chose a comfortable pose to sit on the mat and close your eyes.
选择一个舒适的坐姿然后闭上你的双眼。
Relax your head, shoulders,arms and foot. But keep back straight.
放松你的头,双肩,手臂和双脚,但是始终保持后背笔直。
Then bringing your mind between your eyes.
然后把你的意识集中在眉心之间。
Take a few deep breaths.
进行几组深呼吸。
With each inhale, imagine peace and harmony entering your body. Visualize exhaustion, tension, and distress leaving your body as you exhale.
每次吸气,想象平静与和谐进入你的身体。想象一下当你呼气时,疲惫、紧张和痛苦离开你的身体。
Visualize 想象
Tension 紧张
distress忧虑;悲伤;痛苦
Simply focus your attention on your breath without controlling its pace or intensity. simply breathe naturally.
将注意力集中在你的呼吸上,而不要控制它的节奏或强度。保持自然的呼吸。
If your mind wanders, return your focus back to your breath.
如果你走神了,把注意力放回呼吸上。
Maintain this breath practice for three to five minutes.
保持呼吸练习3到5分钟。
Then get into meditation.
然后进入冥想的状态.
in this form of meditation, you simply refocus your awareness on the chosen object of attention each time you notice your mind wandering. Rather than pursuing random thoughts, you simply let them go. Through this process, your ability to concentrate improves. (5-10minutes meditation practice)
在冥想中,你只需在每次你注意到你的思想游荡时,将你的意识重新集中在所关注的点上。而不是去跟随大脑中随机的意思,让散乱的意识离开。通过这个过程,你集中注意力的能力会提高。(5-10分钟冥想练习)
Keep natural breathing, move your fingers,open your eyes slowly.
始终保持自然的呼吸,动一下你的手指,然后睁开双眼。