Why was the writer's aunt suprised?
- 为什么作者的姑姑惊讶?
- aunt:姑姑
- It was Sunday.
- 它是星期天。
- I never get up early on Sundays.
- 星期天我从不早起。
- I sometimes=stay in bed until lunchtime.
- 我有时呆在床上直到午饭时间。
- sometimes=stay(相同辅音连读)
- lunchtime:午饭时间
- Last Sunday I got up very late.
- 上个星期天我起床很晚。
- I look out of the window.
- 我望向窗外。
- It was dark outside.
- 外面很黑。
- "What a day" I thought.
- “鬼天气”我想。
- What a day:鬼天气
- It's raining again.
- 又下雨了。
- Just then, the telephone rang.
- 正在这时,电话响了。
- rang:ring过去式
- It was my aunt Lucy.
- 是我姑姑露西。
- "I've just arrived by train" She said. "I'm coming to see you."
- “我刚坐火车来,”她说。“我要来看你。”
- "But I am still having breakfast." I said.
- “但我还在吃早饭。”我说。
- "What are you doing?" She asked.
- “你在干什么?”她问。
- "I'm having breakfast." I repeated.
- “我正在吃早饭。”我重复说。
- "Dear me." She said. "Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock."
- “天啊。”她说。“你总是起床这么晚吗?一点钟了。”