本文作者:a334834275
来源 wowhead
显示的是 King Dazar,可是不清楚这些是不是Dazar说出来的,根据之前的爆料,Dazar好像是团本的boss,如果是,这应该是团本的剧情,很可能是有过场动画,旁白解说等等
Accordin' to me research, this be the resting place o' Zandalari's first king.
根据我的调查,这里是赞达拉第一任君王埋葬的地方
It's a shame you're not ere, Zul, ta see your construct break.
你不在这真是太可惜了,祖尔,无法亲眼见证你的傀儡们倒下
Could've stuffed your diseased corpse into one o' these sarcophagi.
本可以把你残破的尸体塞进这个棺材
Ha! If that was the best ya had, Zul, no wonder the troll empire fell!
哈!如果这就是你的全部本事,祖尔,怪不得巨魔帝国在陨落!
Ye heard 'em! We best figure out the source o' this Old God corruption... so we can drop the hammer on it!
你听到他们了!我们最好找出这些古神腐蚀的源头…这样我们就可以一锤子砸扁它!
I will shred your flesh!
我要切碎你!
Even death cannot break de bond between us, my pets. Now feast... FEAST!
即使死亡也没办法将我们分开,我的宠物。现在,进食吧,吃吧!
Come, my dear ones. It is feeding time!
来啊,我的小家伙们,进食时间到了!
Enough! You have earned de honor of dying by my hand!
够了!死在我手上是你的荣幸!
None can withstand my blade!
没人能抵挡我的战刃!
Time to bleed!
该流点血了!
Hunting season has begun!
狩猎时间到!
You will pay for desecrating my temple!
你要为玷污我的圣殿负责!
Can it be? Yes... At last!
这可能吗?是啊,终于!
You could never take my crown!
你永远别想得到我的王冠!
My legend will outlast yours!
我的传奇你无法比拟!
Dis is why I am king... and you are nothing.
这就是为什么,我是王,而你什么也不是。
Silence, prophet of lies!
闭嘴!谎言先知!
I spent my life resisting your master, only for you to bind me to his will in death.
我用我的一生抵抗你的主人,死后你却将我束缚于他的意志!(感谢指正!)
Dese intruders will die... but I need not listen to your prattling while I make it so.
这些入侵者必须死…但是我动手的时候不用你唠叨。
You have broken Zul's hold! I serve dat swine no longer!
你打破了祖尔的结界!我不用再为那个蠢猪效力了!
Crawl back to your master and see how he rewards failure!
爬回你的主人那儿,看他怎么奖赏失败吧!
You have freed me from a cruel fate, but Zul is merely a puppet in a larger plan.
你把我从残酷的命运中解救出来,但是祖尔不过是庞大阴谋中的一个木偶
Even now his master gathers power. Zul will not rest until all de world is in de blood god's grip.
即使是现在,他的主人也在积蓄力量。在世界毁于鲜血之神爪下,祖尔不会休息
For de sake of Zandalar... and for your kingdoms as well... you must stop him.
为了赞达拉…还有你的王国…你必须阻止他
不负责任推测:根据之前祖尔的石板,大致知道他可以复活死人并操控,应该是复活了Dazar,但是Dazar意志太强大,他没能完全控制,玩家帮助Dazar解脱了控制之后,祖尔跑掉了,而Dazar知道,祖尔为血神效力
惊现雷克萨剧情
A fine kill... but our true prey retreated into the shrine.
不错的猎*…但是我们真正的猎物跑到神殿里去了
Dark powers or no, you will be our next kill!
不论你是否使用黑暗力量,你都是我们的下一个目标!
Make peace with your queen, for your life ends here.
Your head will soon be mounted on my wall!
和你的女王讲和吧,因为你的生命到此为止了。你的脑袋很快会挂在我的墙上当战利品!
The pearl is not here. Perhaps Azshara's minion was more clever than he appeared.
珍珠不在这。也许艾萨拉的仆从比他看上去的要聪明些
Hmm... The trail leads deeper into this foul-smelling passage.
嗯…这个痕迹一直延伸到这条污秽小路的深处
Keep your senses sharp. Some unseen force stalks us.
保持警觉。有一股看不见的力量在跟着我们。
It led us into its lair!
它把我们带到了它的巢穴!
Prepare yourselves. This beast will be a worthy hunt!
It is the law of the wild. The strong take from the weak.
准备好!这野兽会是个不错的猎物!这是大自然的法则,弱肉强食。
The pearl is ours! With it, our vessels will become predators of the sea.
珍珠归我们了!有了它,我们的船就是大海上的猎手!
Now then... time to carve a trophy.
现在…该取一点战利品了。
With the power of the Tide Pearl, our fleets will be unstoppable.
有了潮汐宝珠(珍珠)的力量,我们的舰队将战无不胜!
The Alliance must not claim this prize. All who oppose us will fall!
不能让联盟拿到这个宝物。所有与我们作对的人都将陨落!
Now... let the hunt begin!
现在…让狩猎开始吧!