橡树和芦苇简介,橡树和芦苇具体内容

首页 > 体育 > 作者:YD1662023-11-12 19:48:02

Once upon a time, there lived a huge oak tree.

从前,树林里有一棵巨大的橡树。

The oak tree was proud that it was the biggest and strongest in the world.

橡树觉得自己是世界上体型最大最强壮的树,因此非常骄傲。

"Despite any hardships, I can survive till the end. There is nothing as powerful as me."

“不管是什么困难,我都能安然度过。没人比我更强大。”

One day, a severe windstorm began.

一天,突然来了一场风暴。

Watching the other trees fall down one by one, the oak tree was triumphant. "I'll be fine."

看着其他的树一棵一棵地倒下,橡树油然生出一种胜利感。“我就没事。”

However, the oak tree collapsed when the windstorm was blowing.

然而,最后橡树还是被暴风吹倒了。

Flowing on the water, the oak tree thought, 'How did I end up like this?'

橡树随水漂流着,心想:“我怎么就这样结束了此生?”

As it was swept away by the river, the oak tree passed a field of reeds.

当被河水冲走时,橡树路过了一片芦苇丛。

The reeds were standing there without being broken.

那里的芦苇并没有被吹倒。

"Oh, Mr. Reed! How did you survive the rainstorm with your fragile body?" The oak tree envied the reeds.

“哦,芦苇先生!你这么脆弱,是如何安然度过的?橡树很羡慕芦苇。

One of the reeds kindly said to the oak tree flowing down, "Mr. Oak Tree, you showed that you were the strongest in the world, right?

芦苇亲切地说:“橡树先生,你自夸是世界上最强壮的人,对吗?

The wind brings down anything with an air of importance."

暴风会把任何趾高气昂的人打到的。”

"We never think highly of ourselves, but lower our heads when we come across a windstorm.

“我们从来不会自以为是,当暴风来袭时,我们会谦卑地低下头。

If you had lowered your head without being so proud, you would have survived the rainstorm."

如果当时你低下头,你会在暴雨中存活下来的。”

栏目热文

文档排行

本站推荐

Copyright © 2018 - 2021 www.yd166.com., All Rights Reserved.