The virus is rampaging
病毒在大行肆虐
The numbers are increasing
感染人数在不断增加
The rumors are spreading
谣言四起
The fear is growing
恐惧弥漫
It seems that all of a sudden
似乎整个国家都在一瞬间
the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.
失去了往日的活力和繁华
You are not the only one who is worrying,
你不是一个人在担忧
you are not the only one who is fearing,
你不是一个人在恐惧
You are not the only one who is struggling
你不是一个人在苦苦支撑
We are all facing a dark time right now,
我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻
Our whole country is facing a dark time right now.
整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻
This is a war!
这是一场战争!
It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke
这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战争
But it’s a war with virus, doubts,
fears, rumors, and discrimination.
但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、
恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争
But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!
但我们都应该成为战士,我亲爱的同胞们!
Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen
and the scientists who should fight
不仅仅只有医生、护士、警察和科学家应该战斗
All of us should be the fighters in this war
我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士
We shall fight against fear
我们应该和恐惧斗争
We shall fight against uncertainty
我们应该和未知斗争
We shall fight against doubts
我们应该和怀疑斗争
We shall fight against selfishness
我们应该和自私斗争
We shall fight against rumors
我们应该和谣言斗争
We shall fight against discrimination
我们应该和歧视斗争
This is going to be a fierce and cruel war
这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战争
But don’t be afraid,
但是不用害怕
We’re going to win this war together in the end!
我们终将取得这场战争的胜利
Our people may get sick,
我们的人民可能生病
our city may get sick,
我们的城市可能生病
but we as a brave nation
但我们作为一个勇敢的民族
will never ever get sick
绝不会被病毒打倒
Because we have the spirit,
history and determination to win.
因为我们拥有必胜的精神、历史和决心!