wind):
- "Stars are always bright, it's just a matter of whether you lift your head to look at them."
- 星星在哪里都是很亮的,就看你有没有抬头去看他们。
《爱在日落黄昏时》 (Before Sunset):
- "Memories can be beautiful, but you also have to let go of the past."
- 回忆本来是非常美好的,只要你能让过去的都过去。
《给朱丽叶的信》 (Letters to Juliet):
- "You can't fool yourself forever. Sometimes you have to be rational."
- 人不可能永远骗自己,有时你必须理智。
《神探夏洛克》 (Sherlock):
- "Your past is a foreign country; they do things differently there. Your future is mine to interfere with. It does me credit."
- 你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情。你的未来我希望参与,那是我的荣幸。
《纸牌屋》 (House of Cards):
- "The choices we make determine our destinies. Every choice, every moment, is a ripple in the stream of time."
- 无数的选择决定了我们的命运。每一次选择,每一个时刻,都是时间河流中的一个涟漪。
《战警》 (X-Men):
- "What's done is done. What's done can't be undone. The only thing left to do is minimize the damage."
- 事情已经发生了,还希望事情不要发生没有意义,当务之急是减少损失。
《冰雪奇缘》 (Frozen):
- "Love is an open door. Love is an open door and life can't wait for us. We go on alone."
- 爱就是一股力量,它让我们能够无所畏惧地战胜恐惧。
《绿皮书》 (Green Book):
- "No matter what you do, do it to the best of your ability. Work when you work, laugh when you laugh, and eat like it's your last meal."
- 不管你做什么,都要做到极致,上班就认真工作,笑就尽情大笑,吃东西时,就像是最后一餐那样去享受。
《阿甘正传》 (Forrest Gump):
- "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."
- 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
《泰坦尼克号》 (Titanic):
- "You jump, I jump."
- 你跳,我也跳。
《当幸福来敲门》 (The Pursuit of Happyness):
- "If you have a dream, you got to protect it."
- 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。
《罗马假日》 (Roman Holiday):
- "Either travel or read, and one must be on the way all the time - either the body or the soul."
- 要么读书,要么旅行,身体和灵魂,必须有一个在路上。
《肖申克的救赎》 (The Shawshank Redemption):
- "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
- 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
《辛德勒的名单》 (Schindler's List):
- "Why do we remember? Because we're human, and our hearts feel. Not just for today, but for future generations."
- 我们为什么要纪念?因为我们不甘心。不满足于仅仅活在当下,还要给后人留下些什么。
《美丽人生》 (Life Is Beautiful):
- "No one's life is perfect, but every moment of life is beautiful."
- 没有人的人生是完美的,但生命的每一刻都是美丽的。
《疯狂动物城》 (Zootopia):
- "In Zootopia, anyone can be anything."
- 在动物城,每一个动物都有无限可能。
《寻梦环游记》 (Coco):
- "The real death is that no one in the world remembers you."
- 真正的死亡是世界上再没有一个人记得你。
《机器人总动员》 (WALL-E):
- "Even if the world is desolate, there will always be someone who believes in you."
- 即使世界荒芜,总有一个人,他会是你的信徒。
《疯狂原始人》 (The Croods):
- "Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark, follow the sun, and you'll find tomorrow!"
- 不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!
《千与千寻》 (Spirited Away):
- "No matter how hard the road ahead is, as long as you're going in the right direction, it's closer to Happiness than standing still."
- 不管前方的路有多苦,只要走的方向正确,不管多么崎岖不平,都比站在原地更接近幸福。
《飞屋环游记》 (Up):
- "Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love."
- 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
《海底总动员》 (Finding Nemo):
- "Just keep swimming. One day, you'll meet one of those big friends. Or a little friend."
- 在海洋里,有朝一日,你会遇到一位大朋友,还会遇到一位小朋友。
《冰雪奇缘2》 (Frozen II):
- "The past is not equal to the future. The future is our hope."
- 过去并不等于未来,未来才是我们的希望。