Hold together指让各部分就位。
Next, attach the string that we will hold.
然后,把咱们要拉着的线安上。
We are all done!
都弄好了!
Let's head to the park.
咱们去公园吧。
【At the Park 在公园里】
Mom: We need to be away from the trees
妈妈:咱们得离树远点,
so the kite doesn't get stuck in the branches.
风筝才不会卡到树枝上。
如果是挂在树枝边缘,用on the branches,如果位置比较靠里,用in the branches,表达一种深陷其中的感觉。
Where do you think is a good spot to fly our kite?
你觉得哪块地方比较适合放咱们的风筝?
Child: Right here, is this okay, Mommy?
宝宝:这儿,行吗,妈妈?
Mom: Yes, it's a great spot,
妈妈:嗯,这块地方挺好的,
no trees to get in the way.
没有树挡着。
We need to face away from the wind.
咱们得背着风。
【The First Try 第一次试飞】
Mom: You hold the string spool
妈妈:你拿着线轴,