穿靴子的猫双语台词,穿靴子的猫动画片英文台词

首页 > 书籍文档 > 作者:YD1662023-12-09 04:19:50

01.

What is it?

Solve this puzzle by pacing the point of your pencil or crayon on dot number 1 and drawing a line to dot number 2. Then you draw another line to dot number 3 and son on, until you have connected all the dots.After you have done this, you may use your crayons to color this surprise picture.

它是什么?

要解答这个问题,需要用到你的铅笔或蜡笔,从编号为1的点开始,画一条线至2号点。然后划线到3号点,直到你把所有的点连接起来。完成这些之后,你可以用你的蜡笔给这张令人惊讶的图片涂上颜色。

02.

There was once a poor miller who owned nothing more in the word than his mill, his donkey,and his cat. His mill was good for grinding meal,his donkey was good for carrying the sacks to market, and the cat… well ,he was good for catching mice but nothing more.

从前,有一个磨坊主,他很穷,但他有一台磨,一头毛驴,还有一只猫。磨能用来磨碎食物,毛驴驮着磨好的食物去市场卖,但这只猫呢?唔……,除了抓老鼠是一把好手,其他什么事都干不了。

Now the miller had there sons. The first son was strong, the second son was wise,but the third son was only handsome.

后来,磨坊主有了三个儿子。大儿子身体强壮,二儿子聪明伶俐,小儿子呢,仅仅是长得英俊而已。

03.

WHen the old miller finally passed away,he divided his property among his three sons,to the first son,he left his mill.

磨坊主慢慢地老了,一天终于死了。他把他的财产分给三个儿子。他把磨,分给了大儿子。

TO the second son,he left his donkey.

把毛驴,分给了二儿子。

And to third son,he left only the cat.

而小儿子呢,只有分到那只猫了。

What will become of me?I have only a cat.I shall starve!I shall die!---well,what do you find so funny about that,puss?

天哪!这让我怎么办?我就只有一只猫?我会挨饿的,我会饿死的。小猫咪啊,就连你也会觉得这很搞笑吧。

04.

Oh,nothing,master.But i was just thinking--you could eat me up to keep from starving,and make a fur muff of my skin to keep your hands warm in the winter.

哦,不!我的主人。我现在想着的应该是:您会不会吃了我以饱肚子,用我的毛皮做一套暖和的手筒,以免冬天冻伤了手。

I would not do such a thing to you,puss and besides after you were gone,i woule not have anything left.

亲爱的小猫咪,你不用担心,我不是那种人,如果没有了你,那我真是一无所有了。

Well,then,I have a better idea buy me a buflap bag and a pair of leather boots.

好吧,我有了一个更好的主意。请给我买一个粗麻袋和一双皮靴子。

A bag?boots?how would that help me?

袋子?靴子?有什么用吗?

05.

When you give me these things,you will see

只要你准备好了,我会有办法的。

You may be just a crazy cat,but...

这可能是只疯猫。好吧……

I’ve seen you perform some clever tricks to catch the mice in my father’s mill.

我在父亲的磨坊里看到过你玩着花样儿抓老鼠。

I’ll never forget the time you hid in a sack of meal,i think you caught five mice that day.

你把它们当口粮藏了起来,我想那天你一共抓了五只老鼠。这一幕我还记忆犹新呢。

And so the third son decided to give the cat a hange.

最后,已故磨坊主的小儿子决定给他的猫一次机会。

06.

The amazing cat looked so fine in his dashing new boots,there was nothing for his young master to do but him a hat and cape to go with them.

穿上时髦靴子的猫看起来风度翩翩,令人惊讶。而它年轻的主人给自己买了帽子和披肩就出发了。

I cannot call you plain puss anymore.from now on,you are puss-in-boots

从现在开始,我不能再叫你普通的猫了,你得叫“穿靴猫”

And i have a new name for you,young master--Marquis of Carabas.

我也要送给您一个新名字——卡拉巴斯侯爵,我年轻的主人,

07.

Marquis of Carabas?BUt i am only a poor miller’s son.

卡拉巴斯侯爵?可是我就是个穷磨坊主的儿子啊!

Do just as i say,and you will become the marquis of carabas.I have great plans for you.

照我说的做吧,卡拉巴斯侯爵,请放心,我另外还准备了好多计划呢。

就在当天晚上,这只“穿靴子的猫”就开始实施它的计划了。它一头钻进了田野。

That very noght,puss-in-boots set his plans to work.OUt into the open fields he went.

现在,在麻袋底部放置了一些美味的麦麸。

And behold!One very dead pussy cat!

然后假装成一只将死的猫。

08.

But not too dead to hear the cscampering of rabbits in the field

但是不是真的死了,要能听得到田野里那些惊慌失措的兔子。

And sure enough, a family of young rabbits,too young to know the tricks of the world,came frolicking by the cunning cat

确定无疑地,兔子家中的涉世未深的年轻兔子会落入这只狡猾猫的嘴中。

One bunny's whiskers twitched as he sniffed the sweet smell of herbs in the bottom of puss-in- boot’s bag.

一只兔子的胡须抽动着,嗅着“穿着靴子的猫”的麻袋底的香草的香味。

所以它停下来看这些东西是从哪里来的。

09.

And without thinking (bunnies aren’t very good at thinking), he leapt into the open bag.

他想也没想(兔子不太善于思考),就跳进了口打开着的袋子里。

There, my friend. You will make a tasty dish fit for a king.

哈哈,我的朋友。你会变成一盘适合国王享用的美味佳肴。

And the king will be the very one to taste this dish!

国王将亲自品尝这道菜。

10.

Before long , puss-in boots stood before the king of the land.

不久,这只穿靴子的猫就站在了国王面前。

I have brought you, sir, a delicious rabbit sent by my noble lord, the Marquis of Carabas.

陛下,我给您带来了我尊贵的主人卡拉巴斯侯爵送给您的一只美味的兔子。

Thank your Master for his kindness.

感谢你家主人的好意。

And later that day, puss told the story to his doubting master

那天晚些时候,猫把所发生的事情原原本本地告诉了它的主人。

Thank your Master, Said his majesty.

谢谢您的主人,陛下说。

Oh,stop it, puss. I don’t believe a word of it.

哦,停下,小猫咪。我一点也不相信。

11.

The next day, Puss-in-boots again went hunting, this time he caught a plump partridge.

第二天,“穿靴子的猫”又去打猎,这次他抓住了一只肥肥的鹧鸪。

Another gift from the marquis of Carabas?

另一份来自卡拉巴斯侯爵的礼物吗?

My master knows how much your majesty enjoys a fine feast. His only wish is to serve and please you.

我的主人知道陛下是多么喜欢他做的美味。所以他唯一的愿望就是为您服务,让您高兴。

I will show him I am grateful, take this purse to your master as a gift from me.

我会感激他的,把这个钱袋作为礼物送给你的主人吧。

As time went by , more gifts and more gold passed between the king and the Marquis of Carabas .and the cat and the king soon became close friends.

随着时间的流逝,国王和卡拉巴斯侯爵之间交换的礼物和金子越来越多,猫和国王很快成了亲密的朋友。

12.

Then one fine day...

在一个大晴天......

Hmmmm, I must learn where his majesty is taking his daughter…

嗯,我必须搞清楚陛下要带着他的女儿去哪里......

“The most beautiful princess in all the word!”

“世界上最美丽的公主!”

Puss-in-boots then hurried back to his master.

穿靴子的猫急忙刚回来见到他的主人。

Can you Tell me the road the king will be traveling?

你能告诉我国王外出旅行要走哪条路吗?

The road by the river, puss.

沿河边的路,小猫。

But why? Why should bathe in the river?

但是为什么呢?为什么要我在河里洗澡?

You do as i say, and your fortune is made come!

您照我说的去做吧,您的好运就要来了!

13.

Hurry! Off with your clothes and into the water ! quick!

快点!脱掉衣服,到河里去!快!

B-- But it is chilly.

但——但是有点冷。

But a moment later ,Puss-in-boots had his way.

只坚持了一回儿,穿靴子的猫就成功了。

Now to hide these rags and hope he will never have to wear them again.

现在把这些破布片藏起来,希望他再也用不着了。

Puss! Puss! Where are my clothes? I want to come out.

猫咪啊,猫咪,我的衣服呢?我想要起来了。

14.

A few minutes later ,the king’s carriage came into view.

几分钟后,国王的马车进入了他们的视线。

Puss! Puss!

猫咪!猫咪!

Quiet, or you will spoil everything. Just remember now, I will do all the talking.

安静点,否则你会把一切都搞糟的。你只要记住不要说话,都有我来说。

Help! Help! My lord, the Marquis of Carabas, is drowning.

救命啦!救命啊!我的主人,卡拉巴斯侯爵,快要淹死了。

Hurry,Guaros! To his rescue! My generous friend, the Marquis, must not be left to drown.

快点,瓜罗斯!快来救援!我慷慨的朋友,侯爵,可不能让他淹死了

And so the king’s own guards ran to the rescue of the poor miller’s son.

于是国王的贴身卫兵跑去营救可怜的磨坊主的儿子。

15.

In a few minutes, the rescue was made.

几分钟后,救援任务就完成了。

My lord ,we are sorry to be so rough.

大人,请原谅我的粗鲁。

Bring a robe to cover his excellency.

拿一件外衣来给大人穿。

He shivers with the cold. Where are the Marquis clothes?

他冻得发抖。侯爵的衣服在哪儿?

What has happened? Where are the Marquis’ clothes?

发生什么啦?侯爵的衣服在哪儿?

Ah, A terrible thing has happened, your majesty. His clothes have been stolen.

啊,刚发生了一件可怕的事情,陛下。他的衣服被偷了。

My lord and I have been at tacked by a gang of highwaymen thieves! Rogues! Murderers!

我和我的主人被一伙强盗袭击了!还有盗贼!还有*人犯!

16.

It happened this way.--my lord and I were taking a peaceful ride along the riverside

.When suddenly...

事情是这样的:我和我的主人正沿着河边散步,突然……

A band of armed villains leapt from behind the rocks and attacked us.

一群带着武器的歹徒从岩石后面跳出来袭击我们。

We fought. Ah, what a struggle my young master put up !like a wild cat! But there were too many of them.

我们奋起反抗。啊,我的小主人拼尽全力!像只野猫!但是他们人太多了。

“They stole all he had, even his clothes, they would have murdered him, if he had not escaped into

The river... but he cannot swim!”

“他们偷走了他所有的东西,甚至他的衣服,如果他没有逃到河里,他们甚至会*了他……但是他不会游泳!”

17.

He’s very smart, my puss. If I don’t die of the cold, he may make me rich, after all.

他很聪明,我的小猫咪。如果我不会冻死,他终究会使我富有起来。

Puss was pleased to see that the lovely princess was secretly admiring his handsome master.

猫很高兴地看到可爱的公主正在偷偷地欣赏他英俊的主人。

Return to the Castle and tell my lord of the royal wardrobe to give you a complete suit of clothes for the marquis.

回城堡去,让皇室裁缝给侯爵缝制一套合身的衣服。

Your are too kind, your majesty.

您太好了,陛下。

After all the fine gifts the marquis has given to me, it is a little thing I do to repay him.

侯爵给了我那么多好礼物,我现在只是做了一件小事来回报他。

18.

In the king’s fine clothes, the miller’s son looked like a true nobleman.

穿上国王华丽的衣服后,磨坊主的儿子看起来像一个真正的贵族。

Puss raced ahead of the carriage.

猫抢在马车前面一路跑去。

I have given my master his name, and the king has given him his clothes. All he needs now is land and a castle.

我已帮我主人想好了名字,国王赐给他自己的衣服。他现在所需要的恰是土地和一座城堡。

This rich farmland belongs to a wicked magician, but today I will claim it for my master.

这片富饶的农田属于一个邪恶的魔法师,但今天我要把它据为我的主人名下。

19.

Ho, there! Stop your work and listen to me!

喝!那边的人!立即停下听我说!

In a few moments, the king will pass by in his carriage, when he asks you whose land this, you must answer “the marquis of Carabas.” Do you understand?

过一会儿,国王将坐着马车经过,当他问你们这是谁的土地时,你们必须回答“是卡拉巴斯侯爵的”。都明白了吗?

The marquis of Carabas?

卡拉巴斯侯爵?

If you do not obey me, you will be chopped as fine as herbs for the pot!

如果你不听我的话,你就会被剁成肉末.

We will obey ,sir.

我们听您的,先生。

20.

As the royal coach neared the field, PUSS-in-boots leapt aboard.

当皇家马车接近这片农田时,穿靴子的猫跳上了马车。

Puss, who owns these fine lands?

猫先生,这些良田是谁的?

Just ask the peasants who work them,sir.

先生,问问在地里干活的农民就知道了。

Tell me, good people, whose land is this?

告诉我,善良的人们,这是谁的土地?

This land belongs to the marquis of Carabas, your majesty.

这片土地是卡拉巴斯侯爵的,陛下。

Now, if your majesty will excuse me, I will hasten ahead to prepare a proper welcome at my master’s castle.

现在,如果陛下不介意的话,我将提前赶到主人的城堡,为您准备一个正式的欢迎仪式。

Castle? What castle?

城堡吗?什么城堡?

Shhhh! Wait and see!

嘘!等着瞧吧。

21.

Puss raced ahead, telling all the peasants that they would be chopped as fine as herbs for the pot if they did not tell the king that the land belonged to the marquis of Carabas.

猫跑在前面,威胁所有的农民,如果他们不告诉国王自己所种的土地是属于卡拉巴斯侯爵的,他们就会被剁成肉末。

And wherever the king stopped to ask…

Whose land is this?

所以,只要国王停下马车问......

这是谁的土地?

The peasants answered...

农夫们回答......

This land belongs to the marquis of Carabas.

这块地是卡拉巴斯侯爵的。

Before the castle of the wicked magician, puss-in-boots stopped to think.

在邪恶魔术师的城堡前,穿靴猫停下来思考办法。

And now comes the hardest part of all can a cat conquis a castle?

现在最困难的时刻来了:一只猫能征服一座城堡?

22.

Now Puss-in-boots knew that no one would lower the gate across the moat just for a cat, so...

穿靴猫现在明白没有人会为了一只猫而放下护城河的大门,所以……

Help! Help! Oh,please help a damsel om distress!

救命啊,救命啊!噢,请帮助一位落难的少女吧!

As the solid gate was lowered...

当那扇坚固的门放下来时……

When no damsel in distress could be found, up went the gate.

当士兵找不到一个遇难的少女时,门又拉上了。

And puss entered the castle unnoticed.

I thought I heard a woman calling for help.

Maybe,it was just the wind.

猫悄无声息地进了城堡。

我好像听到一个女人在呼救。

也许,那只是风声。

23.

A few minutes later...

Ah,There he is! The magician who owns this castle and all the lands I have claimed for the marquis of Carabas.

几分钟后......

啊,他在那儿!就是那位拥有这座城堡和所有土地的魔法师,虽然土地我都塞到了卡拉巴斯侯爵名下。

Your excellency! Please forgive my boldness in appearing before you like this,but I have come many hundreds of miles for just one look at you.

阁下!请原谅我如此冒昧地出现在你面前,我千里迢迢赶来只为看你一眼。

What made you come so far to see me,Puss?

猫,是什么让你跑这么远来见我的?

I heard you were the greatest magician in all the world, and I wanted to see for myself if it was true.

我听说你是世界上最伟大的魔术师,我想亲眼看看是不是真的。

Of course,it is true. I can turn myself into any shape you wish .A elephant,a tiger! A lion!

当然,这是真的。我可以把自己变成你想要的任何形状,例如大象、老虎、狮子等等。

Impossible! I do not believe you can turn yourself into A lion,sir.

不可能!我不相信你能把自己变成狮子,先生。

24.

Without another word,the magician turned himself into a ferocious, roaring lion, and nearly scared poor puss-in-boots out of his wits.

魔术师二话没说,把自己变成了一只凶猛的咆哮着的狮子,差点把可怜的穿靴猫吓得魂飞魄散。

I believe you !I believe you ! Please! Turn back to your kind old self! Please!

我信,我信了!拜托!回到你友善的老样子!快!

25.

HO!ho!ho! Impossible,eh? Frightened you, didn’t I,kitty?

呵!呵!呵!不可能的,是吗?我吓着你了,是不是,小猫?

That you did, sir. But I am sure you would never harm a poor creature like me.

是的,先生。不过我相信你决不会伤害像我这样一个可怜的人。

Don’t be too sure .I am just not hunger right now.

不要过于肯定,有可能是我现在不饿而已。

Then I am lucky,indeed. There is just one more thing,your excellency,I have heard that you can also become a wee,small animal like a mouse or a rat.but this,I am sure,would be too difficult for you.

那我真的很幸运。还有一件事,大人,我听说你也可以变成不起眼的像老鼠或子鼠那样的小动物。但是,我敢肯定,这对你来说太难了。

What do you mean--too difficult! There is nothing I cannot do!watch!

你是什么意思——太难了?没有什么是我做不到的,睁开你的眼看吧!

26.

In a twinkling ,the boastful magician turned himself into a tiny mouse.

转眼间,这个自吹自擂的魔术师变成了一只小老鼠。

Ah,my friend, you may be the greatest magician in all the world,But...

啊,我的朋友,你可能是世界上最伟大的魔术师,但是……

I am the greatest mouser!

我是最棒的捕鼠者!

And that was the end of the wicked old magician.

这就是那个邪恶的老魔术师的下场。

27.

Attention,guards! Prepare to welcome the king and your new master,the great marquis of Carabas!

注意,守卫!准备迎接国王和你们的新主人,伟大的卡拉巴斯侯爵!

Now the servants and the guards were so happy to be rid of their wicked master,they gladly obeyed puss’ orders.

现在仆人们和守卫们都很高兴摆脱了他们邪恶的旧主人,他们很乐意服从猫的命令。

And when the royal carriage arrived...

当皇家马车到达时……

Welcome,you majesty and your royal highness, to the home of my lord and master,the marquis of carabas.

陛下,殿下,欢迎来到我的主人卡拉巴斯侯爵的家。

28.

Everyone was pleased with the handsome new lord of the castle,and the finest feast that had ever been prepared in the kingdom was served.

每个人都对这位英俊的新城堡主人感到满意,于是王国有史以来准备得最丰盛的宴会开始了。

I have never been so well entertained. My lord of carabas, it will be your own fault if you do not become my son-in-law.

我从来没有这么高兴过。卡拉巴斯阁下,做我的女婿吧,你一定不会拒绝的。

Is the beautiful princess willing to marry me?

美丽的公主你愿意嫁给我吗?

And so,a few days later,the miller’s son and the most beautiful princess in all the world were married,and...

就这样,几天后,磨坊主的儿子和世界上最美丽的公主结婚了。

Everyone lives happily ever after.

从此以后,每个人都过上了幸福的生活。

28.

Aesop’s fables

伊索寓言

The fox and the stork

狐狸和鹳

There was once a fox who thought it would be fun to play a joke on his friend, this stork.

从前有一只狐狸,他认为跟他的朋友鹳开开玩笑会很有趣。

Will you have dinner with me tonight,dear story? I will have a very tasty surprise for you.

亲爱的鹳小姐,我们今晚共进晚餐好吗?我要给你一个美味的惊喜。

I would be delighted.

我很乐意。

But the tasty surprise was served in a plate so flat the long-beaked story couldn’t possibly eat!

但是,这个美味的惊喜盛在一个盘子里,盘子太平了,长喙鹳的扁嘴根本吃不到。

What do you think of this?delicious,isn’t it?

你觉得怎么样?非常美味,不是吗?

I won’t let him know i haven’t touched it.

我不会让他知道我其实连食物都没碰过。

The best food i even tasted!Now you must dine with me tomorrow night.

这是我吃过的最好的美味!明天晚上我请你,你一定要来。

30.

When the fox arrived at the stork’s home,he found his friend had a surprise for him,too

当狐狸到达鹳的家时,他发现他的朋友也给了他一个惊喜

Eat hearty,dear fox.

请多吃点,狐狸先生。

But there was no way for the fox to gt to the food inside.

但是狐狸却没有办法吃到里面的食物。

This is a fine way to treat a hungry guest. I can’t even get a nibble.

这真是“款待”饥饿客人的好方法啊。我连一口都吃不到。

Don’t be a poor sport,my friend. If you cannot take a joke,it is better not to make one yourself

不要开无聊的玩笑,我的朋友。如果你不想被别人开玩笑,最好自己不要去开玩笑。

31.

There was a crooked man

驼背的人

There was a crooked man,and he went a crooked mile,he found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;He bought a crooked cat,which caught a crooked mouse,and they all lived together in a little crooked house.

有一个驼背的人,他绕了一里的路,在一个弯弯的阶梯上找到了一个扭曲的六便士。他买了一只驼背的猫,这只猫抓了一只驼背的老鼠,他们一起住在一个驼背的小房子里。

Peter piper

风笛手彼得

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

风笛手彼得拿起一配克腌胡椒,

风笛手彼得拿起的是一配克腌胡椒。

如果风笛手彼得拿起了一配克腌胡椒,

那么,风笛手彼得拿起的一配克腌胡椒在哪儿呢?

32.

From eastern Australia comes the strangest animal in the whole world.It is called the duck-billed platypus .it has a duck-like beak,but it isn’t a duck.

世界上最奇怪的动物是来自澳大利亚东部的鸭嘴兽,它有一个像鸭子一样的喙,但它不是鸭子。

It is hatched out of an egg,but it isn’t a bird.

它是从蛋里孵出来的,但它不是鸟。

It has webbed feet,but it is not even remotely related to a water bird.

它有蹼足,但它和水鸟一点关系都没有。

The males have a poison spur on their hind legs,but they aren’t snakes.

雄鸭嘴兽的后腿上有毒刺,但它们不是蛇。

With all of its strange features,the duck-billed platypus is a regular warm-blooded ,air-breathing animal!

虽然有着各种奇怪的特征,但鸭嘴兽是一种温血、呼吸空气的动物。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.