吸血鬼日记第三集解析,吸血鬼日记第一季最后一集解说

首页 > 娱乐 > 作者:YD1662024-04-16 17:24:33

吸血鬼日记第三集解析,吸血鬼日记第一季最后一集解说(1)

1. How were tryouts? Did you make the team?

选拔考试怎么样了?你入选球队了吗?

◆ (Collins) also try-out

★ If you give something a tryout, you try it or test it to see how useful it is.

测试或检验某物是否有用(试行、试用、试验)

The recycling scheme gets its first try-out in rural parts of the county.

在该县的农村地区首次试行此回收计划。

★ If you are given a tryout for a sports team or an acting role, you compete or you perform a test in an attempt to be chosen.

参加某个运动队或某个表演角色的选拔,以便能够入选。(选拔赛、选拔考试)

...tryouts for the U.S. junior national athletics team.

入选美国国家少年体育队的选拔赛

◆ (Collins)

◆ If someone makes a particular team or makes a particular high position, they do so well that they are put in that team or get that position.

Make 团队或某个职位,因表现好而入选某个团队或得到某个职位

★ The athletes are just happy to make the British team.

运动员们为能进入英国队而高兴。

★ He knew he was never going to make director.

他知道自己永远无法晋升到主任的位置。

2. I want us to start over. We need to put the past behind us.

我想和你重新开始。我们应该忘掉过去。

◆ (Longman) to start doing something again from the beginning, especially because you want to do it better

从头开始做某件事情,尤其是因为你想把它做得更好。

★ If you make a mistake, just erase it and start over.

如果你犯了一个错误,那就擦掉,然后重新开始。

★ It's just not enough money to start life over.

这些钱根本不够用来开始全新的生活。

◆ (Longman) put something behind somebody

◆ to try to forget about an unpleasant event or experience and think about the future

试图忘记不愉快的事件或经历,面向未来

★ We are trying to heal the divisions, put the past behind us.

我们正在努力弥合分歧,忘掉过去。

3. She looked so perky in her little short shorts.

她穿紧身短裤的样子真是活力四射。

◆ (Collins)

◆ If someone is perky, they are cheerful and lively.

形容某人很开朗、很活泼

★ He wasn't quite as perky as normal.

他不像平时那样活泼。

★ She had a perky, independent spirit.

她个性开朗、独立。

4. Simmer down, I didn’t even go near her.

冷静,我都没靠近她。

◆ (Longman) simmer

◆ to boil gently, or to cook something slowly by boiling it gently

慢煮或用文火炖、煨

★ Bring the soup to the boil and allow it to simmer gently for about half an hour.

将汤烧开,然后慢慢地炖上半小时左右。

◆ If you are simmering with anger, or if anger is simmering in you, you feel very angry but do not show your feelings.

你感到十分生气,但却未表现出来。

★ He was left simmering with rage.

他怒火中烧。

simmer down

◆ to become calm again after you have been very angry

生气之后,重新平静下来。

★ We decided she needed some time to simmer down.

我们决定她需要一些时间冷静一下。

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.