你在写邮件时,肯定时常会为如何措辞而发愁。
如何才能有礼节又简洁明了地表达你的意思呢?
其实,只要看看职场老前辈们怎么写就行了。
比如下面这20句职场经典邮件英语:
转发邮件:
1. For your information. (FYI)
(请知悉)
2. For your reference. (FYR)
(供你参考)
表示同意:
3. I’m fine with it.
(我对此没有异议)
4. Noted.
(我知道了)
提醒附件:
5. The document is attached.
(敬请查收附件)
6. The latest version is attached.
(请查收附件获取最新信息)
主动咨询:
7. If you have any problems, please let me know.
(如果你有任何问题,请告诉我)
8. Any further questions, please feel free to reach out.
(如需更多谘询,请联系我不要客气)
提醒*
9. I’ll keep you posted.
(我会与你保持联络)
10. Please keep me informed.
(请随时告知我)
礼貌催促:
11. Please let me know as soon as possible.
(希望尽快告知我)
12. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
(期待能快点听到你的消息)
诚挚道歉:
13. Sorry for the delay in replying your letter.
(对于未能及早回复,我们感到很抱歉)
14. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
(我很抱歉如果对给你造成了困扰)
友好答谢:
15. Thanks for your help.
(谢谢你的帮助)
16. Thanks so much for all your efforts, and congratulations!
(感谢你为此作出的努力,恭喜你)
有坏消息:
17. We are sorry to inform you that...
(我们很抱歉地通知你)
18. I have some bad news.
(我恐怕有一些坏消息)
感谢配合:
19. I/we truly appreciate your understanding.
(真心感谢你的理解)
20. Your cooperation is appreciated.
(非常感谢你的配合)
熟读这20句话,理解它们,在合适的位置使用它们,能让你写邮件轻松百倍!,然后依具体的情况变化运用。