老友记第六季第十集,老友记9

首页 > 娱乐 > 作者:YD1662024-04-16 15:38:50

老友记第六季第十集,老友记9(1)

各位,我希望你们见见一个人

Guys? There's, uh, somebody I'd like you to meet.

等等 那是什么

Wait, wait. What is that?

这是马塞尔,要打声招呼吗

That would be Marcel. You wanna say hi?

不,我不要

No. No, I don't.

他好珍贵喔 你从哪里找到他的

Oh, he is precious. Where did you get him?

我朋友贝瑟 把他从实验室救出来的

My friend Bethel rescued him from some lab.

好残忍喔

That is so cruel.

为什么会有父母亲 把孩子命名为贝瑟

Why? Why would a parent name their child Bethel?

那猴子的屁股上 长了个罗斯

Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on his ass.

罗斯,他要跟你住在你的公寓吗

Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?

对,卡萝离开后 家里冷冷清清的

Yeah. I mean, it's been kind of quiet since Carol left, so...

为什么不找个室友就好了

Why don't you just get a roommate?

我不知道,我觉得到了某种年纪…

Ah, I don't know. You reach a certain age...

跟室友住有点可悲

...having a roommate is just kind of pathe...

抱歉,我的意思是说 是很酷的生活方式

Uh, sorry, that's "pathet," which is Sanskrit for "really cool way to live."

《老友记》 第一季 第10集:猴子

Friends S01E10: The One with the Monkey

(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)

(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)

(主演:丽莎·库卓)

(主演:马特·勒布朗)

(主演:马修·派瑞)

(主演:大卫·修蒙)

(中央咖啡厅)

各位,我今晚唱的 都是新写的歌

You guys, I'm doing all-new material tonight.

有十二首有关我母亲自*的新歌

I have 12 new songs about my mother's suicide...

一首讲的是雪人

...and one about a snowman.

你最好用雪人那首开场

Might want to open with the snowman.

(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)

- 嘿,乔伊 - 嘿

GROUP: Hey, Joey. - Hey.

(编剧:亚当·却斯 艾拉·安德里德)

- 嘿,乔 - 结果怎么样

ROSS: Hey, Joe. - So how'd it go?

我没拿到工作

Ah, I didn't get the job.

怎么可能? 你是去年的圣诞老公公耶

How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.

我不知道,某个胖子 跟店经理上床

I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.

(导演:彼得·邦纳兹)

他根本无法逗人开心 这就是政治

He's not even jolly. It's all political.

那你要当什么

So, what are you gonna be?

我会当他的助手之一

I'm gonna be one of his helpers.

这真是个耻辱

It's Just such a slap in the face, you know?

你们都知道新年 要做什么了吗

Do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?

干嘛 新年有什么问题吗

Gee, what? What is wrong with New Year's?

你是没有,你有巴洛

Nothing for you. You have Paolo.

你不用面对那可怕的节庆压力…

You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday...

急须着寻找有嘴唇的生物…

...desperate scramble to find anything with lips...

在球落下的那一刻 有个可以亲嘴的对象,我真大声

...just so can have somebody to kiss when the ball drops. Man, I'm talking loud.

告诉你,巴洛新年时 人会在罗马

Well, for your information, Paolo's gonna be in Rome this New Year's.

我会跟你们一样可悲

So I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.

你想得美

Yeah, you wish.

我受够了这个节日的疲劳轰炸

It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday.

我提议今年 不要找伴,大家作个约定

I say this year, no dates, we make a pact.

就我们六个人 一起吃晚餐

Just the six of us. Dinner.

- 好啊 - 好

- Sure. - Fine.

我希望大家的反应 更热烈一点

You know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.

- Woo! - Okay.

- 菲比,轮到你了 - 好

- Phoebe, you're on. - Oh. Oh, good.

各位,因应观众热烈的要求…

Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand...

请大家欢迎菲比布非

...Miss Phoebe Buffay.

谢谢大家

Thanks. Hi.

一开始我想先唱首 在这个佳节对我意义重大的歌曲

Um, ahem, I want to start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year.

我做了一个人 眼睛是煤炭做的

I made a man with eyes of coal

他有谜样般的微笑

And a smile so bewitchin'

我要怎么知道

How was I supposed to know

我母亲死在厨房的事实

That my mom was dead in the kitchen?

啦…

La-la-la

我母亲的骨灰

My mother's ashes

甚至是她的睫毛

Even her eyelashes

安放在一个黄色的小坛子

Are resting in a little yellow jar

- 有时天寒地冻 - 我是老实说

- And sometimes when it's freezing DAVID: I'm being honest here.

你不同意

You don't agree.

- 我有点想打喷嚏 - 你说得没错

- I feel a little sneezy MAX: You're right.

现在我… 不好意思…

And now I... Excuse me? Excuse me?

吵闹的男士

Yeah, noisy boys.

你们有事情想跟大家分享吗

Is it something that you'd like to share with the group?

没有,没事

No. No, that's okay.

你们有事情如此重要 非得在我弹奏时讨论…

Come on, if it's important enough to discuss while I'm playing...

那就应该是重要到 值得与大家分享

...then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear.

那家伙回家后一定会记得这教训

That guy's going home with a note.

- 没事 我只是说… - 可以请你大声点吗

- Nothing. I was just saying... - Could you speak up?

抱歉

Sorry.

我只是在跟我朋友说 你是我见过最美丽的女人

I was just saying to my friend, you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

- 你说黛瑞·汉娜… - 黛瑞·汉娜

- And you said Daryl Hannah... - Darryl Hannah.

是他看过最美丽的女性

...was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life.

我说我喜欢她在《美人鱼》的演出 《华尔街》就还好

And I said, yeah, I liked her in Splash, but not so much in Wall Street.

- 她有种强硬气质 - 强硬特质

- I thought she had a hard quality. - A hard quality.

黛瑞·汉娜是传统的美…

And, uh, while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way...

你则是散发出高雅的气质

...you are, uh, luminous with a kind of delicate grace.

然后你就开始大吼了

Then that's when you started yelling.

好,我们休息片刻

Okay, we're gonna take a short break.

那家伙带回家的 应该不只是教训而已

I think that guy's going home with more than a note.

过来,.马塞尔,坐着

ROSS: Come here, Marcel. Sit here.

菲比,我不敢相信 他还没亲你

Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.

我跟巴洛约会六次后…

I mean, God, by my sixth date with Paolo...

他已经替我的胸部取小名了

...I mean, he had already named both my breasts.

我是不是说太多了

Ooh, did I just share too much?

一点点啦

Just a smidge.

大卫是个科学家 做事一丝不苟

David's, like, you know, a scientist guy. He's very methodical.

- 我觉得很浪漫 - 我也这么觉得

- I think it's romantic. - Me too. Oh!

你们有没有看过《军官与绅士》

Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?

MONICA: Yeah.

他就像陪我去看那部电影的男生

Well, he's kind of like the guy I went to see that with.

除了…

Except...

他更聪明、温柔而且贴心

Except he's smarter and gentler and sweeter.

我只想一直和他在一起

I just... I just want to be with him all the time.

日以继夜 夜以继日

You know, day and night. And night and day.

特殊节日也是

And special occasions.

等等,我懂了 你要邀他共度新年

Wait a minute. I see where this is going. You're gonna ask him to New Year's.

你要毁约 抛弃我们

You're gonna break the pact. She's gonna break the pact.

没有…

No, no, no.

有啦,我可以吗…?

Yeah, could I just?

- 可以,因为我已经邀了珍妮丝 - 什么

- Yeah, because I already asked Janice. - You what?

别这样,这是你订的约定耶

Come on, this was a pact. This was your pact.

我耐不住,我毁约了

I snapped, okay? I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped.

可是珍妮丝? 你们的分手糟透了

Yeah, but Janice? That was, like, the worst breakup in history.

我不是说这是好主意 我只是毁约了

I'm not saying it was a good idea. I'm saying I snapped.

不好意思我迟到了

Hi. Hi, sorry I'm late.

太多笑话了

Too many jokes.

一定要取笑乔伊

Must mock Joey.

很棒的鞋子吧

Nice shoes, huh?

我快笑死了

Aah, you're killing me.

罗斯,他又在玩我的锅铲了

Ross. He's playing with my spatulas again.

他不会伤害它们 不是吗

Look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?

你一定要把他 带来这里吗

Do you always have to bring him here?

我不想把他单独留在家

Look, I didn't want to leave him alone, all right?

我们今早吵了第一次架

We had our first fight this morning.

我觉得是因为我加班的关系 我说了不该说的话

I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean.

他就朝我扔一坨屎

He threw some feces.

如果你加班 我可以替你照顾他

You know, if you're gonna work late, I can look in on him for you.

太好了,好…

Oh, that would be great. Okay.

如果你去,一定要假装 你是去找他

But if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay?

而不是帮我忙

And you're not, like, doing it as a favor to me.

好,但是他如果问 我就要直话直说了

Okay. But if he asks, I'm not going to lie.

但我们仍无法测试这个理论

But you can't actually test this theory.

因为现今粒子加速器的速度…

Because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough...

仍无法模拟出这样的情况

...to simulate these conditions.

- 好,那我有个问题 - 请说

- Okay. All right. I have a question then. - Yeah.

你有打算要亲我吗

Were you planning on kissing me ever?

非常合理的问题…

Uh, that's definitely a valid question...

答案是…

...and, uh, the answer...

...would be yes.

我有这个打算

Yes, I was.

但我要这非凡的吻…

But see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss...

发生在非凡的时刻 因为是要亲你

...that happened at this phenomenal moment because, well, it's you.

当然 耶

Sure. Yeah.

对,但是我等得愈久 这个亲吻得更加非凡

Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be.

现在,已经变成…

And now, we've reached a place...

我得…

...where it's just got to be one of those things where I...

把桌子的东西都扫光 把你丢上去

...sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it.

而我并不是那样的人

And I'm not really a sweeping sort of fella.

大卫,我认为你正是那样的人

Oh, David, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella.

只是你困在物理学家的体内罢了

I mean, you're a sweeper trapped inside a physicist's body.

- 是吗 - 没错 我很肯定

- Really. - Oh, yeah. I'm sure of it.

就来吧,扫掉一切 把我丢上去

You should just do it. Just sweep and throw me. Heh.

- 现在做吗 - 就是现在…

- Now? Now? - Right now. Just...

好…

Okay. Okay, okay.

嗯,这个很贵

You know what? This is just really expensive.

好,这个是礼物

Okay. And I'll tell you, this was a gift.

- 你现在比较像在打扫 - 好吧,管他的

- So now you're just kind of tidying up. - Okay, what the hell? What the hell?

- 你要我把你丢上去还是你自己跳 - 我可以跳

- You want me to actually throw you...? - I can hop.

告诉我,〝没有约会的约定〞 对你们的意义为何

Now, tell me something, what does the phase "no-date pact" mean to you?

我真的很抱歉,好吗?

Look, I'm sorry, okay?

只是钱德约了人 菲比也约了人

It's just that Chandler has somebody and Phoebe has somebody.

我就想说问问好笑巴比

I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.

- 你的前男友 好笑巴比 - 对

- Fun Bobby, your ex-boyfriend, Fun Bobby? - Yeah.

你还知道第二个好笑巴比吗

You know more than one Fun Bobby?

我刚好还认识一个好笑巴伯

I happen to know a Fun Bob.

好了

Okay. Here we go.

没有空间加牛奶了

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's no room for milk.

好了,现在有了

There. Now there is.

好,在没有约会的夜晚…

Okay, so on our no-date evening...

三个人都有约会了

...three of you now are gonna have dates.

- 四个 - 四个

- Uh, four. - Four.

- 五个 - 五个

- Five. - Five.

抱歉,巴洛要搭早一点的班机回来

Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.

我在店里遇见一位很辣的单亲妈妈

Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store. Ha, ha.

不然小精灵还能做什么?

What's an elf to do?

所以球落下的时候…

Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone...

只有我会孤单一人

...when the ball drops?

别这样,我们会办个大派对 没有人会知道谁的伴是谁

Oh, come on. We'll have a big party, and no one will know who's with who.

我现在真的不需要应付这些

Hey, you know, this is so not what I needed now.

- 怎么了 - 噢,是马塞尔

- What's the matter? - Oh, it's Marcel.

他一直拒我于门外

He keeps shutting me out, you know?

老是拖着双手,走来走去

He's walking around all the time, dragging his hands.

太奇怪了,我前几晚 跟他玩得很开心

That's so weird. I had such a blast with him the other night.

- 是吗? - 是啊,我们一起玩,还看电视

- Really? - Yeah, we played. We watched TV.

杂耍那部分实在太棒了

That juggling thing is amazing.

什么…

What, uh?

什么杂耍?

What juggling thing?

拿袜子当球耍啊 我以为是你教的

With the balled-up socks? I figured you taught him that.

不是

No.

其实没什么大不了的 只是袜子球而已

You know, it wasn't that big a deal. I mean, just balled-up socks.

和一颗香瓜

And a melon.

- 菲比,你好 - 嗨,麦克斯,你认识大家了吗

- Phoebe. Hi. - Hi, Max. Do you know everybody?

不认识,你有看到大卫吗

No. Have you seen David?

没有,他不在

No, he hasn't been around.

如果看到他 叫他打包,我们要去明斯克了

Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags. We are going to Minsk.

- 明斯克 - 明斯克在俄罗斯

- Minsk? - Minsk. It's in Russia.

我知道明斯克在哪里

I know where Minsk is.

我们拿到奖助金

Ha, ha. We got the grant.

全额赞助我们三年

Three years, all expenses paid.

你们什么时候走

So when do you leave?

一月一号

January 1 st.

哈罗?

Hello?

- 嘿,嗨 - 嗨

- Hey. Hi. Hi. - Hi.

- 你怎么来了 - 麦克斯跟我说了明斯克的事

- What are you doing here? - Um, well, Max told me about Minsk.

我是来恭喜你的 实在太令人兴奋了

So you know, congratulations. This is so exciting!

MAX: Yeah.

如果我们要去 就更兴奋了

It'd be even more exciting, if we were going.

你不去吗 为什么啊

Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?

跟她说啊,大卫

Tell her, David.

〝我不想去明斯克 和李波森、山口及法兰克工作

"I don't want to go to Minsk to work with Lipson and Yamaguchi and Flank.

不,我想留在这里 和我的女友亲热〞

No, no, no. I want to stay here and make out with my girlfriend."

好,谢谢你,麦克斯

Okay, thank you, Max. Thank you.

那你真的不去吗

So you're really not going?

我不知道,我不知道怎么办…

I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just...

由你决定

You decide.

- 别这样 - 拜托

- Oh, don't do that. - Please?

我在问你 我无法做决定

No, but I'm asking you. I can't make a decision.

- 我无法,拜托你… - 好,留下来

- I can't. Please, just... - Okay. Stay.

- 留下来 - 留下来

- Stay. - Stay.

你愈来愈厉害了

Getting so good at that.

都是麦克斯的东西

It was Max's stuff.

我喜欢菊芋

I love this artichoke thing.

不要告诉我里面有什么 我明天才开始节食

Oh, don't tell me what's in it. The diet starts tomorrow.

你还记得珍妮丝吧

You remember Janice.

历历在目

Vividly.

- 嗨 - 嗨,我是珊蒂

MONICA: Hi. - Hi, I'm Sandy.

珊蒂,嗨,进来吧

Sandy, hi. Come on in. Hey.

哈哈

Ha, ha.

- 你把孩子带来了 - 对,可以吧

- You brought your kids. - Yeah. That's okay, right?

轰趴了

Party.

那个东西不能进来

That thing is not coming in here.

〝那个东西〞 你是这样接待客人的吗

"That thing"? This is how you greet guests at a party?

我问问你 如果我是和我的新女友来…

Let me ask you something. If I showed up with my new girlfriend...

她在这里也会不受欢迎吗

...she wouldn't be welcome?

可是你的新女友 不会在我的茶几洒尿

I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.

这件事情,他比任何人 都感到丢脸

He was more embarrassed about that than anyone.

好吗?他有这样的勇气 回到这里…

Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here...

假装没事发生过…

...like nothing happened...

好吧,不要让他靠近我就对了

All right. All right. Just keep him away from me.

谢了,来吧,马塞尔

Thank you. Come on, Marcel.

我们和大家交际一下吧

What do you say you and I do a little mingling?

那好,我们之后再见

All right, I'll, uh, catch up with you later.

天啊,瑞秋…

Oh, my gosh. Rachel, honey...

你还好吧 巴洛人呢

...are you okay? Where's Paolo?

在罗马,这混帐错过班机

Rome. Jerk missed his flight.

然后你的脸就爆炸了

And then your face exploded?

不是,好吧

No. Okay.

我在机场准备上计程车…

I was at the airport getting into a cab...

有个女人…

...when this woman...

带着笔记本的金发女人…

...this blond planet with a pocketbook...

开始对我大吼

...starts yelling at me.

说是她先叫到计程车的

Something about how it was her cab first.

我还没意识过来 她就开始扯我的头发

And the next thing I know, she just starts pulling me out by my hair.

我开始吹我的口哨…

And I started blowing my attack whistle thingy...

又有三台计程车出现

...and then three more cabs show up.

我要进去计程车时 她又展开攻击

So as I'm going to get into a cab, she tackles me.

我的头撞到路边 嘴唇被哨子割伤

And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle.

大家在派对 都玩得愉快吗

Oh! Everybody having fun at the party?

有人吃我做的沾酱吗?

Are people eating my dip?

我上个礼拜 在店里看到你时…

You know, when I saw you at the store last week...

大概是我第一次 在心里脱掉小精灵的衣服

...it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.

哇,真淫荡

Wow, that's, uh, dirty.

- Ha, ha. - Yeah.

嘿,孩子们

Hey, kids.

看看他,我不要求他整晚陪我

Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me...

但至少关心我一下

...but at least check in.

你在这里啊

There you are.

你从我身边跑掉了

You got away from me.

但被你找到了

But you found me.

罗斯,帮我们照张相

Here, Ross, take our picture.

笑一个,珍妮丝的相机要照了

Smile. You're on Janice Camera.

现在就*了我

Kill me. Kill me now. Ha, ha.

各位,好笑巴比来了

Everybody, it's Fun Bobby!

好笑巴比

ALL: Fun Bobby!

嘿,巴比

MONICA: Hey, Bobby.

嘿,不好意思我迟到了 但是我祖父…

Hey, sorry I'm late. But my, uh, grandfather...

他两个小时前过世了

...died about two hours ago.

明天才有飞机 所以…

But I couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so...

我就来了

...here I am.

嘿,好笑巴比 你好吗

Hey, Fun Bobby. How's it going, man?

喔,是谁家死人了啊

Whoa. Who died?

会开棺

It's going to be an open casket, you know?

所以我至少 能再看他最后一面

So at least I'll get to see him again.

我要把照片放大 标题写〝破镜重圆〞

I'm gonna blow this one up and I'm gonna write "Reunited" in glitter.

好了,珍妮丝,够了

All right, Janice, that's it!

珍妮丝 珍妮丝

Janice? Janice? Ahem.

嘿,珍妮丝

Hey, Janice?

我邀你来这个派对时 我并不是想要…

When I invited you to this party, I didn't think it meant that we...

噢,不会吧

Oh, no.

噢,不会吧

Oh, no.

- 很抱歉让你误会了 - 天哪

- I'm sorry you misunderstood. - Oh, my God.

你给我听好,钱德

You listen to me, Chandler. You listen to me.

总有一次,你将永远失去我

One of these times, it's just gonna be your last chance with me.

东西拿来了

Oh, will you give me the thing?

- 嗨,麦克斯 - 小野洋子

- Hi, Max. - Yoko.

我决定自己去明斯克

I've decided to go to Minsk without you.

Wow.

少了你一切都会不同…

MAX: It won't be the same...

但至少明斯克不会变

...but it will still be Minsk.

新年快乐

Happy New Year.

你还好吧?

Are you all right?

我没事

Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.

你要去明斯克

You're going to Minsk.

不,我不要去明斯克

No, I'm not going to Minsk.

你一定要去

Oh, you are so going to Minsk.

你属于明斯克 不能为了我留在这里

You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just because of me.

我可以,如果去 我就得和你分手

Yes, I can. Because if I go, it means I have to break up with you.

- 我无法和你分手 - 你可以的

- And I can't break up with you. - Oh, yes. Yes, you can.

你只要说〝菲比,我爱你 但工作就是我的生命

Just say, uh, "Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life.

我现在只能这么做〞

And that's what I have to do right now."

我会说〝你的工作 你怎么能那么说〞

And I say, "Your work? Your work? How can you say that?"

你再说〝我的心都碎了…

And then you say, um, "It's tearing me apart...

但我别无选择 你能谅解吗〞

...but I have no choice. Can't you understand that?"

我会说〝不,我无法谅解〞

And I say, "No. No. I can't understand that."

抱歉

- Uh, ow. - Sorry. Um...

然后你再抱住我…

And then you put your arms around me...

- 你抱住我 - 抱歉

- And then you put your arms around me. - Oh, oh. Sorry.

你再说你爱我 永远不会忘记我

And, um... And then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.

我永远都不会忘记你

I'll never forget you.

然后说已经午夜了 你得走了…

And then you say that it's almost midnight and you have to go...

因为你不想开启一个 无法和我一起结束的新年

...because you don't want to start the new year with me if you can't finish it.

我会想你的…

I'm gonna miss you...

你这科学小子

...you scientist guy.

我们在时代广场实况报导

Hi, this is Dick Clark live in Times Square.

时代广场的五彩纸片 纷纷飘下

We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square.

一年比一年盛大

It gets bigger and better every year.

好了,孩子们

Here you go, kids.

然后孔雀就咬了我

And then the peacock bit me. Ha, ha.

请你在午夜时亲我

Please kiss me at midnight.

- 你有看到珊蒂吗? - 我不知道怎么说…

- You seen Sandy? - Ooh. I don't know how to tell you this...

她和麦克斯 在摩妮卡的卧房亲热

...but, uh, she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.

你看,我还是告诉你了

Oh, look at that. I did know how to tell you.

嘿,各位,球要落下了

Hey, everybody, the ball is going.

什么

GROUP: What?

球要落下了

The ball is dropping.

再过二十秒就是午夜

CLARK : In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.

兴奋的时刻即将到来

And the moment of joy is upon us.

看来没有约会的约定奏效了

Looks like that "no-date pact" thing worked out.

大家看起来都好开心 我讨厌这样

Everybody looks so happy. I hate that.

不是每个人都开心 嘿,巴比

Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby.

新年快乐

GROUP: One. Happy New Year!

这么说好了 我不是数字大师…

You know, I just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm no math whiz...

但是这里有三对男女

...but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.

噢,我今晚谁都不想亲

Oh, I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.

我谁都不能亲

I can't kiss anyone.

所以我要亲每个人

So I'm kissing everyone?

不,你不能亲罗斯 他是你哥

No, no, no. You can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.

太好了,大家都能亲到 除了我

Perfect. Perfect. So now everybody's getting kissed but me.

好吧,谁来亲我?

All right. Somebody kiss me.

谁快来亲我,已经午夜了 快来亲我

Somebody kiss me. It's midnight. Somebody kiss me. It's midnight.

好吧…

All right. All right. All right.

亲了

There.

我真的希望能成功

I wanted this to work so much.

我还是很投入

I'm still in there, you know?

帮他换尿布、抓跳蚤

Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas.

但他却视为理所当然

But he's just phoning it in.

深爱某人…

It's just so hard to accept that something you love so much...

却得不到回报 好痛苦,懂吗

...doesn't love you back, you know?

我想那贱人打断了我的牙齿

I think that bitch cracked my tooth.

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.