We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.
我们在地球上已经屹立了5000多年
We’ve witnessed much darker moments
我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻
We’ve been though much crueler trials
我们经历过更加残酷的考验
No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation,
无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、
poverty or natural disasters
贫穷还是自然灾害
We’ve always survived and
我们总是能幸存下来
We’ve always stood back up on our feet
我们总是能重新站立起来
We’ve always won in the end.
我们总是能取得最后的胜利
And we will definitely win this time.
所以这次我们也一定能赢得最终的胜利
We don’t know how long this will take,
我们不知道这场战争将持续多久
or what cost we have to pay,
又或者我们将付出什么代价
But there’s one thing we are 100% sure
但有一件事我们100%的确定
That is
那就是
We are going to win this war in the end!
我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利!
Because that’s what we’ve been doing
因为在过去5000年的历史中
for the past 5000 years.
我们就是如此
And that’s what makes us
而正因如此才成就了我们
the greatest nation ever
这个世上最伟大的民族
It is only by going through dark times
只有经历黑暗时刻
that we can separate the greatest from the great.
我们才能区分伟大和平庸
In each dark time,
在每一个黑暗时刻
We’ve always fought together
我们总是共同抗争
No matter how strong our enemy was
无论我们的敌人有多么强大
Or how impossible it seemed to win
又或者我们赢的可能微乎其微
We just kept fighting
我们都会坚持战斗
Because we are all fighters!
因为我们都是战士!
When all of this is over,
当所有这一切结束后,
we’ll have another great and heroic story
我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事
to tell our children, our grandchildren
可以讲给我们的子孙听
and they will tell the next generations.
而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代
That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,
我们会将这份伟大的精神代代相传
and keep it alive forever!
永存不朽!
— 特别鸣谢 —
感谢Claude Lorrain-Bouchard(加拿大)和Laila Tungcab(菲律宾)为本文提供的修改和指导意见!他们都是生活在中国的外国人,但是他们的爱没有国界。
同时也感谢身边的各位朋友、媒体的积极转发和传播,让更多人可以看到这个视频,让我们一起努力赢得这场战争的胜利!