入住登记手续: Check-in
客房服务: Room Service
退房(时间): Check Out(Time)
前台: Front Desk,Reception
酒店大堂: Lobby
咖啡馆: Coffee shop
服务员,侍者: Waiter(餐厅、旅馆的服务生、行李员)
电话叫醒服务: Wake Up Call,Morning Call
餐厅在那儿?: Where is thedining room?
点餐常用词汇:
我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。
I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?/Please show me themenu.
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
结账:Bill, please.
打包(带走):take away.
日常用语:
我可以试穿一下吗: May I try it on?
试衣间在哪里: Where is the fitting room?”
多少钱: How much?
好,那就帮我结账吧:OK. Go ahead and ring it up for me.”
干杯: Cheers! Bottoms up!
我迷路了,您能告诉我怎么回饭店吗:I'm lost.Could you do me a favor to find my hotel?
你能帮我拍照吗: Could you take a picture for me?
非常感谢: Thank you very much.
不客气: You're welcome.
我就是忍不住: I just couldn't help it.
让我们保持* Let's keep in touch.
我怎样能跟你联络上: How can I get in touch with you?
我将会尽我最大努力: I'll do my best.
请稍等一下: Wait a moment please.
你先请: After you
我们该走了: We'd better be off.
我真要累死了: I'm really dead.
真是那样吗: Is that so?
我不确切知道: I don't know for sure.
太好了,太棒了: That's something.
这主意真棒: Brilliant idea!
此话当真: Do you really mean it?
你帮了大忙: You are a great help.
我身无分文: I'm broke.
我一直不太喜欢这东西: I never liked it anyway.
别跟我耍花招: Don't play games with me!
看情况再说: That depends.
请问如何前往……?: Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ?