心都冷了,哪还有什么情呢,cold hearted 是一个习语,可以意为“冷酷无情,冷漠,无同情心的,不仁慈的”,也可以写为 cold-hearted,寓意:
very cruel and unkind person
非常残忍不友善的人
to lack warmth and affection
缺乏温暖和感情
the phenomenon of being rude or indifferent towards things
对事物粗野或漠不关心的现象
to not care about something
不在乎某事
例如:
Don't be so cold hearted, forgive them and speak with your children.
别那么冷漠,原谅他们,和你的孩子们谈谈。
All I got was cold hearted stares as I was leaving the organization where I had worked for more than 20 years.
当我要离开我工作了20多年的组织时,我得到的只是冷漠的目光。
解析:关系副词 where 引导的定语从句,修饰先行词 the organization.
I cannot be so cold hearted towards the people that I love so much.
我不能对我深爱的人如此冷漠。
解析:cannot 和 can not 都是 can't 的展开形式,在使用 can not 的时候,大部分是表示强调,在现代人们更倾向于使用 cannot.
It does not take a long time for a person to become cold hearted in such conditions.
在这种情况下,一个人很快就会变得冷酷无情。
Do you really want to follow the footsteps of such a cold hearted person?
你真的想追随这样一个冷酷无情的人的足迹吗?
I am not cold hearted, but I had to separate from the family for my career.
我不是冷酷无情的,但为了我的事业,我不得不离开家庭。
Don’t give me such cold hearted replies, I deserve better.
别给我这么冷淡的答复,我应该得到更好的答复。
心若在,梦就在,保持一颗火热的心,温暖自己,也带给别人温暖。