我很高兴认识你英语,很高兴认识你英语怎么讲

首页 > 美食 > 作者:YD1662024-04-04 05:12:00

船员超实用英语

1. How do you do! 你好!

2. How are you? 你好吗?

3. May I know your name? 请问你叫什么名字?

4. I’m the Chief Engineer. 我是轮机长。

5. I’m very glad to know you. 我很高兴认识你。

6. Where is the Captain, please? 船长在哪里?

7. I’m looking for him. 我要找他。

8. He is on the deck. 他在甲板上。

9. I don’t think he’ll be back for some time. 我想他暂时还不回来。

10. May I ask if there is anything I can do for you? 我可以问你有什么事我能帮忙吗?

11. What’s the weather like today? 今日天气怎样?

12. It is cloudy this morning but will clear up this afternoon. 上午多云,下午转晴。

13. The weather forecast says there is a storm coming. 天气 预报有十一级风(暴风)。

14. It's blowing a strong gale now. 现在刮九级风(烈风)。

15. The sea is rough. 海上风浪很大。

16. May I speak to Mr. Black, please? 请布莱克先生听电话。

17. Yes, speaking. 是的,我就是。

18. Who’s calling, please? 请问是谁呀?

19. Would you mind calling me back? 给我打回电好不好?

20. I’d like to make a long distance call to China. 我要打长途电话到中国。

21. I should like to have meals on board. 我想要在船上用餐。

22. I’d like to invite you to dinner this evening. 我想请你今晚用餐。

23. Would you help yourself? 请随便吃。

24. May I help you to some more Beijing roast duck? 请您再吃点北京烤鸭好吗?

25. I’m so glad you like Chinese food. 你喜欢中国菜,我感到非常高兴。

26. I’m happy I can spend an evening with you at the Sea men’s Club. 我很高兴与你在海员俱乐部度过一个晚上。

27. Let’s go to the Karaoke bar. 让我们去卡拉OK厅。

28. Shall we go to the dance hall? 我们到舞厅去好吗?

29. I can waltz and foxtrot. 我能跳华尔兹舞和狐步舞。

30. I’d like a cup of coffee. 我要喝杯咖啡。

31. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?

32. I’m not feeling very well today. 今天我觉得身体不舒服。

33. I’ve got pains in my chest. 我胸腔感到疼痛。

34. Now undo your shirt and let me examine you. 现在解开衣服,让我检查

35. I'll go and get the prescription made up. 我去把这药方配好。

36. Ships can be classified in several ways. 船舶可以好几种方式分类。

37. The size of ships is given in terms of length, beam, draft, and tonnage. 船舶大小是按照长度,最大宽度,吃水和吨位来表达。

38. We have five different categories of merchant ships: freighters, container ship, bulk carriers, passenger ships, and coastal vessels. 商船分为五大类:货船,集装箱船,散货船,客轮和海岸船。

39. Container ships are larger and faster than freighters. 集装箱船比货船大,速度快。

40. Today, many passenger ships are used as cruise ships. 今天,许多客轮被用作为油船。

41. By the way, how long will you be in Shanghai? 顺便问一问,你在上海呆多久?

42. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in Shanghai. 我希望你在上海过得愉快。

43. What do you think of the port of Shanghai? 你认为上海港如何?

44. Could you kindly tell me more about the port of Shanghai? 能否请你告诉我更多上海港的情况?

45. I’ve got a fairly good idea of the port of Shanghai. 我对上海港有比较好的了解了。

46. Let’s go through the quarantine formalities. 我们现在来办理检疫手续吧。

47. Here is the Maritime Declaration of Health.这是份航行健康申明书。

48. We’ve all been inoculated against typhus, cholera, plague and yellow fever.我们都进行了预防伤寒、霍乱、瘟疫和黄热病的注射。

49. Please let me have all the inoculation papers for inspection. 请你把预 防接种证件给我检查。

50. We are all in good health. 我们身体都健康。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.