人教版六年级下册英语unit2教材B部分课文翻译
1Let's try部分翻译
Wu Yifan is asking John about last weekend.Listen and circle.
吴一凡正在询问约翰有关上周末(的事情)。听一听,圈一圈。
1.What did John do last weekend?
1.约翰上周末干什么了?
A.He slept. A.他睡觉了。
B.He read a new film magazine.
B.他看了一期新的电影杂志。
2.Are Wu Yifan and John going to meet Amy together?
2.吴一凡和约翰将要一起去见埃米吗?
A.Yes,they are. A.是的,他们将要一起去见埃米。
B.No,they aren't. B.不,他们不将要一起去见埃米。
2let's talk部分翻译
John:Hey,Amy.Let's go to the bookstore.I want to buy the new film magazine.
约翰:嘿,埃米。让我们去书店吧。我想买期新的电影杂志。
Amy:Oh,I read it last weekend.
埃米:哦,我上周末读过它了。
John:Was it interesting?
约翰:它有趣吗?
Amy:Yes,it talked about a lot of new films.What did you do last weekend? Did you see a film?
埃米:是的,它讲了许多关于新电影(的事情)。你上周末干什么了?你看电影了吗?
John:No,I had a cold.I stayed at home all weekend and slept.
约翰:没有,我感冒了。我整个周末都待在家里睡觉。
Amy:Oh,I'm sorry.I'm happy you feel better now.
埃米:哦,我很难过。我很高兴你现在感觉好点儿了。
John:Thanks. Let's go by bus. It's faster than walkng.
约翰:谢谢。让我们去乘公共汽车吧。它比走路快。
Did John see a film last weekend? What did he do?
约输上周末看电影了吗?他干什么了?
What did you do yesterday/last night...?
你昨天/昨晚干什么了……?
What do you usually do on weekends?
你通常在周末干什么?
3Let's learn部分翻译

last weekend上周末
last night昨晚
last Monday上星期一
yeasterday昨天
the day before yesterday 前天
John:What did you do last weekend?
约翰:你上周末干什么了?
Amy:I saw afilm.
埃米:我看了一部电影。
John:Did you like it?
约翰:你喜欢它吗?
Amy:Yes,I did.It was great.
埃米:是的,我喜欢它。它很好。
4Look and talk部分翻译
Look at the table below for a few seconds.Then cover it.Ask and answer.
看下面的表格几秒钟。然后盖住它。问一问,答一答。
What did John do yesterday?
约翰昨天干什么了?
He slept.
他睡觉了。
Did he have a cold yesterday?
他昨天感冒了吗?
Yes.he did.
是的,他感冒了。
John约翰
slept,had acold睡觉,感冒
Mike迈克
went boating去划船
Chen Jie陈杰
read a book读一本书
Amy埃米
saw a film看一部电影
Sarah萨拉
washed her clothes洗她的衣服
5Read and write部分翻译
This is Mrs Broom.She works in a hotel.She is a housekeeper.What do you think she did yesterday?
这是布鲁姆夫人。她在一家旅馆工作。她是一名房间清洁工。你认为她昨天干什么了?
made the beds整理床铺
cooked the food烹饪食物
cleaned the rooms打扫房间
Wu Yifan and his family stayed at the Holiday Hotel.It was not a happy time.
吴一凡和他的家人待在假日旅馆。它不是一段快乐的时光。
Dear Customer,
亲爱的顾客:
Thank you for staying in our hotel.How was your stay?Please circle:
谢谢您暂住我们的旅馆。您住得怎么样?请圈下来:
Good 很好
Average 一般
Bad 很差
Comments 评论
Dear Sir,
亲爱的先生:
Our weekend at your hotel was bad.Our room was big but everything was very old.Our friend Robin cleaned our room and fixed a broken chair.
我们在你们的旅馆度过的周末很糟糕。我们的房间很大,但是每件东西都很破旧。我们的朋友罗宾打扫了我们的房间,修理了一把破损的椅子。
My mother wanted to read a book but the lamp was too small.My dad got some hamburgers from the hotel kitchen,but they were cold and tasted bad.
我妈妈想要读一本书,但是台灯太小了。我爸爸从旅馆厨房得到一些汉堡包,但是它们是凉的而且尝起来很糟糕。
I wanted to watch TV but the TV didn't work.The people in Room 301 listened to loud music.I didn't sleep all night.
我想要看电视,但是电视不工作。301号房间的人听很大声的音乐。我整晚都没有睡觉。
I'm sorry,but we didn't enjoy our stay very much.
我很抱歉,但是我们不是很享受我们的住宿。
Wu Yifan and family 吴一凡和家人
Holiday Hotel 假日旅馆
Read and finish the letter.
读一读,完成信。
Dear Manager,
亲爱的经理:
Last weekend,the Wu family were not happy with their room.The people in Room 301 ____ all night.It was very noisy.Also,the father____ from the kitchen but ___ .Alao,the mother ____ but the lamp ___. The TV didn't work either.
上周末,吴一家人对他们的房间不是很满意。301号房间的人整晚___。它很吵闹。还有,爸爸从厨房___但是____。此外,妈妈___但是台灯____。电视也不工作。
It wasn't a good stay. Maybe we can write an email and say sorry to them.
它不是一个很好的住宿。或许我们能写一封电子邮件对他们道歉。
Mrs Broom
布鲁姆夫人
6Let's check部分翻译
Listen and number.
听一听并标号。
listen again and number the phrases.
再听一遍并给词语标号。
saw a film 看一部电影
went boating 去划船
read storybooks 读故事书
slept 睡觉
had acold 感冒
watched TV 看电视
i cleaned my room 打扫我的房间
7Let's wrap it up部分翻译
Read and complete the sentences.
读一读,完成句子。
I(cook)____ dinner last Monday.
我上星期一(做)____晚饭。
I(play)____ football last weekend.
我上周末(踢)____足球。
I(like)____ the food yesterday.
我(喜欢)____昨天的食物。
I (visit)____ my grandparents last weekend.
我上周末(拜访)____我(外)祖父母。
I(stop)____ to look at the flower.
我(停下来)____看花。
I(study)____ English last night.
我昨晚(学习)____英语。
talk→talked谈论
stay→stayed停留;待
live→lived居住
want→wanted想要
plan→planned计划
cry→cried哭