接下来你要空一行,然后起笔写正文的内容,表明你写邮件的用意。
如果这是一封新邮件,可以写……
1. We are writing to:(我们写信是为了)
confirm …(确认)
request ...(请求)
enquire about ...(咨询)
inform you that …(通知)
2. I am reaching out for the following reason...
(我找你是出于以下原因)
3. I recently read/heard about ... and would like to know ....
(我最近听到了有关……我想知道……)
4. I saw your advertisement in ..., and I would like to ...
(在……看见了你们的广告,我想要……)
5. I would be interested in (receiving / knowing more about) ...
(我可能会对……感兴趣)
6. I received your address from ... and would like to ...
(我从……那里获得了你的联系方式,并且我希望……)
如果这是一封回复邮件,可以写……
1. Thank you for your letter of March 14.(感谢你3月14日的来信)
2. Thank you for contacting us.
(感谢你联系我们)
3. In reply to your request, ...
(为了回应你……的请求)
4. With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday...
(根据我们昨天的电话会议……)
5. Further to our meeting last week ...
(就我们上周的会议……)
6. It was a pleasure meeting you in London last month.
(上个月很高兴能与你在伦敦会面)
7. I enjoyed having lunch with you last week in Tokyo.
(我很享受上周与你在东京共进午餐)
8. I would just like to confirm the main points we discussed on Tuesday.
(我只希望能确认下我们周二讨论过的几个关键点)
在你写完邮件开头表明来意之后,你就需要撰写邮件的正式内容了。不过为了避免篇幅过于冗长,华生将余下的内容安排到了下周同一时间的“工作必用”栏目里。
所谓“一口吃不成胖子”,学习也不能太贪心。若要短时间内记住大量学习内容,只会令你感到疲劳,“事倍功半”。华生更希望你能保持每天学习一点新知识的习惯,日积月累厚积薄发,这才是科学的学习方法。