wound tight

首页 > 大全 > 作者:YD1662022-12-21 11:21:02

Bree: Well, I have some good news. The police are finally releasing Rex’s body.
我有个好消息告诉大家,警方终于同意归还Rex的尸体。
-Gabrielle: About time.
早该如此了。

-Susan: You must be so relieved.
这下你可以放松了。

-Bree: You know, mostly I’m annoyed that the whole thing happened in the first place.
其实我打从一开始就对此事极为气恼。
I mean how in the world can anyone accuse me of murder?
我怎么就被人怀疑成了*人犯了?
-Edie: Well, you are wound pretty tight. What? The super mom is always the first to snap. They’ve done studies.
你。干嘛呀?模范母亲最容易抓狂的,有研究表明的。
-Bree: Anyway, I was hoping that you were all free Friday morning because that’s when I’ll be hosting the re-burial."
总之,我希望你们周五早上都有时间,因为那天我要重新举办葬礼
-Gabrielle: The what?
什么?
-Bree: Look, I know it’s an imposition, but Danielle is away on a class trip and Andrew is back at Camp Hennessey for a little refresher course.
我知道这的确有点强人所难,但丹妮尔还在班级出游途中,安德鲁还在赫尼西训练营参加复训课程。
Well it’s just gonna be a very brief and, and dignified ceremony and I was hoping that you could say a few words and, um, I’m gonna read a poem.
这只会是一个很简短庄严的仪式,我期望你们到时能出席发言,而我会朗读一首诗。
-Gabrielle: We would love to come.
我们当然愿意参加
-Susan: Absolutely.
没问题。
-Edie: I’m busy. Sorry.
不好意思,我那天没空。
-Susan: Edie!
伊迪
-Edie: She’s going to read a poem.
她都要读诗了!
Oww! Fine, yes, yes, we’d all love to come.
那好吧,好好好!我们都愿意参加。
-Bree: Thank you. You don’t know how much this means to me.
谢谢大家。你们真不知道这对我而言有多重要。
I’ve realized looking back that I was still in shock during Rex’s first funeral.
我现在回想当时出席雷克斯葬礼时,我整个人还处在震惊之中无法自拔。
I don’t think it had quite hit me yet what had happened so that’s why this small ceremony means so much to me.
以至于我根本没有意识到到底发生了什么。因此这次对我来说简直意义非凡。
Because I realize now that this is the last chance I’m gonna have to say goodbye.
现在我意识到了这是我最后一次道别的机会了。
-Edie: Unless, of course, they dig him up again.
除非他们再次把他挖出来

wound tight,(1)

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.