Don't look down.
别往下看。
Good.
很好。
Child: How do I change directions?
宝宝:我怎么改变方向啊?
I don't want to go straight all the time.
我不想一直直着走。
Mom: If you lean to the left, the scooter will go left.
妈妈:如果你身体向左倾斜,滑板车就会向左走。
Lean if you just want a little bit of a turn,
如果你想微调方向,就倾斜身体,
but if you need to make a sharp turn, turn the handle, which will turn the wheel.
但是如果你需要急转弯,就拐把,这样轮子也会跟着转的。
Turn the handle to the right.
向右拐把。
We want to turn right.
我们右转。
Good job!
真棒!
Child: I think I'm going too slow.
宝宝:我觉得我骑得太慢了。
What should I do?
我该怎么办呢?
Mom: You can kick more and kick harder.
妈妈:你可以多蹬几下、使劲儿点。
Try it.
试试看。
Push hard!
使劲蹬!
Harder!
再使点劲!
That was better.
好多了。
It's also easier to ride on a smooth or flat surface.
在平坦的表面上骑也会更容易些。
Let's find a flat area.
我们找一个平地儿。
The road here is a little bumpy.
这儿不太平。
Child: Okay! That might help me go faster.
宝宝:好的!这样可能能骑快点。
Mom: Be careful, there is a crack on the ground.
妈妈:小心,地上有裂缝。