老友记第八季在线播放免费完整版,老友记1-10季在线免费观看

首页 > 娱乐 > 作者:YD1662024-04-16 16:37:02

老友记第八季在线播放免费完整版,老友记1-10季在线免费观看(1)

公号:易用美剧

帅哥,你好吗

Hey, gorgeous. How's it going?

在日光灯底下吃着日本泡面

Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights.

还能更好吗

Does it get better than this?

有个问题 你没有跟任何人交往吧

Question: You're not dating, are you?

因为我遇见一个 超适合你的完美对象

I met somebody who would be perfect for you.

完美可能会是个问题

You see, perfect might be a problem.

如果你说的是互相依赖 或自我毁灭…

Had you said co-dependent or self-destructive...

- 你星期六想去约会吗 - 是的,很想

- You want a date Saturday? - Yes, please.

okay

他很可爱

He is cute.

- 他很好笑,他… - 他是男的

- He's funny. He's... - He's a he?

是啊,天哪

Well, yeah.

我只是…

Oh, God. I just...

你很棒… 天啊

You're nice... Oh, God.

很好,雪莉 我实在是没脸见人

Good, Shelly. Okay. I'm gonna go flush myself down the toilet now.

好,再见

Okay. Bye-bye.

《老友记》 第一季 第8集:奶奶死了两次

Friends S01E08: The One Where Nana Dies Twice

(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)

(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)

(主演:丽莎·库卓)

(主演:马特·勒布朗)

(主演:马修·派瑞)

(主演:大卫·修蒙)

经过那件事之后 真的很难继续享受拉面 很夸张对吧

CHANDLER: It's hard to enjoy noodles after that. Is that ridiculous?

你们能相信 她真的这样认为吗

Can you believe she actually thought that?

可以

Yeah.

(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)

我刚认识你的时候 我想说或许…

Well, when I first met you, I thought maybe...

有可能…

...possibly...

你可能是

...you might be.

真的

You did?

然后你在菲比的生日派对上 一直对我的胸部说话…

Then you spent Phoebe's birthday party talking to my breasts...

所以我想说应该不是

...so then I figured maybe not.

(编剧:玛莎·卡夫曼 大卫·肯蓝)

你们其他人刚认识我的时候 有那么想吗

Huh. Did, uh, any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?

- 我有 - 我想有

- I did. - I think so.

(导演:詹姆斯柏洛斯)

- 我没有 - 不…我也没有

- Not me. - No, no, me neither.

不过大学时期的苏珊有

Although, uh, back in college, Susan Saladore did.

你在开玩笑

You're kidding.

- 你有跟她说我不是吗 - 没有

- Did you tell her I wasn't? - No.

因为我想跟她交往

It's because I wanted to go out with her too.

所以我跟她说 你和伯尼交往…

So I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman...

伯尼也喜欢她

...who also liked her.

太有趣了

Well, this is fascinating.

那是什么原因

So, uh, what is it about me?

我不知道,因为你很聪明、好笑…

I don't know. Because you're smart, you're funny...

罗斯也是啊 你们有想过他是吗

Ross is smart and funny. You ever think that about him?

- 是啊 - 那到底是什么原因

- Ha, ha. Yeah, right. - What is it?

我不知道,你就是… 你有种特质

Okay, I don't know. You Just... You have a quality.

- 没错 - 对,某种特质

- Yes, exactly. - Right?

有种特质

Yeah, a quality.

〝特质〞,很好 因为我很担心你们会说得很模糊

"A quality." Good. I was worried you were gonna be vague about this.

Hello?

Hello?

瑞秋,是罗马的巴洛

Oh. Rachel. It's Paolo calling from Rome.

天啊 他从罗马打来

Oh, my God. Calling from Rome.

他从罗马打来 我也做得到啊

So he's calling from Rome. I could do that.

只要去罗马就行了

Just gotta go to Rome.

摩妮卡 你爸打进来 你可以讲快一点吗

Monica, your dad just beeped in. Can you make it quick?

我在跟罗马通话

I'm talking to Rome.

跟我通话的人在罗马

talking to Rome...

爸,什么事

Hey, Dad. What's up?

天哪

Oh, God.

罗斯,是奶奶

Ross, it's Nana.

Hey.

- 你们好吗 - 嘿,爸

MONICA: How you doing? ROSS: Hey, Dad.

她还好吗?

So, uh, how's she doing?

医生说只剩几小时了

The doctor says it's a matter of hours.

- 你还好吗,妈 - 我 我很好

- How are you, Mom? - Me? I'm fine, fine.

我很高兴你来了

I'm glad you're here.

你的头发怎么了

What's with your hair?

怎么了

What?

有什么不同

What's different?

没有啊

Nothing.

噢,大概就是这样吧

Oh, maybe that's it.

她实在是令人难以置信 她母亲…

She's unbelievable. Her mother's...

好,放轻松点

Okay, relax, relax.

看来我们还要在这里 待一段时问

We are gonna be here a while, it looks like.

免不了还要谈你男友 和工作的事

We still have boyfriends and your career to cover.

天啊

Oh, God.

她皮包里有发霉的薄荷糖

The fuzzy little mints at the bottom of her purse.

对,超恶心的

Yeah, they were gross.

你们知道我最爱什么吗

Oh, you know what I love?

她的代糖

Her Sweet 'N Lows.

她老是从餐厅偷代糖

How she was always stealing them from restaurants.

不只是餐厅 还有我们家

Not just restaurants, from our house.

盖勒太太

Mrs. Geller?

她看起来好小一只

ROSS: She looks so small.

我知道

I know.

至少她现在有阿公 和菲利斯婶婶陪伴

Well, at least she's with Pop-Pop and Aunt Phyllis now.

再见了,奶奶

Goodbye, Nana.

别了,奶奶

Bye, Nana.

罗斯!

Ross!

护士

Nurse.

怎么了

What is going on?

护士不是说奶奶走了吗

You know, uh, how the nurse said Nana had passed?

但并不是

Well, she's not quite.

- 什么 - 她没走

- What? - She's not passed.

她还在,她回来了

She's present. She's back.

怎么了

What's going on?

她可能死了

She may have died.

〝她可能死了〞

"She may have died"?

我们还在观察

We're looking into it.

我进去看看

Uh, I'll go see.

这种事几乎不可能发生

This almost never happens.

现在她走了

Now she's passed.

(中央咖啡厅)

我一定得知道

I just have to know, okay?

是我的头发吗

Is it my hair?

没错,钱德,就是这样 你的头发

Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.

对,你有同志头发

Yeah, you have homosexual hair.

- 嘿 - 嗨

RACHEL: Hey. MONICA: Hi.

那她…

RACHEL: So did she?

两次

Twice.

真是糟透了

Oh, that sucks.

你们还好吗

You guys okay?

我不知道,感觉好怪

I don't know. It's weird.

我知道她走了 但我就是不觉得…

I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...

或许是因为 她没有真的走了

Maybe that's because she's not really gone.

不,她走了

No, no, she's gone.

我们有检查

We checked.

很多次

A lot.

我是说,或许人不会真的走

No, I mean, maybe no one ever really goes.

自从我妈死掉后 我偶尔…

Ever since my mom died, every now and then...

会感觉到她就在这里

...I get this feeling that she's, like, right here, you know?

还有我国中最好的朋友,黛比…

Oh. And Debbie, my best friend from junior high...

她去打迷你高尔夫时 被问电击中

...got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course.

用黄色的铅笔时

I always get this strong Debbie vibe...

我总是能感应到黛比

...whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils.

我好想她

I miss her.

菲比,你想要这个吗

Want this?

- 噢,谢了 - 不客气

- Oh, thanks. - Sure.

我今早才把它削尖的

I just sharpened her this morning.

我完全不相信那一套 你死掉后…

See, I don't believe any of that. I think when you're dead...

就是死了,消失了 成了虫的食物

...you're dead. You're gone. You're worm food.

钱德看起来很像同志对吧

So Chandler looks gay, huh?

我不知道这是谁 但绝不是黛比

I don't know who this is, but it's not Debbie.

我以为要用密封的棺木

I thought it'd be a closed casket.

这不代表她不能 看起来体面一点

Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice.

孩子,你想你进得去吗

Sweetie, you think you can get in there?

当然可以

I don't see why not.

我的牙齿矫正器在这里

ROSS: Here's my retainer.

我一直在想…

I was just thinking...

- 轮到我的时候… - 爸

...when my time comes... - Dad.

听我说

Listen to me.

轮到我的时候 我想海葬

When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.

什么

You what?

我想葬在海里 看起来很好玩

I wanna be buried at sea. It looks like fun.

解释一下〝好玩〞的意思

Define "fun."

别这样,那一天你们会很开心的 租艘船,带些午餐…

Come on. You'll make a day of it. You'll get a boat, pack a lunch...

然后把你的尸体丢到海里 听起来真好玩

And then we throw your body in the water. Gee, that does sound fun.

大家都以为很了解我

Everyone thinks they know me.

大家都说杰克盖勒 太好猜了

Everyone says, "Jack Geller, so predictable."

或许我走后,他们会说 〝海葬?〞

Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say, "Buried at sea? Huh."

他们大概就会这样说

That's probably what they'll say.

我喜欢这样

I'd like that.

- 嘿,美女 - 嘿

- Hey, gorgeous. - Hey.

听着,昨天的事 我很抱歉

Look, I'm sorry about yesterday.

别担心,显然其他人 也会犯相同的错误

Don't worry about it. Apparently, other people have made the same mistake.

那好

Oh. Okay. Phew.

那你觉得我是哪里像

So, uh, what do you think it is about me?

我不知道

I don't know what.

你就是有种…

You just have...

- 特质 - 特质,对,太好了

...a quality. - A quality. Right. Great.

太可惜,因为你和罗威尔 会是很棒的一对

It's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.

罗威尔 金融服务部的罗威尔 你认为我适合跟他在一起

Lowell? Financial Services Lowell? That's who you saw me with?

干嘛 他很可爱啊

What? He's cute.

是啊

Well, yeah.

他比出纳处的布莱恩好多了

He's no Brian in Payroll.

布莱恩是…

Is Brian?

不,我不知道 重点是,如果你要撮合我跟某人…

No. I don't know. The point is, if you were gonna set me up...

我会希望是像他那样的人

...I'd like to think it'd be with somebody like him.

我认为你配不上布莱恩

Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.

不好意思 你认为 我追不到布莱恩

Excuse me. You don't think I could get a Brian?

因为我绝对可以追到布莱恩 相信我

Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me.

我真的不是

I'm really not.

这一件

ROSS: This one?

不好

No.

我已经给你们看过 所有洋装了

I've shown you every dress we have.

除非你们想让她穿着 柠檬黄色套装入土…

Unless you want her to spend eternity in a lemon-yellow pantsuit...

不然就选酒红色

...go with the burgundy.

不管我们选什么 她都不会满意

Whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.

没错,就选酒红色

You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.

很棒的选择,我要出来了

A fine choice. I'm coming out.

等等,我们还需要鞋子

Wait. We need shoes.

Okay. Uh...

这些如何

How about these?

那些是日鞋

That's really a day shoe.

她去的地方 别人的打扮会更隆重吗

And where she's going, everyone else will be dressier?

能找鞋跟细一点的鞋吗

Could we see something in a slimmer heel?

好,我找不到酒红色的晚鞋

Okay. I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy.

不过有双银色的鞋或许适合

I can show you something in a silver that may work.

不行,一定要酒红色

No, it really should be burgundy.

- 除非我们挑另一件洋装 - 对

- Unless we go with a different dress. - Yes.

不、不、不,我看看

No, no, no. Watch this.

等等,后面或许有适合的

Wait, I may have something in the back.

天啊

Oh, my God.

- 没事吧 - 没事

Is everything all right, dear?

Yeah. Yeah.

只是奶奶的东西

Just Nana's stuff.

大家怎么样 都好了吗

How we doing? You guys ready?

妈打电话给我 提醒我不要把头发绑起来

Mom called to remind me not to wear my hair up.

知道我的耳朵 不是我最漂亮的部位吗

Did you know my ears were not my best feature?

有时候我会一直耿耿于怀

Some days it's all I can think about.

抱歉我迟到了 我找不到我的耳圈

Hi. I'm sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my bearings.

你是说耳环吗

Heh. You mean your earrings?

我说了什么?

What did I say?

- 就是这双鞋子吗 - 对,巴洛从意大利寄过来的

- Are these the shoes? - Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.

干嘛 我们这里 没有鞋子吗

What? We, uh, don't have shoes here?

早安 准备好出发了吗

Morning. We ready to go?

打扮后,我们看起来都很棒吧

Don't we look nice all dressed up?

就是这类的评论吧

It's stuff like that, isn't it?

- 真的是很棒的仪式 - 的确

- It was a beautiful service. - It really was.

过来,亲爱的

Come here, sweetheart.

你知道…

You know...

我认为该是你 开始使用晚霜的时候了

...I think it's time for you to start using night cream.

干嘛

What?

没什么,只是你的大衣很吵

Nothing. Just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Musburger.

你看看,《巨人队》对《牛仔队》

Check it out. Giants-Cowboys.

你在葬礼时看美式足球赛?

You're watching football at a funeral?

不,这只是赛前分析 待会在宴会上才要看

No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.

你这个人真是充满惊奇

You're a frightening, frightening man.

噢,不会吧,我的巴洛鞋

RACHEL: Oh, no. My new Paolo shoes.

希望鞋没坏

Oh. I hope they're not ruined.

天啊,真是美好的一天

PHOEBE: God, what a great day.

干嘛?我是说天气

What? Weatherwise.

我知道

I know.

空气和树木

The air, the trees.

虽然奶奶走了 但是…

Even though Nana's gone, there's something almost, uh, life...

- 罗斯,你没事吧 - 罗斯!

- Ross, are you okay? - Ross!

我没事

I'm fine. No, I'm fine.

只是…

Just...

我最大的梦魇终于成真 不过…

...having my worst fear realized, but...

不用担心,我只是看看 你是否肌肉痉挛

PHOEBE: I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm.

- 呵 - 怎么了?

- Huh. - What? What is it?

- 你少穿了一个皮带孔 - 噢

- You missed a belt loop. - Ugh.

好,有肌肉痉挛

Okay, it's in spasm.

来了,亲爱的,给你

Here, sweetie. Here.

我有高尔夫球意外时 都会吃这个

I took these when I had my golfing accident.

谢了,妈

Thanks, Mom.

不好意思

ANDREA: Sorry.

你好,我是安卓亚

Hi, I'm Andrea.

我是桃乐丝的女儿

I'm Dorothy's daughter.

你好,我是钱德 我不知道桃乐丝是谁

Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.

嘿,看看是谁起来了

PHOEBE: Hey, look who's up.

- 嘿 - 你觉得如何?

- Hey. - How do you feel?

我觉得很棒

I feel great.

我觉得很棒…

I feel great. I feel great.

哇,那些药丸真的有用

Wow, those pills really worked, huh?

前两颗还好 但后两颗真的…

Yeah. Not the first two, but the second two, whew.

我好爱你们

I love you guys.

你们最棒了 我好爱我妹妹

You guys are the greatest. I love my sister.

我好爱菲比

I love Pheebs. Ha.

- 真好 - 嘿

- That's so nice. - Hey.

- 钱德 - 嘿

- Chandler. - Hey.

- 我好爱你

I love you, man.

听好,如果你想当同志 就好好当吧

And listen, if you wanna be gay, be gay.

我无所谓

It doesn't matter to me.

你没说错

You were right.

瑞秋…

Rachel. Rachel, Rachel.

我最爱你了

I love you the most.

嗯,那你知道我最爱谁吗

Well, you know who I love the most?

不知道 是你

- No. - You.

噢,你没听懂

Oh, you don't get it.

那是什么?

- Aw! - What do you got there?

听力装置

Uh, just a, uh, hearing disability.

比数多少?

What's the score?

《巨人队》以17分对14分领先 第三节只剩三分钟

17-14, Giants. Three minutes to go in the third.

太好了

Beautiful.

菲比,你可以拿块饼干给我吗

Pheebs, could you maybe hand me a cracker?

你奶奶一定不会喜欢的

Your grandmother would've hated this.

当然,这是她的葬礼

Well, sure. What with it being her funeral and all.

不,我会一直听到她说…

No, I'd be hearing about...

为什么没有蜜糖火腿

...why didn't I get the honey-glazed ham?

或是我买的花不够 又或者是…

Or I didn't spend enough on flowers. If I spent more, she'd say:

何必浪费那么多钱 我都死了

"Why waste your money? I don't need flowers, I'm dead."

听起来很像奶奶的口气

That sounds like Nana.

知道和批评你每句话的人

Do you know what it's like to grow up...

在一起生活是什么滋味吗?

...with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?

我想像得到

I can imagine.

我告诉你,你的母亲

I tell you, it's a wonder your mother turned out...

变得这么乐观、积极的人真的很神奇

...to be the positive, life-affirming person she is.

真的很神奇

That is a wonder.

妈,告诉我 如果可以重来…

So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it all over again...

如果此时此刻她在这里…

...I mean, if she was here right now...

你会告诉她吗

...would you tell her?

告诉她什么

Tell her what?

她如何使你抓狂 挑剔每一件小事

How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail.

譬如说你的头发

Like your hair, for example.

我不太懂你在说什么

I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.

如果你说出实话 情况会好一点吗

Would things have been better if you'd just told her the truth?

不会

No.

我认为某些事 还是不要说比较好

I think some things are better left unsaid.

家和万事兴

I think it's nicer when people just get along.

再来些酒吗

More wine, dear?

当然

Oh, I think so.

你戴这副耳环真好看

Those earrings look really lovely on you.

谢谢

Thank you.

是你的耳环

They're yours.

其实是奶奶的

Actually, they were Nana's.

真叫人难过

Now I'm depressed.

比刚才还难过

Even more than I was.

这个裸体的小家伙是谁

Hey, who's this little naked guy?

那个裸体的小家伙就是我

Uh, that little naked guy would be me.

- 看这小东西 - 没错

Aw. Look at the little thing.

没关系,那是我的小弟弟

Yes, fine. That is my penis.

现在成熟一点行吗?

Can we be grownups now?

- 这些人是谁? - 考倒我了

- Who are those people? - Got me.

中间那个是奶奶

- That's Nana right there in the middle. - Wow.

我看看

Yeah, let's see.

〝我和大伙们摄于爪哇咖啡厅〞

"Me and the gang at Java Joe's."

摩妮卡,你长得好像你奶奶

Wow. Monica, you look just like your grandmother.

她那时候几岁

How old was she there?

看一下,1939年

Let's see. "1939."

24、25岁吧

Uh, twenty-four, twenty-five.

看起来很好玩的一群人

Huh. It looks like a fun gang.

你们快看,有摩妮卡裸体的照片

Ooh, look, look, look. I got Monica naked.

我看看

Let me see.

不,那个还是我

No, no. That would be me again.

我在尝试新事物

I'm, uh, just trying something.

- 嘿,罗威尔 - 嘿,钱德

- Hey, Lowell. - Oh, hey, Chandler.

金融服务处还好吗

So how's it going in Financial Services?

简直是一团乱

It's like Mardi Gras without the papier-mâché heads.

你们呢

How about you?

很好,听着…

Good. Good. Listen, um, heh...

我不知道雪莉怎么跟你说我的事 但是…

...I don't know what Shelly told you about me, but, uh...

我并不是

...I'm not.

我知道,我也是这样跟她说的

I know. That's what I told her.

- 真的吗 - 对

- Really? - Yeah.

你看得出来?

So you can tell?

大部分的时候是的 我们有种…雷达

Pretty much. Most of the time. We have a kind of radar.

所以你不认为我有…

So you don't think I have...

那种特质

...a quality?

代表男同志发言 我得说没有

Speaking for my people, I'd have to say no.

对了,你的朋友,出纳处的布莱恩? 他是同志

By the way, your friend Brian from Payroll? He is.

- 他是 - 对

- He is? - Yep.

而且你绝对配不上他

And way out of your league.

配不上他

Out of my league.

我可以追到布莱恩的 如果我愿意的话

I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian.

嘿,布莱,恩

Hey, Brian.

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.