★、I would''ve walked differently. 我本可以走得与众不同。
★、We all have a great need for acceptance. 我们都非常需要被认同。
★、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own 但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二。
★、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular 纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。
★、Even though the herd may go, that''s bad. 纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。
★、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted 与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。
★、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports. 做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
★、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave. 我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。 ★、A lot of water under the bridge. 过去的事有如逝水。
★、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
★、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue. 我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
★、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
★、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go. 我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
★、I love you more & more each day as time gose by. 时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
★、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I''ve never really been there. so I don''t know. 我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
★、–Where were you last night? –That''s so long ago, I don''t remember. –Will I see you tonight? –I never make plans that far ahead. 你昨天晚上去哪里了? 那么久以前的事我想不起来了。 今晚我可以见到你吗? 我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
★、I was a fool to fall for a man like you. 我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
★、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce. 你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
★、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist. 我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
★、I can''t remember it, Miss llsa. I''m a little rusty on it. 我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
★、We all try. You succeed. 人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
★、–Let''s see, the last time we met… –Was La Belle Aurore. –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是 –“美丽的晨晕”
★、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening. 又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
★、That''s the way it goes. One in, one out. 自然法则,一进一出。
★、You played it for her. You can play it for me. 你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
★、lf she can stand it, I can. 如果她受得了,我也可以。
★、We said no questions. 我们说过不准问问题。