每个人都有喜欢和不喜欢的东西,除了“I don’t like…”之外,还有这些英语表达可以用来表示“我不喜欢”哦。
Andre Hunter/unsplash
1 I'm sick of
sick是一种很厌烦的感觉,比如;
I am sick and tired of hearing all these people moaning.
我厌倦了听所有这些人抱怨个没完。
2 I can't stand/bear
I can't stand her voice.
我受不了她的声音。
I can't bear being bored.
我受不了闲极无聊的日子。
3 I don't appreciate
比如:I don't appreciate your attitude.
4 I'm not fond of
be fond of sb/sth表示喜爱…;喜欢做…。
5 I'm not a (big) fan of
并不一定翻译为是谁的粉丝,单纯表示不喜欢也是可以的。
6 I'm not (so) keen on
She's keen on (playing) tennis.
她很喜欢打网球。
7 I've had enough of
I've had enough of your excuses (= I want them to stop).
我已经听够了你的借口。
8 I'm not (really) into
into可以形容“enthusiastic about or interested in”,比如:
I'm into electronics myself.
我自己对电子学很感兴趣。
9 (I think) I'll pass on.
当别人发出邀请,你要委婉的拒绝,就可以这么说。
10 It's not my cup of tea.
这就是“不是我的菜”。
11 It doesn’t tickle my fancy.
tickle sb's fancy的意思是“勾起兴趣”。
12 It's not for me.
委婉的说,不是不喜欢,其实是不适合我。
13 I'm not crazy about sth.
be crazy about sb/sth形容对…很狂热;醉心于…;迷恋…。
14 I'm more of a…… person.
person可以用于描述人的某一品质,翻译成“…的人”。
I don't think of him as a book person.
我认为他不是个喜欢看书的人。
(来源:沪江英语 编辑:yaning)
来源:沪江英语