puppy love初恋(英译英:a young person’s romantic love for someone)
puppy小狗
Puppy love is hard to ignore. 初恋总是很难被忘记
I Do Adore—Mindy Gledhill
我确实喜欢
Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye.
被无数闪烁星光包围的月亮都不及你做的每一件事让我来的开心。
You strike a match that lights my heart on fire.
你划燃一根火柴,照亮了我的心。
When you’re near, I hide my blushing face.
每当你在我身边,我总是隐藏自己害羞的脸。
And trip on my shoelaces,Grace just isn’t my forte,
时不时的会被自己的鞋带绊倒,要知道优雅端庄从来不是我的强项。
But it brings me to my knees when you say :hello,how are you,my darling today?
但是每当你问我:亲爱的今天你过的好吗的时候,我就彻底的被你征服了。
I fall into a pile on the floor.Puppy love is hard to ignore.
我堆坐在地板上陷入了沉思,初恋总是很难被忘记。
strike a match划一根火柴
blush n.&v. 害羞,脸红
trip v.绊倒
bring somenone to one’s knees 彻底击败某人,使某人屈服
pile n. 堆
fall into a pile on the floor 堆坐在地板上
puppy love 初恋