早晨锻炼英文,早上起来健身英语

首页 > 经验 > 作者:YD1662024-04-02 21:58:57

You woke up this morning to chase your dream until you catch it.

今天早上你醒来去追逐你的梦想,直到你抓住它。

I need you to rise and grind.

我需要你站起来并磨砺。

And I'm asking you, what do you see in the future for you?

我问你,你对未来有何看法?

What brought you here today?

今天是什么把你带到这里来的?

What caused you to get up?

是什么让你起床?

Every morning, every day of our lives, we have choices to make.

每个早晨,我们生命中的每一天,我们都需要做出选择。

You have a choice to stay in bed, to say, forget it.

你可以选择留在床上,说,算了。

That's what's going to separate you from the pack.

这就是让您与众不同的原因。

You're not scared to get uncomfortable.

你并不害怕感到不舒服。

You have this moment.

你有这一刻。

You can't worry about yesterday because yesterday is not coming back to look for you.

你不能担心昨天,因为昨天不会回来找你。

Whatever you had the chance to do yesterday won't come back.

无论你昨天有机会做什么,都不会再回来了。

But you have this moment.

但你有这一刻。

You have this chance to do something great.

你有这个机会做一些伟大的事情。

So you can get up in the morning and you can think, OK, there's some things in my life that I could put in order today that would help put my life in order.

所以你早上起床时可以想,好吧, 我今天可以整理生活中的一些事情, 这将有助于让我的生活变得井然有序。

Every single day gives you that new opportunity.

每一天都给你带来新的机会。

Yesterday I made the choice to get up early, but today is another day.

昨天我决定早起,但今天又是新的一天。

Are those 15 minutes that sweet that you're going to push back your dream?

这 15 分钟是不是很甜蜜,让您想要推迟自己的梦想?

That you're going to push back your goal?

你要推迟你的目标吗?

Everything you've ever wanted son, you're right there.

儿子,你想要的一切,你都在那里。

It's always impossible until it's done.

在完成之前,这总是不可能的。

If you're having a bad day it's a day to make a difference.

如果你度过了糟糕的一天,今天就是有所作为的一天。

It's a day to define who you truly are inside.

这是定义你内心真实身份的一天。

See the way to get started is to stop talking

明白开始的方法就是停止说话

And start doing.

并开始做。

Stop waiting to feel like it.

别再等待去感受它了。

Stop waiting until you see it.

停止等待,直到您看到它。

You got to make your life better.

你必须让你的生活变得更好。

You got to focus on you.

你必须专注于你自己。

And you got two options, you can give up or get up.

你有两个选择,你可以放弃,也可以放弃。

This is your day, get up and beat yourself from yesterday.

这是你的一天,站起来,打败昨天的自己。

So I know life is hard sometimes, I know life can be up and down but right now I need you to get in position to fight.

所以我知道生活有时很艰难,我知道生活可能会起起落落,但现在我需要你做好战斗的准备。

So it's time to get up, rise and grind baby, let's go.

所以是时候起床了,起床磨宝宝,我们走吧。

And the average person in me said ET, just pull the covers back over you, it's okay.

我内心的普通人会说 ET,只要把被子拉回到身上,就可以了。

You got 15 minutes.

你有 15 分钟的时间。

But the phenomenon he said, ET, if you go back to sleep for those 15 minutes there's no guarantee you're going to get up at 3 o'clock.

但他说的现象是,ET,如果你回去睡那 15 分钟,并不能保证你会在 3 点起床。

Hello and welcome to your day.

您好,欢迎来到您的一天。

A day of fulfillment, a day of opportunity.

充实的一天,充满机遇的一天。

A day of opportunities or challenges that may come your way.

您可能会遇到机遇或挑战的一天。

What are your expectations?

您的期望是什么?

What is it that you ultimately want?

你最终想要的是什么?

What are you looking to do?

你想做什么?

It is time for you to stop wandering in the wilderness and start focusing on the journey at hand.

是时候停止在荒野中徘徊,开始专注于眼前的旅程了。

Pushing yourself forward and working as hard as you can

推动自己前进并尽你所能努力工作

Is only a fraction of what this journey is going to be all about.

这只是这次旅程的一小部分。

Will you be prepared?

你会做好准备吗?

Are you prepared?

准备好了吗?

Will you accept the fact that your birth was no accident?

你能接受你的出生并非偶然的事实吗?

Will you accept the fact that there is a purpose attached to you?

你会接受你有一个目标的事实吗?

Where you accept the fact that you are a living, breathing testimony.

你接受这样一个事实:你是一个活生生的、会呼吸的见证。

It is time for you to stop feeling sorry.

现在是你停止感到遗憾的时候了。

It is time for you to stop doubting.

是时候让你停止怀疑了。

It is time for you to stop being afraid.

现在是你停止恐惧的时候了。

The risk that you take in most cases are the greatest victories of all.

在大多数情况下,你所冒的风险是最大的胜利。

You cannot sit back

你不能袖手旁观

And wait and wonder and think that you do not know what it is that you are seeking.

等待、疑惑并认为你不知道你在寻找什么。

You are seeking success.

你正在寻求成功。

You are seeking victories.

你正在寻求胜利。

You are seeking growth.

你正在寻求成长。

You are seeking potential.

你正在寻找潜力。

Because you my friend are the greatest creation on earth.

因为你我的朋友是地球上最伟大的创造。

All you have to do is fight for what it is that you believe in.

你所要做的就是为你所信仰的东西而奋斗。

Push with integrity.

诚信推动。

Don't just hope for it, will it.

不要只是希望它,会吗?

Don't just think about it, be about it.

不要只是想它,而是要考虑它。

If you want something, you have to go get it.

如果你想要某样东西,你就必须去得到它。

It's all business, nothing personal.

这都是生意,没有什么私人的。

Stop keeping your head down.

别再低着头了。

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

别再为自己感到难过了。

If you want it, go get it.

如果你想要的话,就去拿吧。

It's yours, your body, your mind, your soul.

这是你的,你的身体,你的思想,你的灵魂。

It is one.

这是一个。

All you gotta do is go out there and get what it is that you are looking for.

您所要做的就是走出去并获得您正在寻找的东西。

It is not going to be easy, my friend.

这并不容易,我的朋友。

It is not going to be a walk in the park where you can walk and smile all day.

这不会是在公园里散步,你可以整天微笑着散步。

There are going to be some dark days.

将会有一些黑暗的日子。

There are going to be some rainy days.

将会有一些阴雨天。

There are going to be some sunny days.

将会有一些晴朗的日子。

But at the end of the day, you are above ground and not under it.

但归根结底,你是在地面之上,而不是在地面之下。

It is time for you to push harder than you've ever pushed in your life.

现在是你比你一生中任何时候都更加努力的时候了。

It is time for you to work as hard as you can.

现在是你尽你所能努力工作的时候了。

I want you to take a look in the mirror.

我想让你照照镜子。

The image in the mirror, that is not who you are.

镜子里的影像,那不是你自己。

You are greater than the image in the mirror.

你比镜子里的形象更伟大。

You walk

你走

You push.

你推。

You do whatever it takes.

你不惜一切代价。

You keep working hard.

你继续努力。

You dig deep.

你挖得很深。

You find a way.

你找到办法了。

You make a way.

你开一条路。

This is your time.

这是你的时间。

Don't wait for somebody else to give you something.

不要等待别人给你东西。

Earn it.

赚到了。

You work for it.

你为之努力。

And from the bottom of my heart, conduct your business.

并从心底里做你的事。

And no, you're not famous.

不,你并不出名。

And no, it's not.

不,不是。

Before you were ever an actor, before, what are you?

在你成为演员之前,之前,你是什么?

What were you?

你是什​么?

Before you were McConaughey, before you were a Texan, before you were an American, before you were an actor, before you were a movie star, before you were a celebrity.

在你成为麦康纳之前, 在你成为德克萨斯人之前,在你成为美国人之前, 在你成为演员之前,在你成为电影明星之前, 在你成为名人之前。

Well, come on, get it all off.

好吧,来吧,把一切都脱掉。

And it was a purge.

这是一次清洗。

You're the only son of a, I can't get rid of that.

你是唯一的儿子,我无法摆脱这一点。

So we're gonna duke it out for the rest of our life here?

那么我们要在这里厮*一辈子吗?

Or are we gonna figure out how to get along?

或者我们要弄清楚如何相处?

You believe, we know from the science and we know from experience that if I exercise, it's a process and it's good for me even though I can't measure it in the short term.

你相信,我们从科学和经验中知道, 如果我锻炼,这是一个过程, 这对我有好处, 尽管我无法在短期内衡量它。

And if I eat well and I keep doing that, I know it'll keep me healthy for the long term.

如果我吃得好并且继续这样做,我知道这会让我长期保持健康。

I'll eat more leafy greens and less sugar.

我会多吃绿叶蔬菜,少吃糖。

I know I just have to stick to this process.

我知道我必须坚持这个过程。

That 100%, 100% of the time it works.

100%、100% 的时间它都有效。

How long does it take to get into shape and you start exercising?

需要多长时间才能达到身材并开始锻炼?

Nobody knows.

没人知道。

Neither does any doctor.

任何医生也没有。

Sometimes a little less time for some people and sometimes a little more time for others.

有时对某些人来说少一点时间,有时对另一些人多一点时间。

We don't know.

我们不知道。

We just know 100% that it works.

我们只知道它 100% 有效。

And so I had to get used to the idea professionally that I'm going to do things that I know work.

所以我必须在职业上习惯这样的想法:我要做我知道行得通的事情。

But I won't be able to measure them.

但我无法测量它们。

And I just have to be okay with the fact that it works.

我只需要接受它有效的事实。

Like exercise, like eating right.

就像运动一样,就像正确饮食一样。

And so that's where, you know, learning an infant mindset and letting go of annual goals.

所以,你知道,这就是学习婴儿心态并放弃年度目标的地方。

So people are like, you know, what's your annual goal?

所以人们会问,你知道,你的年度目标是什么?

I don't have any because I can't predict what I'm going to achieve based on arbitrary timelines.

我没有任何东西,因为我无法根据任意时间表预测我将实现什么。

And it's really important in the visualization, you can't see it over there.

它在可视化中非常重要,你在那里看不到它。

You have to see it right here.

你必须在这里看到它。

Feel it.

感受一下。

You gotta feel it right here like I am.

你一定会像我一样在这里感受到它。

It's all I am.

这就是我的全部。

I am.

我是。

I am in my dream home.

我在我梦想的家。

I am in my dream relationship.

我处于我梦想的关系中。

And then unpack what that looks like.

然后打开包装看起来是什么样子。

But most importantly, unpack what it feels like.

但最重要的是,解开它的感觉。

And when you have that emotion in this moment, all of a sudden you stir up something that I don't think will ever go back to sleep.

当你在这一刻有那种情绪时,你会突然激起一些我认为永远不会再沉睡的东西。

It'll go, okay, let's go get that.

它会过去的,好吧,我们去拿那个。

Develop your mind, you don't get in life what you want, you get in life what you are.

发展你的思想,你不会在生活中得到你想要的,你会在生活中得到你自己。

You have greatness in you, that you have the ability to do more than you could ever begin to imagine.

你身上有伟大之处,你有能力做比你想象的更多的事情。

You have greatness in you.

你身上有伟大之处。

There's a presence in each and every one of us that waits and listens to the voice of the genuine in yourself.

我们每个人身上都有一个存在,等待并聆听自己真实的声音。

It will be perhaps the only guide you will ever have or hear.

这可能是您拥有或听到的唯一指南。

And if you cannot hear it all of your life, you will be spent.

如果你一生都听不到它,你就会精疲力尽。

On the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.

在别人拉动的绳子的末端。

When you recognize your greatness, no one will ever pull your strings.

当你认识到自己的伟大时,就没有人会操纵你了。

You are different.

你与众不同。

You were created on purpose, with a purpose, to manifest that purpose through you.

你是有目的地被创造的,有一个目的,通过你来体现这个目的。

But you will never exercise authority and dominion over your life until you exercise authority and dominion over what you are not.

但是,除非你对你所不是的事物行使权威和统治权,否则你永远无法对你的生活行使权威和统治权。

Abundance is just about overflow.

丰富只是溢出。

It's about overflow.

这是关于溢出。

That means that if there were a saucer under this cup, abundance would be everything.

这意味着,如果这个杯子下面有一个碟子,那么丰富就是一切。

This tea flows over into the saucer and I can feed you from my saucer because I have filled my cup up enough.

茶会流到碟子里,我可以用碟子喂你,因为我的杯子已经装满了。

I use my cup for me and I feed you from my saucer.

我用我的杯子,用我的碟子喂你。

And abundance is saying I have a saucer in my relationships.

丰富意味着我的人际关系中有一个小碟子。

Filled with great experiences.

充满了伟大的经历。

There's a saucer of my health and wellness.

有一个代表我的健康的碟子。

I have so much bountiful health and vitality that I can show for you.

我拥有如此充沛的健康和活力,我可以向你展示。

There's a saucer with my spirituality that I can pray for you.

有一个带有我灵性的碟子,我可以为你祈祷。

I can forgive the perceivably unforgivable and love the perceivably unlovable.

我可以原谅那些看似不可原谅的事情,也可以爱那些看似不可爱的事情。

And then there's a saucer for my finances.

然后还有一个用来存放我的财务的碟子。

And that in every area because abundance is a 360 experience.

这在每个领域都是如此,因为丰富是一种 360 度的体验。

See wealth is singularly focused.

看到财富是特别集中的。

Wealth is about your money and your possessions.

财富是关于你的金钱和你的财产。

That's wealth.

这就是财富。

Okay, but abundance is 360. I have a lot of very very wealthy friends.

好吧,但丰富是 360。我有很多非常非常富有的朋友。

They're wealthy.

他们很富有。

They're not abundant

他们并不丰富

Your ability to put something into your own mind where nobody else has impact on.

你有能力将一些别人无法影响的事情放入自己的脑海中。

And only you know that day in, day out, you just still walk this path and feel for yourself how it's getting real.

只有你知道, 日复一日,你仍然走在这条路上, 并亲自感受它是如何变得真实的。

Because it's unbroken.

因为它完好无损。

Because there's nobody who can interfere.

因为没有人可以干涉。

Make that dash dance.

让冲刺跳舞。

Make it rock this planet.

让它震撼这个星球。

Make it unapologetic.

让它毫无歉意。

Take no prisoners.

不要俘虏任何人。

Play full out.

全力发挥。

If you're gonna run, run fast, run hard, even at the risk of hitting the wall.

如果你要跑,就跑得快,跑得努力,即使冒着撞墙的危险。

Make your dash dance.

让你的冲刺舞蹈。

Greatness is about being willing to be used to your highest level of possibility.

伟大就是愿意发挥自己最高水平的可能性。

Even when it's uncomfortable, even when it's unpopular, even when you're alone, even when it's inconveniencing, you're still willing to lead.

即使它不舒服, 即使它不受欢迎,即使当你独自一人, 即使它不方便,你仍然愿意领导。

One more hour.

多一个小时。

What's the difference of just one more hour in a day?

一天多一小时有什么区别?

Every morning, every day of our lives, we have choices to make.

每个早晨,我们生命中的每一天,我们都需要做出选择。

You have a choice to stay in bed, to stay forgetting.

你可以选择躺在床上,继续遗忘。

The cycle starts with a little bit of suffering.

这个循环从一点点痛苦开始。

The cycle starts with a little bit of pain.

这个循环从一点点疼痛开始。

If you want to wake up early, I got an idea, go to bed earlier.

如果你想早起,我有一个主意,那就早点睡觉。

Sometimes a big part of success is just not being lazy and just doing it.

有时候,成功的一个重要部分就是不偷懒,只管去做。

Wake up!

醒来!

There's always another level.

总有另一个层次。

So you can get up in the morning and you can think, okay, there's some things in my life that I could put in order today that would help put my life in order.

所以你早上起床时,你可以想,好吧,我今天可以整理生活中的一些事情,这将有助于让我的生活变得井井有条。

The aha moment is the door that opens, but your new life does not begin unless you step through the door.

顿悟时刻是门打开了,但除非你跨过门, 否则你的新生活并没有开始。

If you spend one hour more sleeping in instead of waking up and attacking the day, that extra hour you didn't need, you've lost 22 days to laziness.

如果你多睡一小时而不是醒来并开始新的一天,那么你就已经因为懒惰而损失了 22 天。

What some of you need is to go from 70% to 120%.

你们中的一些人需要的是从 70% 上升到 120%。

Some of you need to go from 80% to 120%.

你们中的一些人需要从 80% 上升到 120%。

Don't throw the towel in so quickly.

别那么快把毛巾扔进去。

Many people give up on the one yard line.

许多人在一码线上就放弃了。

See the last chapter to your life has not been written yet, and it doesn't matter about what happened yesterday Yesterday I made a choice to get up early, but today's another day no retreat no surrender I just don't get the mentality of being head down sad on a Monday morning.

看你人生的最后一章还没有写完,昨天发生的事已经不重要昨天我选择了早起,今天又是一天不退不投降我只是不明白的心态周一早上低着头悲伤。

I'm gonna make Monday morning my bitch I

我要让星期一早上成为我的母狗

So I know life is hard sometimes.

所以我知道生活有时很艰难。

I know life can be up and down.

我知道生活可能有起有落。

But right now, I need you to get in position to fight.

但现在,我需要你做好战斗准备。

So it's time to get up.

所以是时候起床了。

Rise and grind, baby.

起来并磨碎,宝贝。

Let's go.

我们走吧。

So many people forget the fact that we can't change what's happened.

很多人忘记了一个事实:我们无法改变已经发生的事情。

We can only change what's gonna happen.

我们只能改变即将发生的事情。

I see so many of you want to play big in the world, but you keep making it optional.

我看到你们很多人都想在这个世界上发挥更大的作用,但你们却一直把它当作可选的。

And every time it gets too hard, you sit it back down.

每次当它变得太难时,你就会坐下来。

The moment you make it non-negotiable, not an option, slide every option off the table.

一旦你把它变成了不可协商的选项,而不是一个选项,就把所有选项都从桌面上剔除。

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, Then you'll be successful.

当你对成功的渴望就像对呼吸的渴望一样,那么你就会成功。

This is your day.

这是属于你的一天。

Get up and beat yourself from yesterday.

站起来,打败昨天的自己。

This is the day that everything changes.

这是一切都改变的一天。

Get up.

起床。

Rise and grind.

升起并研磨。

Get up and get after it.

站起来去追它。

That's the problem I want to attack right now.

这就是我现在想要解决的问题。

That there is somewhere in your life that you know what you want, you can feel it pulling you, and you are actively arguing against it.

在你的生活中, 有一个地方你知道自己想要什么,你能感觉到它在牵引你, 并且你正在积极地反对它。

You're bringing yourself down.

你正在贬低自己。

You're beating yourself out.

你正在打败自己。

I don't have the number on the scale that I want.

我没有我想要的规模上的数字。

I don't like my bank account.

我不喜欢我的银行账户。

I don't enjoy what I do for a living.

我不喜欢我的谋生工作。

I've made a load of mistakes.

我犯了很多错误。

I'm struggling with trauma.

我正在与创伤作斗争。

I don't have anything to celebrate.

我没有什么值得庆祝的。

And what I realized is people are making a fundamental mistake.

我意识到人们正在犯一个根本性的错误。

You are withholding the very support, empowerment and celebration that you need to change and to do the hard work and to face the things that you're scared of.

你拒绝给予你改变、努力工作和面对你害怕的事情所需的支持、授权和庆祝。

And that's why you're not changing.

这就是为什么你没有改变。

There is something in the resistance to it and if you unpack that resistance you will find the reason why you don't have what you want.

存在着某种阻力,如果你解开这种阻力,你就会找到为什么你没有得到你想要的东西的原因。

You either think you're not worthy of it or you think that it's kind of stupid or you have been brought up to believe that there is something in the resistance to you simply cheering for yourself.

你要么认为自己不值得,要么认为这有点愚蠢,或者你从小就相信,在为自己欢呼的过程中存在着某种阻力。

In order to achieve greatness you must first believe you can.

为了实现伟大,你必须首先相信你可以。

The reason why you're not taking advantage of this opportunity is not because you don't believe in it.

你之所以不利用这个机会,并不是因为你不相信它。

You don't believe in you.

你不相信你。

There's nobody as good as you in the world.

世界上没有人像你一样优秀。

You're the best right now.

你现在是最好的。

The only reason you're not the best right now is because you don't believe you're the best now.

你现在不是最好的唯一原因是因为你不相信自己现在是最好的。

And when you walk out this room, I want you to go in the mirror and tell yourself, I'm the best right now.

当你走出这个房间时, 我希望你照照镜子, 告诉自己,我现在是最好的。

He said, before you even become number one, start to proclaim it and say it long before it happened.

他说,在你成为第一之前,就开始宣布它,并在它发生之前很久就说出来。

Say I'm the number one and the world said exactly what I said.

假设我是第一,全世界都如我所言。

That Eric Thomas is number one in the world.

埃里克·托马斯是世界第一。

I spoke it, the world heard it and it activated.

我说出了它,世界听到了它,它就被激活了。

Your problem is that you don't believe you belong here.

你的问题是你不相信自己属于这里。

Your problem is that you don't think you should be sitting down here.

你的问题是你认为你不应该坐在这里。

Listen to me very closely, if I have one message to leave you with that's a game changer is you need to start to believe.

仔细听我说,如果我有什么要告诉你的信息,那就是你需要开始相信,这将改变游戏规则。

Is not a behavior that I'm looking for, it's the mindset.

我要找的不是一种行为,而是一种心态。

It's the way they think is what you need.

他们认为这就是您所需要的。

How is treating yourself as if you're unworthy helping you?

怎么对待自己就好像你不值得帮助你一样?

Like let's just get strategic and common sense about it.

就像让我们了解一下它的战略和常识一样。

Is the negative you're saying and the support that you're withholding helping you feel better?

您所说的负面言论和您拒绝提供的支持是否能让您感觉好一些?

If it's not, try this.

如果不是,请尝试这个。

Try celebrating yourself five days in a row.

尝试连续庆祝自己五天。

Literally, try starting your day by waking up and raising your hand and high-fiving yourself in the mirror, just because you're breathing, and see what happens.

从字面上看, 尝试通过醒来并举起手并在镜子中击掌来开始新的一天,仅仅因为您在呼吸, 然后看看会发生什么。

At some point, you gotta wake up and realize, when you're 18 and you're out of that house, you have to parent yourself.

在某个时刻, 你必须醒来并意识到,当你18岁并且离开那个家时,你必须养育自己。

Your life is your responsibility.

你的生活是你的责任。

Listen up, guys.

听着,伙计们。

I know there are a lot of people out there that are always saying that they want to go back or saying that they have to get back to something.

我知道有很多人总是说他们想回去或者说他们必须回去做某事。

The goal is to move forward.

目标是前进。

Don't ever get yourself in a position where you feel you have to always go back or saying that you have to get back to doing what you used to do or getting back to what you had before or whatever.

永远不要让自己陷入这样的境地:你觉得你必须总是回去,或者说你必须回去做你以前做过的事情,或者回到你以前做过的事情等等。

The goal is to move forward.

目标是前进。

The best thing you can do is try your very best not to fall off track.

你能做的最好的事情就是尽力不偏离轨道。

It's one tweak away, it's one adjustment away, it's one modification away.

只需一项调整、一项调整、一项修改即可。

I know it hurts but you'll be healed once you make this move.

我知道这很痛,但一旦你采取这一行动,你就会痊愈。

You can't wait for somebody else to make your life better.

你不能等待别人让你的生活变得更好。

You got to make your life better.

你必须让你的生活变得更好。

Now I'm not saying forget the rest of the people.

现在我并不是说忘记其他人。

You got to focus on you.

你必须专注于你自己。

Everybody wants to win and everybody wants new zip codes and area codes and everybody wants impact and influence.

每个人都想获胜,每个人都想要新的邮政编码和区号,每个人都想要影响力和影响力。

But if I don't have adaptability, I'll never have my future.

但如果我没有适应能力,我就永远不会有我的未来。

Who said it's supposed to be easy?

谁说这应该很容易?

It takes grit.

这需要勇气。

It takes tenacity.

这需要毅力。

It takes sacrifice.

这需要牺牲。

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

别再为自己感到难过了。

This is not a pity party.

这不是一个遗憾的聚会。

The necessary growth strategies, necessary modification, personality adjustment, attitude upgrades, the necessary, the wise adapt themselves to the circumstances like water molds itself to the pitcher.

必要的成长策略, 必要的改造,性格的调整, 态度的升级,必要的,智者适应环境, 就像水适应投手一样。

Change is one of the necessary laws of life.

变化是生命的必然规律之一。

Remember this, action and adaptability create opportunity.

请记住这一点,行动和适应性创造机会。

Anything that comes your way, you got to be prepared to accept the challenge and go through it.

无论发生什么,你都必须准备好接受挑战并完成它。

Don't lay on your back.

不要仰卧。

If something's on your chest, get it off.

如果你的胸口有什么东西,就把它拿下来。

As long as you're breathing, as long as that heart is pumping blood, you're not dead yet.

只要你还在呼吸,只要心脏还在泵血,你就还没有死。

They haven't put rose petals on your box yet.

他们还没有在你的盒子上撒上玫瑰花瓣。

Make sure every breath you take counts for something.

确保你的每一次呼吸都有意义。

Don't you give up on life, because once your life is over, you can't come back.

不要放弃生命,因为生命一旦结束,就无法重来。

You've behaved like this long enough.

你这样的行为已经够久了。

You've been triggered long enough.

你被触发的时间已经够长了。

Come on, you've had buttons for too many years and people have been given permission long enough to push your buttons, to trigger you, to punk you, to corner you, to box you in, to put the lids and put the labels all over you and you have just conformed to this place of misery.

来吧,你已经有太多年的按钮了, 人们已经被允许按下你的按钮,触发你,朋克你,把你逼到墙角,把你关起来, 盖上盖子,贴上标签你全身上下, 你刚刚适应了这个痛苦的地方。

It's time to break through.

是时候突破了。

You've lost long enough.

你已经输得够久了。

You've been in your learning season long enough.

你已经处于学习季节足够长的时间了。

It's time to apply.

是时候申请了。

It is not about worrying about what's gonna happen tomorrow because guess what?

这并不是担心明天会发生什么,因为你猜怎么着?

Tomorrow doesn't owe you or me anything.

明天不欠你我什么。

And matter of fact, tomorrow is already made up as mine.

事实上,明天已经是我的了。

You have this moment.

你有这一刻。

You can't worry about yesterday because yesterday is not coming back to look for you.

你不能担心昨天,因为昨天不会回来找你。

Whatever you had the chance to do yesterday won't come back.

无论你昨天有机会做什么,都不会再回来了。

But you have this moment.

但你有这一刻。

You have this chance to do something great with this life that you have been given.

你有机会用你所获得的这一生来做一些伟大的事情。

At some point, you got to sit back and think to yourself, you know what?

在某些时候,你必须坐下来思考一下,你知道吗?

I've been here too long.

我在这里已经太久了。

I've thought like this too long.

我这样想太久了。

I've hurt too long.

我已经伤得太久了。

I've been fractured long enough.

我骨折已经够久了。

I've been broken long enough.

我已经崩溃够久了

I've been mad long enough.

我已经生气够久了

I've been depressed long enough.

我已经郁闷够久了。

You know what?

你知道吗?

I've been here too long.

我在这里已经太久了。

It's time for me to go.

我该走了。

We all have to get here where we realize we have not adapted to the current times.

我们都必须意识到我们还没有适应当前时代。

This is not losing yourself.

这并不是迷失自己。

This is finding your next level.

这是寻找你的下一个水平。

The question is

问题是

Are you willing to adapt?

你愿意适应吗?

Adaptability is the bridge to the future.

适应性是通往未来的桥梁。

I need to be able to adapt cognitively.

我需要能够在认知上适应。

I got to be able to adapt emotionally, my personality, my behavior, my language, my thinking.

我必须能够在情感、我的个性、我的行为、我的语言、我的思维上适应。

I've got to be able to adapt and it is only when I'm willing to accept this reality that I can have my future.

我必须能够适应,只有当我愿意接受这个现实时,我才能拥有我的未来。

We all got a responsibility.

我们都有责任。

We all got to be accountable.

我们都必须承担责任。

We all got to put in work, but don't give up.

我们都必须投入工作,但不要放弃。

Because there's somebody out there right now that is hurting.

因为现在有人正在受伤。

There's somebody out there right now that is struggling.

现在有人正在挣扎。

There's somebody out there right now that's got it a little bit tougher than you do.

现在有人比你更难。

So why are you going to give up now?

那么你为什么现在要放弃呢?

Every single day, you are either losing ground or gaining ground.

每一天,你要么节节败退,要么节节攀升。

The choice is yours.

这是你的选择。

This time, make it personal.

这一次,让它个性化。

If you can make it personal, it's personal.

如果你能把它变成个性化的,那就是个性化的。

It doesn't start with them and they.

这不是从他们和他们开始的。

It starts with me.

从我开始。

It starts with me.

从我开始。

I don't know who I'm talking to.

我不知道我在和谁说话。

I don't know what you've been called to do, what you've been called to accomplish, what you've been destined to build.

我不知道你被召唤去做什么,你被召唤去完成什么,你注定要建造什么。

I'm just wondering if you are bold enough, daring enough, if you can believe in your dream again, if you can get committed.

我只是想知道你是否足够勇敢,是否足够大胆, 是否可以再次相信自己的梦想,是否可以全身心投入。

See, when you get personal, when you make it personal, everything changes.

看,当你变得个性化,当你把它变得个性化时,一切都会改变。

I'm talking to that athlete.

我正在和那个运动员说话。

I'm talking to that musician.

我正在和那位音乐家说话。

Come on.

快点。

Who are you out there?

你是谁?

That philosopher, that engineer, that thought leader, that critical thinker, come on, that captain of industry.

那个哲学家, 那个工程师, 那个思想领袖,那个批判性的思想家, 来吧,那个工业领袖。

I'm talking to you when your personal life lines up with your purpose.

当你的个人生活与你的目标相符时,我正在与你交谈。

Then public authority is yours.

那么公共权力就是你的了。

You want influence?

你想要影响力吗?

I'm not talking about just fame.

我说的不仅仅是名气。

I'm talking about influence, the power to change people's lives.

我说的是影响力,即改变人们生活的力量。

Everybody wants public authority, but nobody wants private discipline.

每个人都想要公共权威,但没有人想要私人纪律。

When your habits change behind the scenes, when your private life begins to shift, when you put aside the things that are not serving you, where's your integrity behind the scenes?

当你的习惯在幕后改变时,当你的私人生活开始转变时,当你抛开那些对你没有好处的事情时,你在幕后的诚信在哪里?

Come on, where are your values behind the scenes?

来吧,你的价值观在幕后在哪里?

What do your habits look like behind the scenes?

你的习惯在幕后是什么样的?

Come on, what kind of work are you putting in behind the scenes?

来吧,你在幕后从事什么样的工作?

Come on, write it again, come on, believe it again, come on, sing again, record your song again, come on.

来吧,再写一次,来吧,再相信一次,来吧,再唱歌,再录你的歌,来吧。

It starts with where you are and where you're going.

它从您所在的位置和要去的地方开始。

Can you look ahead?

你能向前看吗?

Can you stretch forth?

你能伸展一下吗?

Can you condition yourself?

你能调节一下自己吗?

Can you prepare yourself for the next thing?

你能为接下来的事情做好准备吗?

Come on.

快点。

What did God put in you?

神在你里面放了什么?

Release it to the world.

将其释放给世界。

If it's going to be personal, make it personal.

如果它是个性化的,那就让它个性化。

Don't just be great in public, be great in private.

不要只在公共场合表现出色,私下也要表现出色。

If you can see it in your head, you can hold it in your hands.

如果你能在脑海中看到它,你就能把它握在手中。

But the question I want to ask you is, are you committed?

但我想问你的问题是,你有承诺吗?

Everything in my life breathes and eats this purpose that I have.

我生命中的一切都以我的这个目的为食。

I gotta make it personal.

我得把它变成个人的。

It starts with me.

从我开始。

When it starts with me, it ends with me.

当它由我开始时,它也由我结束。

I don't know where you are in your game of life.

我不知道你在人生的游戏中处于什么位置。

You may be in your third quarter.

你可能正处于第三季度。

Your first quarter, your second half and this time it's got to be personal.

你的第一节,你的下半场,这一次必须是个人的。

See, last time you were just running through the plays.

看,上次你只是在看戏剧。

Last time you were just running the songs that you rehearsed in rehearsal.

上次你只是运行排练时排练的歌曲。

Last time you were just going through the motions and you got numb, come on, and you got tired and weary and now you're broken and bitter and angry because you lost.

上次你只是走过场, 你变得麻木了,来吧,你感到疲倦和疲倦, 现在你因为输了而破碎、痛苦和愤怒。

And I'm just wondering if you're courageous enough, bold enough, if you have enough faith, come on, if you have enough inside of you, resilience, to come back to the scene and make it personal.

我只是想知道你是否有足够的勇气、足够的勇气,如果你有足够的信心,来吧,如果你内心有足够的韧性,回到现场并把它变成个人的。

And you may not feel qualified.

而且你可能觉得自己没有资格。

You may not feel like you are educated enough.

您可能觉得自己受过足够的教育。

You may not feel like you're connected enough.

您可能觉得自己的联系不够。

You may not think that enough people are aware of you, cognizant of you, because you don't have a blue check and you're not a celebrity yet.

你可能认为没有足够多的人认识你、认识你,因为你没有蓝色支票,而且你还不是名人。

But you got to work hard and challenge.

但你必须努力工作并挑战。

You got to work when nobody's watching.

你得在没人看的时候工作。

You got to sacrifice behind the scenes.

你必须在幕后做出牺牲。

You got to take it personal.

你必须把它看成是针对你个人的。

When you take it personal, your private life changes.

当你把它视为个人的时候,你的私人生活就会改变。

When you are committed, you give everything you have.

当你全心全意投入时,你就会付出你所拥有的一切。

Every single week, every single day, every single hour, every single minute, 720 hours a month, you are beating on your craft, even when you're at work.

每一周、每一天、每一小时、每一分钟,每个月 720 小时,你都在努力提升自己的技艺,即使是在工作时也是如此。

You're dreaming, you're thinking, you're vision casting, you're writing it down, making it play, communicating to your destiny connections so that it can become a reality.

你在梦想,你在思考,你在铸造愿景,你在写下它, 让它发挥作用,与你的命运联系进行沟通, 以便它成为现实。

It's time to take a deep dive into the deeper parts of yourself.

是时候深入了解自己的更深层部分了。

When you take something personal, it gets personal.

当你把某件事视为个人的时候,它就会变得个人化。

If I pulled up your search history, what would I find?

如果我调出您的搜索历史记录,我会找到什么?

Would you still be an example to the world?

你还会成为世界的榜样吗?

If I went through your house, how personal is your purpose?

如果我参观你的房子,你的目的有多个人化?

Let yourself go.

放自己走。

Fall free into it.

自由落入其中。

Step into it.

步入其中。

You are worthy.

你是值得的。

You are an unrepeatable miracle and there is none like you in all the earth.

你是一个不可复制的奇迹,全世界没有人能与你相比。

There will never be another you.

永远不会有另一个你。

Your DNA, your fingerprint.

你的DNA,你的指纹。

Come on, your gait, your presence, your authenticity.

来吧,你的步态,你的存在,你的真实。

Come on, you're special.

来吧,你很特别。

You're special and you're necessary.

你很特别,你是必要的。

I told you I wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning 3 o'clock in the morning every day 3 o'clock in the morning And so there's some days when I wake up.

我告诉过你我每天凌晨 3 点起床 凌晨 3 点 凌晨 3 点 所以有些日子我会醒来。

I Just woke up recently and it was 2 45. I Looked at the clock and I said look between me and you we got an agreement.

我最近刚醒,现在是 2 点 45 分。我看了看时钟,说看看我和你之间我们达成了一项协议。

It's 3 o'clock It's 2 45 right now

现在是 3 点 现在是 2 点 45

Like listen to me, very close.

就像听我说的,非常接近。

Technically, technically I have 15 minutes.

从技术上讲,从技术上讲,我有 15 分钟的时间。

Technically I have 15 more minutes.

从技术上讲我还有 15 分钟。

I never told the world that I wake up at 2.45, ever.

我从来没有告诉过全世界我在 2.45 起床。

I say three o'clock, but when I looked at the clock, the clock said 2.45 and the average person in me said, E.T. just pull the covers back over you, it's okay.

我说三点钟,但当我看向时钟时,时钟显示2.45,而我内心的一般人会说,E.T.只要把被子拉回到身上就可以了。

You got 15 minutes.

你有 15 分钟的时间。

The phenomenal in me said, E.T. if you go back to sleep for those 15 minutes there's no guarantee you're gonna get up at 3 o'clock.

我心中的非凡者说,E.T.如果你回去睡这 15 分钟,并不能保证你会在 3 点起床。

If you go back to sleep right now you might wake up and it's 4 o'clock.

如果你现在回去睡觉,醒来时可能已经是 4 点了。

You might wake up and it's 5 o'clock.

你醒来时可能已经五点了。

You might wake up and it's 6 o'clock.

你醒来时可能已经六点了。

All you have is right now.

你所拥有的就是现在。

Are those 15 minutes that sweet that you're gonna push back your dream?

这 15 分钟是否甜蜜到让你想要推迟你的梦想?

That you're gonna push back your goal?

你要推迟你的目标吗?

Everything you've ever wanted, son, you're right there.

你想要的一切,儿子,你就在那里。

What is it?

它是什么?

What is that one thing that you're saying that I am going to get this thing done and I'm going to make my dreams become a reality?

你所说的我要完成这件事并且我要让我的梦想成为现实的一件事是什么?

So I need you to do me a huge favor.

所以我需要你帮我一个大忙。

I need you to do me a huge favor.

我需要你帮我一个大忙。

I need you not only to want to be a beast when you leave this place, huge favor.

当你离开这个地方时,我不仅需要你想成为一头野兽,巨大的恩惠。

ET is asking you of one thing, when you leave this place, I need you to get in beast mode and stay in beast mode.

外星人问你一件事, 当你离开这个地方时,我需要你进入野兽模式并保持野兽模式。

You got one life to live, it's time to get it done.

你还有一条命要过,是时候完成它了。

Are you tired of just thinking about it?

你是否厌倦了仅仅思考这个问题?

You're focused on the risk more than you are the reward.

你更关注风险而不是回报。

You're focused on the pain of the process more than you are the glory on the other side.

你更关注过程中的痛苦,而不是另一边的荣耀。

You're listening to the wrong people.

你听错了人的话。

You're listening to the wrong voices.

你听错了声音。

You are subscribed to the wrong programs of thinking.

你遵循了错误的思维模式。

And you stop waiting to feel like it.

你不再等待去感受它。

Stop waiting for the conditions to be perfect.

停止等待条件完美。

They're never going to be perfect.

他们永远不会完美。

You're not going to always feel like it.

你不会总是有这种感觉。

You're not going to always see it.

你不会总是看到它。

You're not going to always have a resource.

你不会永远拥有资源。

You're not going to always have a handout.

你不会总是有施舍。

The question is, how bad do you want this?

问题是,你有多想要这个?

How bad do you want this?

你有多想要这个?

Are you willing to sacrifice?

你愿意牺牲吗?

Are you willing to let go of some things?

你愿意放弃一些东西吗?

Are you willing to put the work in?

你愿意投入工作吗?

Are you ready to be consistent?

你准备好保持一致了吗?

Are you tired of this version of yourself?

你厌倦了这个版本的自己吗?

The prize goes to the hardest worker in the room.

该奖项颁发给房间里​​最努力的工作人员。

As an individual, I need you to get your schedule up.

作为个人,我需要你安排好你的日程安排。

I need you to get your life up.

我需要你让你的生活振作起来。

I need you to get your words up.

我需要你把话说清楚。

I need you to get your heart up.

我需要你振作起来。

I need you to get your action up.

我需要你采取行动。

I need you to get to a place where every single thing that you do is phenomenal so that the life you want to live, you can actually live that life.

我需要你到达一个地方,你所做的每一件事都是非凡的,这样你才能真正过上你想要的生活。

You're not putting forth 120%.

你没有付出120%的努力。

You're not all in.

你还没有全部投入。

Let me tell you something, you get to that point, you get to that point where you do exactly what you say you're gonna do, you're gonna get to the next level.

让我告诉你一件事, 你到了那个地步,你到了那个地步, 你完全按照你说的去做,你会进入下一个水平。

Alright, so let's get started, let's get started, let's get started.

好吧,让我们开始吧,让我们开始吧,让我们开始吧。

Stop waiting to feel it.

停止等待去感受它。

At the end of the day, you can listen to a million motivational speeches but you are going to have to wake up and make a decision to get it done.

一天结束时,你可以听一百万个励志演讲,但你必须醒来并做出决定才能完成它。

If you can hear my voice, if you are tired

如果你能听到我的声音 如果你累了

Of where you are.

你在哪里。

If you are tired of not hitting your targets, if you are tired of not being aimed and intentional and assertive and consistent, you have everything you need to get started.

如果您厌倦了没有达到目标,如果您厌倦了没有目标、有意、自信和一致,那么您拥有开始所需的一切。

Stop waiting for the weather to change in your life.

不要等待生活中的天气发生变化。

Stop waiting for the perfect conditions.

停止等待完美的条件。

Stop waiting for a hand belt.

别再等待手带了。

Stop waiting for everybody to believe in you and cheer for you and affirm you.

不要等待每个人都相信你、为你欢呼、肯定你。

Your dreams are phenomenal.

你的梦想是非凡的。

In your dreams, your bank account is phenomenal.

在你的梦想中,你的银行账户是惊人的。

The life that you have for yourself is phenomenal.

你为自己拥有的生活是非凡的。

The things that you do, the way that you live, what you have is phenomenal.

你所做的事情、你的生活方式、你所拥有的一切都是非凡的。

But you as an individual, you're average.

但作为一个个体,你很平均。

And what I'm challenging you to do is to go from average to good, from good to great, and from great to phenomenal.

我向你提出的挑战是从平均到优秀,从优秀到卓越,从优秀到非凡。

Enough is enough!

适可而止!

I'm getting out of this place and I got stuff to do!

我要离开这个地方,我还有事要做!

I've got assignments to finish.

我还有作业要完成。

I've got a destiny to fulfill.

我有一个命运要完成。

I am sick and tired.

我又病又累。

I'm no longer willing to tolerate this place of misery and pain.

我再也不愿意忍受这个充满苦难和痛苦的地方了。

Everybody's got a dream.

每个人都有一个梦想。

Everybody's got a goal.

每个人都有一个目标。

Everybody wants something in life.

每个人都想在生活中得到一些东西。

But many of you in this room right now, your beast mode is idle.

但现在在座的许多人,你们的野兽模式都处于闲置状态。

Your beast mode is not turned on.

你的野兽模式没有开启。

And when you leave this place, I'm telling you your life is going to go to a whole other level if you can learn to turn that switch on and keep that switch on.

当你离开这个地方时,我告诉你,如果你能学会打开并保持这个开关,你的生活将会进入一个全新的水平。

When you take that kind of action, when you have that dedication, when you show that kind of passion, when you put in that kind of work you can't help but win.

当你采取这样的行动, 当你有那样的奉献精神,当你表现出那样的热情,当你投入那样的工作, 你就会情不自禁地获胜。

Because limits exist only in the mind.

因为限制只存在于头脑中。

You will meet many challenges.

你会遇到很多挑战。

Many things will come at you.

很多事情都会向你袭来。

There are going to be times that you're going to want to give up but you don't have the permission to do so.

有时你会想要放弃,但你没有得到这样做的许可。

You must carry on the good fight.

你必须继续这场美好的战斗。

What good is your greatness if you don't stand on it?

如果你不坚持下去,你再伟大又有什么用呢?

How can you hold on to who you really are inside?

你如何才能坚持内心真正的自己?

If you let everything else tell you that you're not worthy.

如果你让其他一切都告诉你,你不值得。

And you got two options, you can give up or get up.

你有两个选择,你可以放弃,也可以放弃。

This is your day.

这是属于你的一天。

Get up and beat yourself from yesterday.

站起来,打败昨天的自己。

What are you made of?

你是由什么构成的?

What is your DNA?

你的 DNA 是什么?

What is your mentality?

你的心态是什么?

What are the skill sets?

有哪些技能组合?

Come on, start to write down the vision.

来吧,开始写下愿景。

I need you to rise and grind.

我需要你站起来并磨砺。

Oh, you're not hearing what I'm saying.

噢,你没听清我在说什么。

I said it all starts with your mindset.

我说这一切都始于你的心态。

See, the true definition of mindset is the driving force in the quest for success and achievement.

看,心态的真正定义是追求成功和成就的驱动力。

A mindset that combines discipline, strength, confidence and ambition is a powerful mindset.

结合纪律、力量、信心和雄心的心态是一种强大的心态。

Be faithful.

忠诚。

Be productive.

保持高效。

Put away the destructive mindset.

收起破坏性的心态。

Let the world know that you matter.

让世界知道你很重要。

Believe in every step that you take.

相信你迈出的每一步。

I know you've got some doubt and you've got some uncertainty and you hate the image that you see in the mirror and you hate the way your money looks and your relationships look and people that you've given your all to keep walking out on you.

我知道你有一些怀疑,你有一些不确定性,你讨厌你在镜子中看到的形象,你讨厌你的钱的样子,你的人际关系的样子,还有那些你付出一切才能继续前进的人出卖你。

I know you feel stuck in reverse.

我知道你感觉陷入了逆境。

I know you feel like you're underpaid and undervalued and overlooked but listen, this is the day that everything changes.

我知道你觉得自己的薪水过低、被低估、被忽视, 但听着,今天一切都会改变。

Get up!

起床!

Rise and grow!

崛起并成长!

Get up and get after it.

站起来去追它。

That's what's gonna separate you from the pack.

这就是让你与众不同的原因。

You're not scared to get uncomfortable.

你并不害怕感到不舒服。

Rise and grind and wake up with a renewed spirit.

起身磨砺,醒来时精神焕发。

Wake up with a renewed passion.

带着新的热情醒来。

This needs you to be 1% better than you were yesterday.

这需要你比昨天进步 1%。

If you can be 1% better than you were yesterday, you're making progress.

如果你能比昨天进步 1%,那么你就取得了进步。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.