月亮的心愿
Wish of Moon
夜深了,
It was deep into the night.
月亮透过窗帘,看见一个小女孩睡在床上,
The moon, through a window blind, saw a little girl sleeping on a bed.
身旁有个背包,里面装着水果和点心。
Beside her was a knapsack with fruits and snacks inside.
“明天孩子们去春游,
“Tomorrow some children are going on a spring trip.
得让天气好起来。”月亮自言自语地说。
I have to make sure it is going to be good weather,” the moon murmured to itself.
月亮又来到一扇亮着灯的窗前,
The moon came in front of a window with lights inside.
只见一个小女孩正在照顾生病的妈妈。
It saw a little girl was looking after her sick mother.
“珍珍,早点睡吧,不要累着了,
“Zhenzhen, go to sleep early and don’t tire your own self out.
明天还得去春游呢。”妈妈说。
Tomorrow you still have to go on a spring trip,” mother said.
“妈妈,明天不去行吗?”
“Mother, could I not go tomorrow?”
“你哪儿都没去过,明天还是和大伙一起去玩儿吧!”
“You haven’t gone anywhere, and you may as well go to play with everybody tomorrow.”
“不,医生说您明天还得再躺一天。”小女孩边说边给妈妈垫好枕头。”
“No, the doctor said you have to lie around for another day tomorrow,” as the little girl was speaking, she put a pillow comfortably underneath her mother’s head.
月亮悄悄离开窗户,
The moon left the window quietly.
想了一下说:“明天还是下雨吧!”
It thought for a little while and said, “Tomorrow I had better let it rain.”
两天后的一个艳阳天,
Two days later it was a beautiful and sunny day.
孩子们一个不都不少,排着队,愉快地走在郊游的路上。
Not one child was missing from the lineup on an enjoyable outing.