关于分手的英文表达
再跟大家分享一些有关”分手“的英语,学习无边界,但希望伙伴们永远不会在自己身上用到这些语句或者被用到~
分手
break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
▶ My girlfriend had broken up with me. 我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
▶ They parted with reluctance. 他们依依不舍地分手了。
▶ Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone. 她分手时说的话让他感觉空虚孤独。
▶ To be leave-taking, but I need more patience. 即将告别,但还需要忍耐。
▶ I split up with my boyfriend last year. 我去年和男友分手了。
▶ To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up. 为此我已经和他吵架几次了,都想和他分手了。
别再联系了
▶ Don’t call me any more. 以后别再打给我了。
▶ I don’t think we should see each other anymore. 我想我们以后不要再见面了。
▶ If we don't talk for a while. 我们这段时间不要联系了。
▶ I'll get in touch after they release me. 请不要与我联系和发短信。
劈腿?有小三?外遇?
▶ He is having an affair. 他在搞外遇。
▶ He is seeing her behind your back. 他背着你偷偷跟她约会。
▶ He is not finished with his ex. 他对他前女友余情未了。
▶ Finally you can cheat on me, huh? 你终于有机会劈腿了,哈?
借酒消愁愁更愁?
▶ I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow. 我相信借酒消愁的说法。
▶ He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink. 我一次次的折腾简直令他失望了,终日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
▶ He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities. 他常常借酒消愁来逃避残酷的现实。
▶ Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink. 亨利往往借酒消愁。