reposting什么意思,composting什么意思啊

首页 > 教育 > 作者:YD1662024-06-02 17:23:41

经常看猫片的人,可能会对它眼熟。毕竟你家主子吃的猫粮、穿的衣服,甚至是你自用的美妆产品,都有可能是它代言的。小家伙Coby今年5岁,来自美国加州,是只可可爱爱的银白色英短。Coby因为美貌在全球走红,坐拥无数粉丝,品牌代言,甚至还登上过《人物》杂志。Coby过上了大多数人梦想的生活,住最大的猫咪豪宅,吃最好的猫咪大餐,完全是一个猫生赢家了。谁不想做一只被宠坏的小猫咪呢~

Google the most beautiful cat in the world and the first and most frequent photo you'll see is of this white-haired, blue-eyed cat.

用谷歌搜索"世界上最美丽的猫",你看到的第一张也是看到最多的一张照片是这只有着白毛蓝眼睛的猫。

I'm Rebecca.

我是丽贝卡。

And I'm John.

我是约翰。

And this is Coby.

这是科比。

This all started in 2015.

这一切都始于2015年。

We had only been dating a few months and I really wanted a cat.

那时我们只约会了几个月,我真的很想要一只猫。

Started looking online and fell in love with the British Shorthair breed.

开始在网上寻找并爱了英国短毛品种的猫。

They're just so cute, almost cartoonish looking, they're so round and expressive.

它们很可爱,看起来接近卡通风格,它们很圆润而且富有表现力。

And was sort of doing some research and found a Shorthair breeder in the area and immediately fell in love with a little cross-eyed, adorable Coby online.

做了一番研究,找到了一个短毛品种猫的饲养员,很快就在网上爱上了这只小斜眼——可爱的科比。

He wasn't named Coby yet, at the time.

那个时候他还不叫科比。

- We drove up, it was in Delaware.

我们一路开车到了特拉华州。

One of his brothers actually caught my eye and I was like, "Oh look, have a look at this cat, he's cute," and Rebecca's like, "No. No way. No way, absolutely not".

他的一个兄弟引起了我的注意,我说,"哦,看,看看这只猫,它很可爱,"丽贝卡说,"不,不可能。不行,绝对不行。"

I knew Coby was the one.

我知道科比才是那只我们想要的猫。

He came right over to us, actually fell asleep in my arms, which just my heart melted.

他来到我们身边,居然在我怀里睡着了,我的心都融化了。

And I was like, "I need this cat".

我当时说:"我要这只猫。"

We always thought that Coby was so cute when we first met him, as a kitten, but as he's gotten older, pretty early on, he started developing this, we call it guy-liner.

当我们第一次见到科比的时候,他还是是一只小猫咪,我们就觉得他是那么可爱,随着他渐渐长大,很早的时候就开始了,他开始发育,我们称作"小伙子线条"。

He has these very distinct outlines around his nose and his eyes, and it just gives him this intense, beautiful appearance.

他的鼻子和眼睛周围有非常清晰的轮廓,这让他拥有了强烈而美丽的外表。

His eyes themselves have this almost anime look to them.

他的眼睛本身有一种近乎动漫的表情。

He looks like a cartoon, I always joke.

我总是开玩笑地说,他看起来像只卡通猫。

He looks fake, he looks like a stuffed animal.

他看着像只假猫,看起来像个毛绒玩具。

More importantly, maybe, to us from the start, was how great he is, loyal and sweet, and in a lot of ways, doglike, I mean he sleeps in my arms every night.

更重要的是,也许,从一开始对我们来说,他就很好,忠诚、可爱,在很多方面,像狗狗一样,他每晚都睡在我的怀里。

He is just like the biggest sweetheart.

他就是我最亲爱的宝贝。

There's also the sassy side.

他也有野蛮的一面。

He wears his emotions on his face.

他把情绪全写在脸上。

He's very vain, loves to look at himself in the mirror.

他很虚荣,喜欢照镜子。

We suspect that he might actually know how beautiful he is.

我们都怀疑他可能真的知道自己很漂亮。

Yeah, the world revolves around Coby.

是啊,世界都围绕科比转。

So when Rebecca started posting pictures of Coby, me in my head, I was like, "Rebecca, why are you doing that? "

所以当丽贝卡开始发科比的照片时,我就想,"丽贝卡,你为什么也这么做?"

You're just being another crazy pet owner who's posting pictures. We all have that friend or two or 10.

你难道成为又一个晒照片的疯狂宠物主人了?我们都有一两个或十个这样的朋友。

And she told me, she was like, "No no, no no no. Just don't worry about this".

她告诉我,她说,"不,不,不,不用担心这个。"

She's like, "Trust me, this is gonna be good. This isn't that".

她说,"相信我,这会很好的。不是你想的那样。"

And I was like, "Okay, it's not that. It was kinda that".

我会说,"好吧,不会像那样疯狂。有点像那样。"

Yeah, at the time, I thought it was. I think you maybe had some more foresight into things.

是啊,当时我还以为就那样吧。我想你可能对事情更有远见卓识。

But never expected that it was going to take off like it did.

但没想到它会变成现在这样。

People started responding to his pictures the same way that I was when I first met him.

人们对他的照片的反应和我第一次见到他的时候一样。

And I was like, "Okay, we're onto something here".

我说,"好吧,我们可有得忙了。"

It's not just us thinking our cat is the cutest thing ever. Other people are agreeing.

不仅仅是我们自己认为我们的猫是有史以来最可爱的,人们也这么认为。

After I posted a few pictures of him, Cats of Instagram, 9 cats, some of those bigger, featuring accounts started reposting and sharing pictures of Coby.

在我发布了几张他的照片后,一些更大的、特色账户开始重新发布和分享科比的照片,包括Instagram、9只猫等。

The next thing we know, he's on the front page of Reddit.

接下来大家就都看到了,他上了Reddit的头版。

Then, we saw that he got this feature on Bored Panda, but all of a sudden, we started seeing all these headlines of, "Is this the most beautiful cat in the world"? and- "His eyeliner is better than mine".

然后,我们看到他在《无聊的熊猫》上得到了这样的特写,但是突然之间,我们又开始看到这样的标题,"这是世界上最漂亮的猫吗?"还有,"他的眼线比我的好看。"

Yeah, there were all these means going up online. We were seeing him across the internet.

是的,所有这些诸如此类的话都在网上传播。我们在网上随时能看到他的照片。

In "People". He was in "People" magazine and I was like, "This is crazy".

他甚至出现在《人物》杂志上,我说,"这太疯狂了。"

The fan art started coming in, as well.

随之而来的就是粉丝们的各类艺术展。

Photoshop edits of Coby.

科比的Photoshop编辑。

There were nail designs, graffiti.

科比的美甲设计和涂鸦。

Tattoos that people had gotten, like permanent tattoos on their body of Coby.

还有人们身上的纹身图案,比如科比成为他们身上的永久纹身。

Makeup inspired by him to try to recreate his iconic eyeliner.

灵感来自于科比的化妆,试着画出科比标志性的眼线。

Incredible portraits and paintings, and anime style cartoons, stuffed doll versions.

令人难以置信的肖像画、动漫风格的卡通、以及玩偶版本。

Everything you can imagine.

所有你能想到的一切。

People put a lot of time into these things, which, to us, was even more special.

人们在这些事情上花了很多时间,对我们来说,这更是特别的。

This was always just a side hobby for us, but we started hearing from brands, Purina, 9 Lives, Petco.

对我们而言,这只是业余爱好,但我们开始听到来自品牌方的声音,普瑞纳,9 Lives,Petco。

Started with cat brands and then, other types of brands started reaching out.

一开始是猫咪的品牌,然后其他类型的品牌接踵而至。

Spotify with their pet playlist.

Spotify用科比作为他们的宠物播放列表。

KVD Vegan Beauty has of his inspiring eyeliner.

KVD Vegan Beauty利用科比鼓舞人心的眼线。

Seeing Coby on TV talking about blood donation, like a voiceover, was the coolest moment.

在电视上看到科比在谈论献血,就像画外音一样,是最酷的时刻。

"Not enough people are giving blood, and giving save 12,000 lives a day".

"现在没有足够的人献血,如果人们积极献血每天可以挽救12,000条生命。"

- And that was just such an awesome way to use his account for good.

这是用他的声音、形象做公益的好方法。

We've made more from Coby than we ever expected to make in our wildest dreams.

科比取得的成就超出了我们疯狂梦想的预期。

We're very unique and fortunate.

我们非常独特和幸运。

- We just think it's important that he is always benefiting.

我们只想让他永远因此受益。

We definitely try to give him the best life possible and the best food, toys, and beds and cat mansions.

我们一定要给他最好的生活,最好的食物,玩具,床和猫屋。

- Yeah, a tree.

是,还有树。

You can imagine he is one spoiled cat.

你可以想象他是一只被宠坏的猫。

Not force him to do anything he doesn't wanna do.

不要强迫他做他不想做的事。

We really plan our shoots around him and his schedule and his moods.

我们真的围绕着他、他的时间表和情绪来计划我们的拍摄。

He has it pretty good.

他的表现很好。

- Obviously, making money and working with brands is a wonderful part, but the better part, to us, is the joy that he spreads and how he cheers people up.

当然了,赚钱和与品牌合作是一个很棒的部分,但对我们来说,更好的部分是他传播的喜悦和他如何让人们振奋起来。

As far as what's next for Coby, who knows?

至于科比的下一步是什么,谁知道呢?

If he's gonna be featured in a James Bond movie, we don't know, maybe.

或许他会出现在詹姆斯·邦德的电影里,我们不知道。

- We hope.

希望如此吧。

That would be pretty cool.

那太酷了。

Call us.

随时联系我们。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.