Okoye: When you said you were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, this is not what I imagined.
奥克耶:你说要让瓦坎达向全世界开放时,我想到的不是这个。
T'Challa: What did you imagine?
黑豹:那你想的是什么?
Okoye: The Olympics, maybe even a Starbucks.
奥克耶:奥运会,或者是星巴克。
Vision: Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain Thanos can't get it.
幻视:毁掉这颗宝石是不让灭霸得到它的唯一办法。
Wanda Maximoff: That's too high a price.
猩红女巫:这个代价太大了。
Vision: Only you have the power to pay it.
幻视:只有你能做到。
Dr. Stephen Strange: Spare his life and I'll give you the stone.
奇异博士:留他一命,我把宝石给你。
Peter Parker: Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good. I don't - I don't know what's happening ... I don't want to go. I don't want to go, sir. Please. Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I'm sorry.
蜘蛛侠:史塔克先生?我感觉不太好。我不,不知道怎么了……我不想走。我不想走,先生。求你,求你,我不想走。我不想走。对不起。
Thanos: Daughter.
灭霸:女儿。
Young Gamora: Did you do it?
小卡魔拉:你做到了吗?
Thanos: Yes.
灭霸:是的。
Young Gamora: What did it cost?
小卡魔拉:你付出了多少?
Thanos: Everything.
灭霸:一切。