点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。
在介绍这些电影的同时,小编还摘录了各个影片中的部分台词供大家品读,附上小编粗拙的翻译,若有不足,欢迎批评和指教。
Frank says I'm not supposed to correct older people. Nobody likes a smart-ass.
弗兰克说我不应该去指出长辈的错误。没人喜欢自作聪明的人。
Do you really have no life because of me?
你真的因为我而没有自己的生活吗?
He wanted me before I was smart.
在我变聪明之前,他就喜欢我。
I have an opinion, but that's my opinion. I could be wrong. So why would I screw up yours?
我虽然有观点,但只是我个人的观点,不一定对,所以不能误导你。
"Is there a God?"
"I don't know."
"Just tell me."
"I would if I could. I don't know. And neither does anybody else. But faith's about what you think, feel. Use you head, but don't be afraid to believe in things. We all end up back together in the end."
“上帝真的存在吗?”
“我不知道。”
“告诉我嘛。”
“如果我能,我会告诉你的。可我不知道,其他人也不知道。但信仰是你的思想,你的感觉,不是你的知识。好好想想,但也别害怕去相信什么,不管怎样,我们最后都会在一起。”
《海蒂和爷爷》(Heidi)
People like saying nasty things. You have to decide whether to trust your own eyes and ears or what other people say.
人们总爱说闲话,你必须做出选择,是相信自己的眼睛和耳朵,还是相信其他人说的话。
If something in life brings you joy, then you must simply have to do it, regardless of what people say.
如果做某件事会让你开心,那么你只管去做,无论别人说了什么。
You're the most curious girl I've ever met.
你是我见过最好奇的孩子。
Every person can and must learn to read.
每个人都应该也必须学会阅读。
I only have you, Heidi. We could have such a nice time together.
我只有你了,海蒂。我们能一起度过一段美好时光。
You don't always have to believe what other people say. If you could read, you would know how the story continues. And you like stories, don't you?
你不能总是相信别人说的话。如果你能阅读,你会知道故事接下来的情节。你喜欢故事,对不对?
Every child can learn to read with a good teacher and some patience.
只要有个好老师,再多给些耐心,每个孩子都能学会阅读。
"My dear child, why did you save all those bread rolls?"
"They're for grandmother. She can't eat hard bread anymore."
"You miss your home, little Heidi."
“亲爱的孩子,你为什么存着这些面包卷?”
“是留给奶奶的,她不能吃硬面包。”
“你想家了,小海蒂。”
《房间》(Room)
"Next week when I'm six, you'd better ask for real candles."
"Next year, you mean."
“等下周我满六岁了,你得弄来些真的蜡烛。”
“你是说明年吧。”
Ma and I have decided that because we don't know what we like, we get to try everything.
妈妈和我做了一个决定,因为我们不知道自己喜欢些什么,所以我们每样都试试。
We all help each other stay strong. No one is strong alone.
我们都是相互帮助,让彼此坚强,没有人可以独自坚强。
When I was four, I didn't know about the world and now me and Ma are going to live in it forever and ever until we're dead.
当我四岁时,我甚至还不知道有这个世界,可现在,我和妈妈将在这个世界永远住下去,永远永远,直到我们死去。
There are so many things out here. And sometimes, it's scary, but that's okay. Because it's still just you and me.
这世界上有那么多东西,有时候还很恐怖,但是没关系,因为你我还在一起。
You saved me, again.
你拯救了我,又一次。
I need the scissors for cutting my hair. I want to send it to Ma. She needs my strong more than me. Do you think this will work? Can my strong be her strong, too?
我需要剪刀剪我的头发,我想把它寄给妈妈,她比我更需要我的力量。你觉得这样做会有用吗?我的力量也会变成她的力量吗?
《我是山姆》(I am Sam)
"Daddy, did God make for you to be like this or was it an accident?"
"Okay, what do you mean?"
"I mean you're different."
"But what do you mean?"
"You're not like other daddies."
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry."
"It's okay, daddy. It's okay. Don't be sorry. I'm lucky. Nobody else's daddy ever comes to the park. "
“爸爸,上帝有意让你成为这样还是一场意外?”
“好吧,你是什么意思?”
“我的意思是说你与众不同。”
“可你是什么意思?”
“你和别人的爸爸不一样。”
“对不起,对不起,是的,对不起。”
“没关系,爸爸,没关系。不要难过,我是幸运的,别人的爸爸都不会带孩子去公园。”
I want no other daddy but you.
我只要你,我不需要其他爸爸。
"You think what they think."
"It doesn't matter what I think. It matters that we win."
"No, you think what they think. You think Sam can't take care of Lucy!"
"Sam, it doesn't matter what I think!"
"It matters to me!"
“你和他们的想法一样。”
“我怎么想不重要,重要的是我们要赢。”
“不,你和他们的想法一样。你也认为我不能照顾好露西!”
“山姆,我怎么想并不重要。”
“但对我来说很重要!”
You don't know what it is when you try, and you try, and you try and you never get there!
你不知道那种试了一次又一次,但还是永远到不了的滋味!
Sorry. I'm sorry, Lucy in the sky.
对不起,天空中的露西。
He's a retard. So it takes one to know one.
他是智障,所以他知道谁是智障。
All you need is love.
你只需要爱就够了。
Let me tell you something about people like me. People like me feel lost and little and ugly and dispensable. People like me have husbands screwing someone else far more perfect than me. People like me have sons who hate them.
我来告诉你像我这样的人是怎样的。像我这样的人,时常感到迷失,感到渺小,感到丑恶,感到可有可无。像我这样的人,有着正与远胜于我的人厮混的丈夫。像我这样的人,正被自己的孩子憎恨。
《天伦之旅》(Everybody's Fine)
People changed, life is changed. Today, you shake hands with somebody, you gotta count your fingers to make sure you got five fingers back.
人都变了,生活也都变了。如今,你和别人握手之后,还得数数自己的手指头是否还齐全。
I listen to that radio all day in this cab. We got ourselves an epidemic going on out there. You know, people are eating too much, drinking too much, killing themselves and making up excuses all along the way. Because facing up the truth ain't always easy.
我每天坐在车里听广播,大家都生了这样或那样的病,要么饮食过量,要么饮酒过度,这就是慢性自*,还在不断自找借口,因为面对现实并不易。
People like things easy. That's what they're used to. No one likes to get hurt.
人们偏好容易的事物,这是一种习惯,没有人愿意受伤。
Keep calling next time. The number's still the same, and I'm still on the other end.
多给家里来电话,号码没变,我还在电话那头。
A million feet of wire to get from where they are today.
一百万英尺的电线才有了他们今天的成就。
"I've been thinking about what I wanna do when I grow up."
"Yeah? And what did you decide?"
"I might still be an artist or I might just do a normal job, like a painter."
"I'd be proud of you no matter what you did."
“长大后,我一直在想,自己到底要做什么。”
“是吗?结果是什么?”
“我可能还会当个艺术家,或者找份普通的工作,比如油漆匠。”
“不管你做什么,我都为你骄傲。”
点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。