Mike:The little girl's name is Kayla. She's 11 years old.I know I should've told you about this sooner. It's just that I wanted to take a paternity test to be sure and I definitely the dad.
那个小女孩叫凯拉,她11岁了。我知道我早应该告诉你的。我想先做亲子鉴定,确认清楚,结果我的确是她的父亲。
Lynette: Why did she wait so long to contact you?
为什么她这么久后才联系你的?
Mike:She said she wanted to raise the kid alone and I...I guess she's changed her mind, honey. Baby, I'm so sorry.
她说她本想独自抚养孩子的。我猜她又改变了主意。亲爱的,我真的很抱歉。
Lynette: Not ready for that yet.
我还没准备好接受这一切。
Mike:Okay.
好的。
Lynette: You have no idea how badly you scared me.
你根本不知道你把我伤得有多深。
Mike:I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉。
Lynette: I had already let you go.
我已经决定放手了。
Porter: Dad, I got a blue cast.
老爸,我打了个蓝色石膏。
Mike:Hery,buddy. You sure did. That's pretty cool.
伙计,没错,帅呆了。
Porter: It itches. Can we go home now?
很痒,我们现在能回家了吗?
Lynette: Yeah. We're going home.
好的,我们回家。
cast [医]固定用敷料